Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam (50722 Views)

The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by SmartPolician: 1:46pm On May 04, 2021
Kestolove:
U see Igbo people u go dey do business with them..,shine ur eyes next time biafra/ipob people are not trustworthy

The man who owns MBA forex is from Rivers State. Funnily enough, those ones don't even agree what they are Igbos. But when they commit crimes, they automatically become Igbos. SMH
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by SmartPolician: 1:53pm On May 04, 2021
ameh99:

You sound like you and Maxwell share the money abi na mug you still be?

Ponzi na Ponzi from day one it smells Ponzi

And you took a very foolish risk and try to justify nonsense

So stop justifying rubbish... undecided

But why you come to drink paracetamol for my headache?

That's the same question I have been asking you people.

Na me and you get the money? undecided undecided
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by wjxavier(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2021
It is the first law of trading success.

Never borrow money to invest. You are not insured unlike banks.

My prayers are with MBA.

Why?

Losses do happen in every venture.

Unfortunately when you invest for the poor and lose money, they’ll never remember the gains they made before.

If he had worked with the rich and lost it all, you wouldn’t hear peem in the news.

Joy to the wise.

“Leave the poor in their penury. It is their mind they must change. Not their bank account balance.” -Jesus Christ AD

1 Like

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by TheOnlyUyai(f): 3:59pm On May 04, 2021
backbone503:

That this is, dosent imply others are. Thanks though.

I pity you. Better do the needful.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by ThankGod001(m): 4:21am On May 05, 2021
Dharniel600:
bro, crypto goes well. Na just to buy and hold over time
omoh i no do

Coins don dey too plenty
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Dharniel600(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2021
ThankGod001:
omoh i no do

Coins don dey too plenty
lol. Coins doj plenty sha. Me I'm just holding my Ethereum jare. I still get small litecoin xrp and Ada. But I'm holding more of Ethereum
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Theoutsider: 8:56am On May 05, 2021
LastDays777:

I know Sir.
I do not hate cryptos. Made a lot from it since 2017. I trust it more than the financial banks

But

When you study the market you will observe that tether(u s d t) is used to pump the price to prevent a bubble.

The company that owns tether, it was discovered that their office doesn't exist in Asia during investigation.

If tether folds up today, prepare for a bubble that we will never recover from.

[s]Then when it comes to security, do you think bitcoin can survive during the quantum and AI era when quantum computers are rolled out? [/s]

[s]My point is: the crypto you see now won't be the one used in the nearest future. They will fade away.
[/s]
Another crypto market different from the one you see today will be in place.

[s]This crypto market is a time bomb and people will lose a lot from this current crypto market When the loopholes are exposed soon[/s]

In a nut shell you know nothing about crypto currency or for that matter money or finance. So now you are spreading inflatuence because you dont understand the technology. Crypto has been here for 8 years.. you found out about it "yesterday" now you know its fate? congrats

First a Quantum computer is not accessible to the average person or even average country. The computer needs to be at least near absolute zero in temperature and uses 'super positions' literally pulling from the F'ing universe to compute. No basement hacker will have the ability to have such a computer and even if they, were you are talking decades from now and why would a country with billions of dollars waste time on hacking coins LOL

second p2pkh address are quantum resilient..

Thrid teams from governments that are already investigating this, The US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

1 Like

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by ThankGod001(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2021
Dharniel600:
lol. Coins doj plenty sha. Me I'm just holding my Ethereum jare. I still get small litecoin xrp and Ada. But I'm holding more of Ethereum
okay
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by LastDays777: 8:03pm On May 05, 2021
Theoutsider:

In a nut shell you know nothing about crypto currency or for that matter money or finance. So now you are spreading inflatuence because you dont understand the technology. Crypto has been here for 8 years.. you found out about it "yesterday" now you know its fate? congrats

First a Quantum computer is not accessible to the average person or even average country. The computer needs to be at least near absolute zero in temperature and uses 'super positions' literally pulling from the F'ing universe to compute. No basement hacker will have the ability to have such a computer and even if they, were you are talking decades from now and why would a country with billions of dollars waste time on hacking coins LOL

second p2pkh address are quantum resilient..

Thrid teams from governments that are already investigating this, The US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

Hehe

Funny how you completely ignored the Tether issue on ground

Everybody claims they understand what is going on in crypto market and the financial world because of the few millions they make untill the reset begins.

People have no idea how advanced quantum computers is today and how groups of people play with it underground.

The lynch pin is about to be removed

Not really going to be funny when the financial reset begins worldwide.

Let's hope am wrong wink
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Theoutsider: 8:07am On May 06, 2021
LastDays777:

Hehe

Funny how you completely ignored the Tether issue on ground

Everybody claims they understand what is going on in crypto market and the financial world because of the few millions they make untill the reset begins.

People have no idea how advanced quantum computers is today and how groups of people play with it underground.

The lynch pin is about to be removed

Not really going to be funny when the financial reset begins worldwide.

Let's hope am wrong wink

AGAIN! Quantum computers uses superposition! You would have to have a freezer that goes to -460F Do you even have any idea what Superposition is LMAO!! these are two charge particles that act the same no matter where in the universe they are.. You REALLY think with such power they are going to use it to hack bitcoin when in theory they can simply hack into any thing. Jesus Nigerians are so one dimensional. I have the most powerful computer in the planet that we requires a small city to power, let me go hack bitcoin. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Second p2pkh address can not be hacked because the hash keys are not present until a transaction happens.

