Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam (50715 Views)

The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Krismas(m): 6:09am On May 03, 2021
goodnewscliff:
I tell em about micro finance investment where u get 3% per month of d investment amount nd they say its too small....
Now see

Open eye... Sand sand don enter
cool Jesus dats 36% per annum. Wonder bank! Run-awayshocked

2 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:09am On May 03, 2021
Una get sense? If you lost your money on MBA you are a fool! People warned you, I warned you. But MBA investors won't listen, funny thing is how they abuse you and call you a kid, a fool at 40 is a fool for ever! Gerrout!

8 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by overall90: 6:11am On May 03, 2021
Kestolove:
U see Igbo people u go dey do business with them..,shine ur eyes next time biafra/ipob people are not trustworthy

Fool.
Maxwell is Ikwerre while Vodina is Ijaw and the last time I checked Ikwerres are Bini people.

5 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:14am On May 03, 2021
Krismas:
�but commercial banks give 6% wot are u cheating urself for wit 3%?

Which of the commercial bank
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:19am On May 03, 2021
uncleck:
If you invested in MBA, count your losses and move on. It happened with MMM and life did not end. Chymall is next in line.
Wow! So that chymall never crash.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Theoutsider: 6:22am On May 03, 2021
grossintel:
Una get sense? If you lost your money on MBA you are a fool! People warned you, I warned you. But MBA investors won't listen, funny thing is how they abuse you and call you a kid, a fool at 40 is a fool for ever! Gerrout!

bingo
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by meobizy(f): 6:23am On May 03, 2021
EFCC is not a thing anymore? What will typing the ordeal here do apart from spread awareness? OP is not serious about getting justice.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:28am On May 03, 2021
mu2sa2:
Those igbo crooks have raked in hundreds, if not billions, of naira. Police, effc & dss operatives, lawyers, judges, babalawos all have a share in the money. Hahahaha, now you know why the crooks go Scot-free!
He's not Igbo, Ikwere is Rivers not Igbo. Take your tribalism somewhere else.

8 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Krismas(m): 6:28am On May 03, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Which of the commercial bank
cool Commercial banks actually offer 6% ROI annually. Initially I didn’t see ur 3% was monthly. I have modified my initial statement. The diff is I DON BELIEVE U. Are u sure u are not introducing another Wonder-bank wit ur 36% ROI?
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by icedbreez(m): 6:31am On May 03, 2021
If it looks like ponzi, operates like ponzi, then it's ponzi.

Don't go there.

1 Like

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Polyglot7pointO: 6:41am On May 03, 2021
9jaboombox:
MBA owned by Maxwell.W.Odum and Vodina West is a pure scam! They planned this all along. He told us that they were certified by SEC which eventually turned out to be false. He told us that MBA was insured, which also turned out to be false. He told us over and over that he has reserved money to pay back investors should anything go wrong, this also turned out to be false. He told us that no ROI will be lost, as we all know this turned out to be false now he said he was going to refund capitals and as we all see what is currently happening, is also is nothing but lies. This man is just filled with so much lies!

MBA does not have any issue or issues with CBN or SEC, it was his greedy attitude that lead to this problem.

MBA is NOT ready to refund capital this is why they come up with different excuses, if 360k verified huge savers still receiving capital since 15th till now and still on it, please ask yourself when 400k,500k verified huge saver will get their capital. remember there's still a lot of 360k, 400k, 500k huge saver that are yet to be verified.. now when will payment get to 600k, 700, 1m, 2m to 10m on huge saver... When will smart fund saver start to receive capital from 360k to millions, then offline investors too, from 360k to millions.. how many years will it take before u'll be paid?

He doesn't even have money to pay back if he is compelled to do so. The only money on him now is money from people that invested in October and November 2020 which he Maxwell intentionally deceived them to raise some funds to make make case should anyone want to make case with him.

Now he has invested so much on e-hoodlums and e-thugs who claim they've been paid meanwhile they are not even investors! You can't even say anything about your money in any of the online groups, they'd block you instantly and delete your comment. Maxwell Odum is a criminal and must rot in jail. He will never get away with this!

We don't need to deceive ourselves.. MBA is not ready to refund capital, what me I think is that they want to restructure new MBA, so by 4th Feb they will come up with their plans on how new MBA will be. I tell you investors will not have choice than to migrate and continue with new MBA and receive ROI. Waiting for capital refund, you will wait till eternity. But eventually they'd fold up and disappear completely with our capitals.
righteous thieving thieves lol
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by neyo4: 6:42am On May 03, 2021
uncleck:
If you invested in MBA, count your losses and move on. It happened with MMM and life did not end. Chymall is next in line.
Chymall dead already
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by pricklewane: 6:42am On May 03, 2021
So na Mumu like this you but will come on NL n be making. Noise. Na wa O.
SmartPolician:
Stop lamenting. Whether MBA is a scam or not, time will tell. Maxwell says that the CBN freezed their accounts due to the barrage of complaints they received from investors. Yes, that's very true. However, what I cannot guarantee you is that you will get your funds back because of Nigerian factor.

