Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

*CLOSED* A Dynamic Content Writer Needed For A Long Term Writing Project - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / *CLOSED* A Dynamic Content Writer Needed For A Long Term Writing Project (624 Views)

Hire A Dynamic Content Writer For Your Blog Post / CLOSED: A Competent Automotive Writer Needed On A Long Term Basis / Closed! A Very Seasoned Fiction Writer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*CLOSED* A Dynamic Content Writer Needed For A Long Term Writing Project by UpworkFreelancer: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2021
I am back again.

My writers are locked and loaded with jobs atm so I am in need of another competent writer to work with me on several writing tasks across a wide variety of niches. (We are starting out with a technology-focused blog post, to be specific)

Ideally,

- The writer must be good at what he/she does. I am not interested in working with people who are only trying to take up the tasks because they have nothing going on atm. I mean, it's okay if you are less busy and you are looking to engage yourself in the meantime, but you must be very adept at what you do, at least, and not just see the opening as a means to an end.

*Poorly written and substandard works will be rejected without compensation*

- The writer must be accessible and be ready to work for a long term. This isn't a one-off project.

-A writer that is accessible and fairly available to make revisions and take on jobs.

- You must have a quick turnaround time, and you must own/have access to a PC. Some heavy excel sheets are involved, and trust me, they don't work well with phones at all, regardless of the model. PC is the best bet here.

Again, I'm not going to pay for poorly written and substandard jobs. So if you aren't really good at this craft, please stay off.

PAYMENT is #3.5 per word. And you can reach out to me with just one of your previously written samples that represent your style and tone of writing ( I should be able to link the samples to you anyways) via danhendrix17 @ g mail . com (without the spaces).

Looking forward to working with you soon.

1 Like

Re: *CLOSED* A Dynamic Content Writer Needed For A Long Term Writing Project by Emmaxy9(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
UpworkFreelancer:
I am back again.

My writers are locked and loaded with jobs atm so I am in need of another competent writer to work with me on several writing tasks across a wide variety of niches. (We are starting out with a technology-focused blog post, to be specific)

Ideally,

- The writer must be good at what he/she does. I am not interested in working with people who are only trying to take up the tasks because they have nothing going on atm. I mean, it's okay if you are less busy and you are looking to engage yourself in the meantime, but you must be very adept at what you do, at least, and not just see the opening as a means to an end.

- The writer must be accessible and be ready to work for a long term. This isn't a one-off project.

-A writer that is accessible and fairly available to make revisions and take on jobs.

- You must have a quick turnaround time, and you must own/have access to a PC. Some heavy excel sheets are involved, and trust me, they don't work well with phones at all, regardless of the model. PC is the best bet here.

Again, I'm not going to pay for poorly written and substandard jobs. So if you aren't really good at this craft, please stay off.

PAYMENT is #3.5 per word. And you can reach out to me with just one of your previously written samples that represent your style and tone of writing ( I should be able to link the samples to you anyways) via danhendrix17 @ g mail . com (without the spaces).

I’ve sent you a mail. Kindly check it. Thanks
Re: *CLOSED* A Dynamic Content Writer Needed For A Long Term Writing Project by AbbyBanks23: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
I sent you a mail....
Kindly check...
Best regards!
Re: *CLOSED* A Dynamic Content Writer Needed For A Long Term Writing Project by aluyapreston: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2021
UpworkFreelancer:
I am back again.

Ideally,

I've sent you a mail sir
brumebright@gmail.com
Re: *CLOSED* A Dynamic Content Writer Needed For A Long Term Writing Project by Wierdceo: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2021
UpworkFreelancer:
I am back again.

Ideally,

Is this still available?

I already sent you a mail.
Re: *CLOSED* A Dynamic Content Writer Needed For A Long Term Writing Project by SoapQueen(f): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2021
Wierdceo:

Is this still available?

I already sent you a mail.

If you are good at curating articles, kindly drop a means of contact. Thank you.
Re: *CLOSED* A Dynamic Content Writer Needed For A Long Term Writing Project by Wierdceo: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
SoapQueen:

If you are good at curating articles, kindly drop a means of contact. Thank you.

Message me on whatsapp via this number

(1) (Reply)

Editors & Publishers Wanted. / Do You Want To Publish A Book? / Writting Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.