Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here (1140 Views)

Trading Vs Full Time Job / Saving Vs Investment Vs Speculation Vs Trading Vs Gambling / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here by Dapo92(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is a comparative guide on why I prefer trading cryptocurrencies to HOLDing them and to show you how profitable trading can be.

What is Cryptocurrency Trading & HOLDing?

Cryptocurrency Trading, in the simplest of terms, means buying and selling of coins in a short period of time (minutes to days) for profit. While cryptocurrency HOLDing means buying of coin(s) and keep for a longer period of time (weeks to months) in other to make profit.

Which of these two approaches is the best and profitable? If you ask me, It is Trading.

Which of these two approaches is riskier? If you ask me, it is... CONTINUE READING >>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here by Ryan03(f): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dapo92:
This is a comparative guide on why I prefer trading cryptocurrencies to HOLDing them and to show you how profitable trading can be.

What is Cryptocurrency Trading & HOLDing?

Cryptocurrency Trading, in the simplest of terms, means buying and selling of coins in a short period of time (minutes to days) for profit. While cryptocurrency HOLDing means buying of coin(s) and keep for a longer period of time (weeks to months) in other to make profit.

Which of these two approaches is the best and profitable? If you ask me, It is Trading.

Which of these two approaches is riskier? If you ask me, it is... CONTINUE READING >>
this is 2021 bro, abeg post full link here na. Boys nor get data
Re: Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here by Hskyassociate(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good afternoon all.....

If you want Everyday 5% drop to your BTC account... all you have to do now click this link and start fast to make money ...

1st Register LUNO account for those who don't have
Click here for the LUNO account ...
https://www.luno.com/invite/7ZATS5

You're invited!

1. Sign up
2. Deposit and buy NGN 5,000 in BTC (Luno exchange not included)
3. You can Deposit 20k or Above in case you're looking for a Higher rate

Click Here first Have your LUNO Account ....it so simple to register
https://www.luno.com/invite/7ZATS5

After registration then click this link below to start your daily 5% income.
http://bitifypro.com/register.php?ume=orchman
Read it well before you start to register. and don't make a mistake on the account address... that BTC address is where your money will come in every day. Click Here.
http://bitifypro.com/register.php?ume=orchman

once your through with the registration at the dashboard click invest ...

to start investing .....

Good luck...
Re: Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here by SavageResponse(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Trading is more profitable than just HODLing but you need to very experienced to trade profitably
Re: Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here by Jaxx123: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
THESE COIN CAN MAKE YOU REALLY REALY GREAT BEFORE DECEMBER

Hey, this is indeed information for real trader and investor who believe in Crypto power.
Today, I have these strong coins that can bring back to you over #25,000,000 before December if you buy it good now
The solid truth is each of this coin is sold for #4 and below now at present.
CLO
This coin is one of the unpopular token in the market but with great power manifesto, strong Whitepaper and so on
Early this week, this coin sold for #1.30 but #4.80 as this time of writing!

IMAGING JUST N4!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?
Don't just come into the market and buy but buying what is pulling real profit!

I recommend this same coin to my brother and he bought 24M of it when it's was selling for 0.15!!!
Why you are not taking Crypto as real life changing opportunities?

I don't pursue what many pursued
Get this coin and keep.
Don't just put your money in the bank where no good return for you.

I use this privilege to advice as many NIGERIAN to be part of this great move today!
DM me for help if you need.
THANK U
Re: Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here by Help4rmme2u(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
I don't just train people on how to trade cryptocurrencies, I also give out paying sites to trade with.
contact for more, I don't wanna spam here.

1 Like

Re: Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here by Uuii: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hodl but

It might take years for a miracle anyway

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas / Giveaway Giveaway Giveaway!!! / Earn $2 Every 24 Hrs, Withdraw Daily: Get In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.