Yes, they told a lot of lies about having SEC and CBN approvals to get you to invest. They even said that the EFCC approved them! Since when did an antigraft agency start giving licenses to investment companies? grin. BTW, I was reliably informed that the SEC doesn't regulate forex in Nigeria yet. So, I just took a calculated risk and have moved on ever since.

Meanwhile, I thank God that I received nearly 95% of my initial investment before the company ran into financial difficulties. You cannot separate life from taking risks because leading a risk-free life has no-known benefits.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by redcliff: 6:43am On May 03, 2021
9jaboombox:
MBA owned by Maxwell.W.Odum and Vodina West is a pure scam! They planned this all along. He told us that they were certified by SEC which eventually turned out to be false. He told us that MBA was insured, which also turned out to be false. He told us over and over that he has reserved money to pay back investors should anything go wrong, this also turned out to be false. He told us that no ROI will be lost, as we all know this turned out to be false now he said he was going to refund capitals and as we all see what is currently happening, is also is nothing but lies. This man is just filled with so much lies!

MBA does not have any issue or issues with CBN or SEC, it was his greedy attitude that lead to this problem.

MBA is NOT ready to refund capital this is why they come up with different excuses, if 360k verified huge savers still receiving capital since 15th till now and still on it, please ask yourself when 400k,500k verified huge saver will get their capital. remember there's still a lot of 360k, 400k, 500k huge saver that are yet to be verified.. now when will payment get to 600k, 700, 1m, 2m to 10m on huge saver... When will smart fund saver start to receive capital from 360k to millions, then offline investors too, from 360k to millions.. how many years will it take before u'll be paid?

He doesn't even have money to pay back if he is compelled to do so. The only money on him now is money from people that invested in October and November 2020 which he Maxwell intentionally deceived them to raise some funds to make make case should anyone want to make case with him.

Now he has invested so much on e-hoodlums and e-thugs who claim they've been paid meanwhile they are not even investors! You can't even say anything about your money in any of the online groups, they'd block you instantly and delete your comment. Maxwell Odum is a criminal and must rot in jail. He will never get away with this!

We don't need to deceive ourselves.. MBA is not ready to refund capital, what me I think is that they want to restructure new MBA, so by 4th Feb they will come up with their plans on how new MBA will be. I tell you investors will not have choice than to migrate and continue with new MBA and receive ROI. Waiting for capital refund, you will wait till eternity. But eventually they'd fold up and disappear completely with our capitals.

Nigerians are like flies that ALWAYS follow the dead body to the grave. Is there nothing you folks learnt from MMM?

2 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by teebillz: 6:44am On May 03, 2021
hustla:

I rmbr o

grin

Some of them even find my name and say hand go touch me

Na them dey cry now

You mean these people actually threatened to get physical with you?
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by platido(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2021
kellybently:

Before u invest with MBA did u verify from any forex broker regulators. What pain me most is that 95% of the investors are claiming to be educated and na mumu them be.

I told one of my friend not to invest because have not see any forex broker that manage fund for investors.

My brother! You've said it all. Imagine people investing their hard earned sweat. Summon from 10,000,000m... As in what sort of madness is this with people. They claimed to be educated and look at what small boy and fast play chic called vodina west play them.

Everyone who invested in that MBA are all idiots. Buhari without. Degree better pass them.

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Ezmans: 6:46am On May 03, 2021
uncleck:
someone have shown me that chymall I just laugh @ him
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by pricklewane: 6:50am On May 03, 2021
All this one na rubbish
No Nigerian will give you easy return on money, an average Nigerian would rather run away with your money n am talking even every relative of yours distant or close so why invest with a stranger you cannot n should not trust.

smallsmall:
Two ways to solve all these problem of people who think they are smart and can runaway with people's hard-earned money.
Some investors will die, if they dont get their money and returns back on time, we have seen it happen before.

Good thing is, you have their Pictures.
1) Legal Route: Report this fraud to EFCC, form Pressure group and Stage a Protest, if the authorities are foot-dragging on the issue, which will likely occur, as he has your money to throw around for bribery. Draw as much negative attention to their person, as much as possible. Locate their Homes, their Office, their Church or all of their social circles and go to the front of it to Protests "Peacefully". undecided

2) Illegal Route: In this age of Unknown Gunmen, it is very easy for somebody to use their head to stop a high-velocity, small iron object and we hear that people get kidnapped for ransom or even just killed after. Anyone who dupes hundred of thousands of Investors should know that they wont have Peace until they either pay them back or they are dead. Some Investors dont forget nor forgive, it will be an eye for an eye.
Nigeria of today does not favor such nonsense and arrogance.

