Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) (91520 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Eriokanmi: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
I just saw DAR Hall in DC, where I met barak Obama some years back on invitation by an org in the USA wink

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by HBB1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:

Trash
Always trying to stay relevant

Sounds like a Nutcase
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by ofiko123(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one... congratulations to Joe Biden...

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by NaijaCuzin: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Expensive limos

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Eriokanmi: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's what Happens when you come in through the back door...
That's what Happens when you had to use dubious and Fraudulent means to get to Power.

The Wicked runneth when no man pursues him.
The Righteous are as bold as a Lion.

My Source of Joy is that GOD ALMIGHTY is in Total Control..
You're a disappointment to chrstendom broda, with this mindset of yours. I've been following your ignorant remarks on biden from day one. May God not allow the likes of Trump rule America again. You're simply defending whom you don't really know. I hope trump and his myopic supporters would now eat a humble pie with the Georgian senate runoff which was swept by democrats. Unfortunately, God doesn't think as man do.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
MOTOR NA MOTOR,NO MATTER WHAT E GO NO GET PASS 4LEGS cheesy

AND A VICE P NOW BECAME A PRESIDENT,
now atikku go won do same by all means...watch out!!!
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Praxis758: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's what Happens when you had to use dubious and Fraudulent means to get to Power.

In your own imagination, President Joe Biden's victory at the poll was fraudulent. It's time you guys stop reading religious meaning to certain things.

Using a hi-tech armoured vehicle by successive US presidents is a tradition. It didn't begin with Joe Biden. Pls be educated.

7 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
michlins:
Trump made it possible that 25,000 national guard troops were deployed. Secret service was forced to provide extra security for him. That convoy isn't just for him but for over four Presidents accompanying him.

Relax, even Trump don mind his life so face yours

Trump didn't make anything possible. Immediately Biden was confirmed president elect by d Senate, all relevant agencies for his inauguration swung into action. Their society is structured around systems that kick in when activated by laid down constitutional provisions. They don't wait for a single mans approval or validation before they function

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

And what did your god do to stop the so called 'fraudulent election'?
Cry some more abeg. You should hide in shame over your wack prophecies and predictions. Clown.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
OneNigerianist:
He needs it as well the 30000 troops to protect him. The voting machine "elected" him.

What do you mean by voting machine elected?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

What do you mean by voting machine elected?
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by IGBOpigs(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is Jonathan a Yoruba man?
Im SORRY I THINK YOU A IGBOpig

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by AntichristXXX: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

You're dumb.

7 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Dacliq01: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
They are using their state made car, when will Buhari use Innoson car as his official car

innoson is not a made is Nigeria vehicle

Before Innoson started assembly of vehicle, there were Leyland, Proforce and the the likes.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Jephson67: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:

Trash
Always trying to stay relevant
pure trash o. to slap the guy dey always hungry me
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by ruffDiamond: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
SIMPs*spits#
Mtchewww
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
zedegit:

Lol. Did Pastor actually say that or you're lying on top of him?
What will I gain by lying on him.

He said it last year with his other monicker righteousness.88 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by majamajic(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
This one no reach my local government chairman motorcade oooo
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by SaintLucia: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
And in another Breaking News, Trump is yet to secure his Biafra visa.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Fahdiga(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
IGBOpigs:
Im SORRY I THINK YOU A IGBOpig
So anyone that is Igbo automatically becomes a pig.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nigerianbaby1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
rottennaija:

Oh, he is back. Delusion is a dangerous thing, especially when one believes he is backed by some supreme being. Such are in a dangerous state of denial.

Your God almighty is taking control of nothing.

You useless idiot ! your denial of God has made you a FOOL !
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Massiveglory:

You call him trash and all that , but yet whatever he says attracts your attention.
That shows he is so relevant to you and others.
Lmao, is that why you're crying?
grin grin Your Nairaland celebrity pastor is still trash, no matter how much you cry. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by tnerro1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Another Buhari in the making
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

And what did your god do to stop the so called 'fraudulent election'?
Cry some more abeg. You should hide in shame over your wack prophecies and predictions. Clown.

Don't mind the people crying fowl.
In Trump and Hillary election, Hillary Clinton beat him by 3m votes, yet she conceded because Trump had more electoral votes.

This time around, Biden beat Trump black and blue. 7m more popular votes than Trump and more electoral college votes.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

In Trump and Hillary election, Hillary Clinton beat him by 3m votes, yet she conceded because Trump had more electoral votes.

This time around, Biden beat Trump black and blue. 7m more popular votes than Trump and more electoral college votes.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nigerianbaby1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
lasgidi4rv:
I am so sorry to have to quote you but folks like you make me Almost ashamed to be identified as a Christain, Notice I said Almost, I pray the eyes of your understanding will be truly opened to the truth and you start to apply simple logic to things. President Biden was DUELY not fraudulently elected. And if Trump had not incited those Americans that stormed the Capitol, there would be no need for the added security. SHALOM.

It is your Eyes of understanding that needs to be opened. you've allowed yourself to deceived by big media who from the onset never had your interest (Christian) in heart.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

Lol, exactly.
And if not for the electoral voting system, Rebublicans won't smell that seat for decades.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by bigcee(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

I cant believe you wrote this. Do you think we are talking about Uganda election?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
SaintLucia:
And in another Breaking News, Trump is yet to secure his Biafra visa.

He doesn't need visa. He is the awaited Biafran president
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

He doesn't need visa. He is the awaited Biafran president

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Jones4190(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
When they fail to destroy You,
They start influencing others to hate You by spreading lies against You. Haters don't go far repent .
��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.