Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order (41991 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
kilonshele101:

Mr

Gays are not endangering your specie, you people are endangering your specie.

Homosexuality is biological, and I believe it's a genetic alternation, there is a code for it in the DNA.

Every gay has a dominant homosexual trait in him.

If you force a gay to marry a woman, then they have a baby.

The baby will automatically have an homosexual trait in him.

They more you people force them to marry opposite sex, the more they transfer the triat to their children , and the more gays we have in the coming future.

It's going to get to a stage (many years to come) when every human is going to have the trait In him as transferred to him.

The only way to stop that genetic transfer is to allow them to marry each other.

Simple

Kai! They've fed your brain with lies ooo. Damn!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:

Trying to create for yourself an illusion that you're smart. Mr abomination.

Illusion of smart?

Nah, I'm GOD!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by onadana: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

People have the right to make their own choices.

Why can't you question the Catholics popes that refuses to have wife nor sex.
How does it feels?

Just respect people choices simple.

Some choices just doesn't make sense, like pooing on your dining table in the living room just because it's your choice.How can a man kiss a man for goodness sake or a woman....sucking the nipples of another female...crazy people everywhere.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
onadana:

Some choices just doesn't make sense, like pooing on your dining table in the living room just because it's your choice.How can a man kiss a man for goodness sake or a woman.....crazy people everywhere.

If I poo on my dining table, isn't that my business?

How is that your problem?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

If you believe that their is a magic paradise where you'll go to when you die...

If you believe that a donkey once talked...

If you believe that a virgin gave birth...

It means you've been utterly brainwashed and indoctrinated.

As for evolution, there are lots of substantial evidence, compared to the fairytale of a religion you operate with.

I don't work with faith, I work with facts.

Hahaha. That's where u lost it. I've personally seen miracles happen. Be deceiving yourself with facts there. God will soon deal with u.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by kilonshele101(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:

Kai! They've fed your brain with lies ooo. Damn!
Please try to at least go to school, it's not too late.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Illusion of smart?

Nah, I'm GOD!

Yes, you're a DOG!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
kilonshele101:

Please try to at least go to school, it's not too late.
Ok bro. But I still think you should consider repeating primary school.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:

Hahaha. That's where u lost it. I've personally seen miracles happen. Be deceiving yourself with facts there. God will soon deal with u.

You've been scammed you mean?

Bring an amputee and tell that pastor or Iman to redo the miracle let's see cheesy

Your pastors are just amateur magicians. Go and watch more realistic magic tricks on AGT.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by kilonshele101(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:

Ok bro. But I still think you should consider repeating primary school.

Lol, I'm going to learn moral philosophy in primary school just like you did? .

You're too smart sir, thanks to primary school (the only school you pass through)
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by dollytino4real(f): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
useless post like dis can get plenty followers!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by nkemoma(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Godsage:

And you go still rush their visa if hin land for your front today,
Hypocrite

Idiot.. Don't ever quote me..
You don't know me

And p.s: not everyone has that poverty stricken mentality of yours.

Slave... You dunno you can make it wherever you are?!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
justli:

I totally agree, but I doubt Biden will agree with you, because for all they know nothing is more important now than lgbtq...

Little wonder lgbtq is the first issue he is attending to upon assuming office...these things mean more to these people than your small brain can comprehend...
You are a clown.
The man signed 16 other executive orders and has signed 5 more additionally and this is what you are saying that it was his first issue of priority when you don't even know the full details and what the order carries.Stop over working yourself over nothing.How they see it is different from how you see it and it is now a part of the American society
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
LoydJ:
I saw this coming

Chai!! despite the different size of yansh wey they this world some guys still choose to bleep there fellow guys butthole

Very irritating and disgusting.