"If" anyone dupes me of my life savings, l will hunt them down and even extend it to their family. I wont stand-by and watch them enjoy my sweat, while l suffer.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Ezmans: 6:50am On May 03, 2021
okezman:
Maxwell and MBA has always been a scam from day one. Pay us our capital immediately
if you want to scam nigerians use religion that is what apc use to get nigerians in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:52am On May 03, 2021
Why are Nigerians so attracted to investing in scams..?

Financial intelligence also means knowing where to put your money into and not some idiots who promises 30% to 40% on ROI..

People don't know why some traders are called Brokers. Its because they're broker than you. These are traders who take your money and not theirs and use it to gamble on the stock exchange and make profit for themselves. They board their transit commuter buses home and back to work while you stupidly put your life savings and hard earned money on trust because he promises bogus ROI..

Gullible Nigerians everywhere..
They will never learn..
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Chirowman(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2021
I could remember when one nonsense e rat ,insulted me when I faulted their business strategy . He wasted the money hiring f shocked sadLs to claim it's legit. It's only happen to greedy people ,how can someone promise such ROI without any business . It's only the wise that sees deeper , Ponzi scheme or fast money has always been the greatest undoing of most Nigeria .which at the end they are at the loosing end. I pray you people get at least the invested capital. When legit company comes for investment ,it won't see but when Ponzi scheme comes everyone joins the bandwagon to cash out big time. People like me who doesn't believe in fast money doesn't fall for such cheap scams.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2021
Nigeria is just a stupid country... no finance regulator to protect investors, you can't try this in sane countries and get away with it, UaeExchange Bank Indian owned thought he can scam investors and bankers, Uae government came after him confiscated all his properties even his other offshore investment , settled everyone thrown him inside jail for couple of years and catapult him back to India without a dime.... Nigeria is a failed State
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by NoToPile: 6:58am On May 03, 2021
tunjilee003:
Anything online investment that promises 50 percent roi in 30 days I'm no longer interested

How in the world would one expect 50% ROI in 30 days , just 30 days and it won't be a scam. It doesn't even matter the sector the investment falls under.

I don't understand ooo

Even investments with solid registered financial institutions their interest rates have plummeted since Covid, Its small interest but you have peace of mind .
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by ThankGod001(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2021
Ny make i don wash my hands commot for anything investment.

Even crypto i no go do

Rubbish angry
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by NoToPile: 7:00am On May 03, 2021
goodnewscliff:
I tell em about micro finance investment where u get 3% per month of d investment amount nd they say its too small....
Now see

Open eye... Sand sand don enter

Which microfinance bank?
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by hustla(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2021
teebillz:

You mean these people actually threatened to get physical with you?

Yes o, they said they'll find where i live

Very useless people
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Dharniel600(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2021
Well, I'm happy I was able to get my capital back in February because I be think say the money don Go. 360k, Huge saver.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by hustla(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Nigeria is just a stupid country... no finance regulator to protect investors, you can't try this in sane countries and get away with it, UaeExchange Bank Indian owned thought he can scam investors and bankers, Uae government came after him confiscated all his properties even his other offshore investment , settled everyone thrown him inside jail for couple of years and catapult him back to India without a dime.... Nigeria is a failed State

SEC published it on their website that MBA is a ponzi scheme but they didnt listen

Their investors said the FG doesn't want people to make money and they have personal beef with Mba

It was funny and ridiculous grin
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by lexy2014: 7:04am On May 03, 2021
hustla:

SEC published it on their website that MBA is a ponzi scheme but they didnt listen

Their investors said the FG doesn't want people to make money and they have personal beef with Mba

It was funny and ridiculous grin

It's not enough for SEC to publish it on their website. Govts attitude towards these fraudsters has been nonchalant at best. If d govt can freeze accounts of protesters, why does it allow ponzis to have a free rein with feeble warnings on their website?

2 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by hustla(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2021
Tinyemeka:

Make...

You better use Google, faux intellectual
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Genea(f): 7:07am On May 03, 2021
9jaboombox:

learn to do your due diligence

1 Like

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Dharniel600(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2021
ThankGod001:
Ny make i don wash my hands commot for anything investment.

Even crypto i no go do

Rubbish angry
bro, crypto goes well. Na just to buy and hold over time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.