Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

President Biden Warns Incoming Presidential Appointees Against Disrespect - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden Warns Incoming Presidential Appointees Against Disrespect (151 Views)

President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Biden Warns Incoming Presidential Appointees Against Disrespect by Irukkanews: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
President Joe Biden has warned his incoming presidential appointees against disrespect, stating that if they treat anyone with disrespect he'll fire "them on the spot."

President Joe Biden, 78-year-old Democrat gave the nearly 1,000 appointees the stern warning following his inauguration ceremony on Wednesday, January 20.

During the virtual ceremony in the White House's State Dining Room, Biden said: "I'm not joking when I say this. If you're ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone - I promise you I will fire you on the spot.

"On the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts. Everybody, everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity. That's been missing in a big way in the last four years.

"Cathy's gone through all your backgrounds, talked to me about you. I'm confident you have the capacity to do it."

Source: https://irukkanews.com/president-biden-warns-incoming-presidential-appointees-against-disrespect/

(1) (Reply)

Trump Rants Media Spent ‘all Night’ On Ida Instead Of His ‘great’ Taliban Deal / Ghana To Reverse Land Degradation With World Bank Support / Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.