DO you really want to have a battle of IQ here?? wink

This is what is wrong with blacks.. they are always trying to find away to get left out of technological advancements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by LastDays777: 7:30pm On May 06, 2021
Theoutsider:

AGAIN! Quantum computers uses superposition! You would have to have a freezer that goes to -460F Do you even have any idea what Superposition is LMAO!! these are two charge particles that act the same no matter where in the universe they are.. You REALLY think with such power they are going to use it to hack bitcoin when in theory they can simply hack into any thing. Jesus Nigerians are so one dimensional. I have the most powerful computer in the planet that we requires a small city to power, let me go hack bitcoin. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Second p2pkh address can not be hacked because the hash keys are not present until a transaction happens.

DO you really want to have a battle of IQ here?? wink

This is what is wrong with blacks.. they are always trying to find away to get left out of technological advancements

Wow.

Thank you so much for educating me.

I really don't want to battle with someone with a very high IQ with my own low IQ. Hehe smiley

I know nothing about quantum computers which is even my field. Lol.

Oh dear, people are in for a rude awakening in coming months.

By the way, the next world reserve cryptocurrency on Blockchain which will make bitcoin that consumes so much energy look like a child's play will be designed by a black man. Sounds funny right?

Technologies and computers are more advanced beyond our human imagination that you can't know about by just browsing the internet.

Getting information about quantum computers and technological advancements in tech main stream news or the internet is like:

Mr A who is researching about mobile phone and he is told that Nokia 3310 can only be used by few men for now not knowing that few people in some dark side of the world are using iPhone 12 pro.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Theoutsider: 2:28am On May 07, 2021
LastDays777:

Wow.

Thank you so much for educating me.

I really don't want to battle with someone with a very high IQ with my own low IQ. Hehe smiley

I know nothing about quantum computers which is even my field. Lol.

Oh dear, people are in for a rude awakening in coming months.

By the way, the next world reserve cryptocurrency on Blockchain which will make bitcoin that consumes so much energy look like a child's play will be designed by a black man. Sounds funny right?

Technologies and computers are more advanced beyond our human imagination that you can't know about by just browsing the internet.

Getting information about quantum computers and technological advancements in tech main stream news or the internet is like:

Mr A who is researching about mobile phone and he is told that Nokia 3310 can only be used by few men for now not knowing that few people in some dark side of the world are using iPhone 12 pro.

Ok, lets do this...

Since quantum computers is your field.. which requires knowing quantum mechanics. Show us a picture of your "in field" profession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by AlphaJazz: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
LastDays777:

I know Sir.
I do not hate cryptos. Made a lot from it since 2017. I trust it more than the financial banks

But

When you study the market you will observe that tether(u s d t) is used to pump the price to prevent a bubble.

The company that owns tether, it was discovered that their office doesn't exist in Asia during investigation.

If tether folds up today, prepare for a bubble that we will never recover from.

Then when it comes to security, do you think bitcoin can survive during the quantum and AI era when quantum computers are rolled out?

My point is: the crypto you see now won't be the one used in the nearest future. They will fade away.

Another crypto market different from the one you see today will be in place.

This crypto market is a time bomb and people will lose a lot from this current crypto market When the loopholes are exposed soon
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Whiteshield: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:
Let me help you call them

DrAkpa,
Coolangel54,
Captainking,
Aremso,
meshzhi
dhappyking
firstworld
TheWatchDog
sholey4love
RayRay06677

RosyIsBlessed, come and dance for us.

Tope777 the disgraced backslider was their prayer warrior then.

The only person I salute is airsaylongcom AKA airsaylongcome. He gathered the empty heads of the greedy, gullible thieves together and helped Maxwell in swindling them very well.

Shout out to the most gullible victims of the MBA Forex scam. Another one has opened. Those who get in first have the opportunity of multiplying their capital.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by ibechris(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2021
They were in Abuja some weeks back,begging govt through Brekete programme to help them get their money,when many could have opted out when we were telling them that it was a scam.

Now,they are spending their monies,sweat and time just to recover what has been lost.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by RayRay06677(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
ibechris:
They were in Abuja some weeks back,begging govt through Brekete programme to help them get their money,when many could have opted out when we were telling them that it was a scam.

Now,they are spending their monies,sweat and time just to recover what has been lost.

U r right but don't dwell in the past for too long as most of those people You mentioned had moved on with their lives and doing just fine.

1 Like

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by hustla(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
Stop lamenting. Whether MBA is a scam or not, time will tell. Maxwell says that the CBN freezed their accounts due to the barrage of complaints they received from investors. Yes, that's very true. However, what I cannot guarantee you is that you will get your funds back because of Nigerian factor.

Yes, they told a lot of lies about having SEC and CBN approvals to get you to invest. They even said that the EFCC approved them! Since when did an antigraft agency start giving licenses to investment companies? grin. BTW, I was reliably informed that the SEC doesn't regulate forex in Nigeria yet. So, I just took a calculated risk and have moved on ever since.

How market?
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Jolajesu: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
grossintel:
Una get sense? If you lost your money on MBA you are a fool! People warned you, I warned you. But MBA investors won't listen, funny thing is how they abuse you and call you a kid, a fool at 40 is a fool for ever! Gerrout!

Please does any body know about Olaks Financial Investment Ltd with a trading website of shopmot.com. They claim to be into drop shipping. Has any one traded with them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.