Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) (445 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by CastedAyo: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet T.B. Joshua on Wednesday urged the public to give support to governments in the production of vaccines against COVID-19, Igbere TV reports.

Joshua said in a 1-minute, 48-second video posted to social media that although there are conspiracy theories surrounding the vaccines, the public ought to cooperate with governments at this time.

“Concerning the ongoing situation in the world, I have received thousands of emails on the COVID-19 vaccine. No doubt, there are many conspiracy theories surrounding this vaccine,” he said.

“However, my belief is that our governments are only trying to look for a way out of this very challenging situation, although there may be bad faith in certain quarters.

“Many people have complained of some negative reactions but this is always the case with vaccines of this nature. I remember I used to have such reactions whenever I took chloroquine. That does not mean chloroquine is bad. It works positively for many.

“At this time, our governments need our support and our cooperation – because the world is in a dilemma. God bless you. Emmanuel!”

https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua/status/1351882890460733442?s=20

Several countries have endorsed the Pfizer BioNTech-manufactured COVID-19 vaccine in the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mehXUGMOusI

Lalasticlala

Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
In the Journey of Life, Never Ever put your Confidence in Man.
Man can fail
Man can become Confused
Man can derail
Man can Compromise.

Put your Confidence in GOD ALMIGHTY..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by saintjimos(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Which way forward
can't we leave this pastors and focus on building the youths
Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by smoke9910(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
That's his own opinion. Everyone should be able to decide whether they want the vaccine or not.
Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by Jesse6(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
This vaccine that we all are waiting for in Nigeria go cos wahala no be small
Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
And so! undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Well, remember the movie "I am legend"? The plot took place in the year 2021.

Uhm..the movie was about a failed Vaccine that turned people to Zombified creatures.

Just wanted to share that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
The Truth is that if the vaccine has anything to do with the mark of the beast, it would be destroyed before it comes close to the hands or head of anyone who is truly of God.

They have an immunity to it.

That's why i hold no fear for the vaccines, the beast, the mark of the beast, or whatefa, because all my fear is in God. So there's none left for the devil or anyone else.

God bless.
Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by kalu61(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
In the Journey of Life, Never Ever put your Confidence in Man.
Man can fail
Man can become Confused
Man can derail
Man can Compromise.

Put your Confidence in GOD ALMIGHTY..
Can you just take a break and keep quiet.

Is it Jesus Christ that man hospitals and treat many?
Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The Truth is that if the vaccine has anything to do with the mark of the beast, it would be destroyed before it comes close to the hands or head of anyone who is truly of God.

They have an immunity to it.

That's why i hold no fear for the vaccines, the beast, the mark of the beast, or whatefa, because all my fear is in God. So there's none left for the devil or anyone else.

God bless.

Trust me man, you should take up a career in comedy.
Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Well, remember the movie "I am legend"? The plot took place in the year 2021.

Uhm..the movie was about a failed Vaccine that turned people to Zombified creatures.

Just wanted to share that.

Hilarious.

Now, you see how movies mess with your psyche/mind, right?
Re: TB Joshua Endorses COVID-19 Vaccine (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Trust me man, you should take up a career in comedy.
1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Is Now Religious Enterprise - Chris Okotie / FINALLY EXPOSED!!!!!!!! The True Reason Why God Created Christianity / Pastor Adeboye Reveals Shocking Revelation About The Death Of His Son Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.