You're not gay but you're really really really describing the act and then end it with "disgusting and irritating"

We see you cheesy
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

He is not sane but he controls the biggest company in the history of man kind with a GDP that is 4times bigger than that of your country's right.
Religion is the opium of the masses

Mr Karl Marx
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
VEXT:
Is stupidity seeing gay's adopting babies been produced by two different genders.... Why can't they produce their own babies.. Rubbish

You know y'all the one always crying about how gays can have "kids" because y'all can't mind ya damn businesses undecided

Go re-learn okay? Gays now have different ways to have children if they want, how many "babies" ya fellow heteros dumped have your adoptedSince you so love them so much! cheesy

The difference between gays and heterosexuals is that we HAVE KIDS WHEN WE ACTUALLY WANT THEM! wink not bringing children you can't take care of just because you're conditioned to do so!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
anastasius:

Too many babies and children in the world without proper care. Gays adopting them is just helping to clean the nonsense and stupidity of the so called straights who are dumb enough not to know about contraceptives. Get busy and worry about something useful

No mind the idiat! Gay Adoption is actually on the decline now since other means are now available for those that ACTUALLY WANT THE KIDS, I hope he will go and adopt a kid for himself now, since he cares so much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
kilonshele101:

Lol, I'm going to learn moral philosophy in primary school just like you did? .

You're too smart sir, thanks to primary school (the only school you pass through)

Mr kilonshele, it's that moral philosophy that is gradually destroying your brain cells. Besides you don't learn moral philosophy in any Nigerian pry school.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Lemme make it easy to understand.

The way you love girls, that's the way gays love boys.

I don't know if that's simple enough.

You didn't choose to be straight, the same way they didn't choose to be gay.

You hit puberty and discovered you like girls.

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That doesn't mean they can't be friends with them, but romantically, NO.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

Being straight, gay, lez, bi, and so on are purely mental.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

You can't marginalized a group because they are different. That's insensitive!

Live and let live.
same explanation would apply to necrophiles, sodomists, pedophiles, bestials and the many other madnesses that will still spring up. They are all normal. Make una continue.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
victorjoe:
I totally agree that everyone has the right to choose their sexuality. As far as they limit it to themselves.

I don't see male goats humping other male goats. I have watched Nat Geo Wild for years I have never seen a male wild animal humping another male or even a female on female action. It is only humans that do this.

Like I said, I have no problem with that. Where I have problem is when they go to adopt children. They should not be allowed to cos the child might not want to be part of that when he or she grows up.

I remember a case where the kid killed both gays when he came of age.

Oga go and research more, same sex exists in animals too!

Not every gay person wants kids, even if they do, they make sure they're ACTUALLY CAPABLE of taking care of them, as opposed to having just because THEY CAN!

As for the adoption, it's actually on the decline now, I hope y'all go and take care of them that y'all littered everywhere!

Awnn cute little lie there! He'll kill the parents that can actually take care of him?? grin nice try.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Iamzik:
LGTV were born by straight parents and they will end up adopting a child from straight couples... The insanity is mind-boggling!

Pls enough with the "adoption antics" make a simple research now.

Y'all are the one complaining for us when we haven't! Learn to mind the business that pays you!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enskynelson:

Does this also include for instance, human having s*x with animals? How do we define choices to be respected and the ones not to be respected? Suicide is a crime. Why don't we also respect people's choice to take their lives? Where's the line that defines choices to be respected and the one not to be respected?

So now we're comparing being gay with bestiality and suicide??

Why rape, bestiality and paedophilia can never be accepted is because it defies CONSENT! Take a book and read!

As long as they're not harming you or anyone else and they're both or legal age, it shouldn't be your business!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by latinish: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

Live and let live.

You trully amazing. Thank you for explaining that to them. I wish the world will see it as same way you explained it.

They deserve love and allow to be who they want to be.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2021
favour32:

It just like asking a mad person how does it feel to be mad?
They need medical treatments because most are unaware of their abnormalities.

They're thousands of gays that are better, smarter and more organized than you so rest!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2021
Gilbertase:
same explanation would apply to necrophiles, sodomists, pedophiles, bestials and the many other madnesses that will still spring up. They are all normal. Make una continue.

C'mon go and secure your brain wherever you left it.

Is it that most of you don't read, or lack exposure?

I don't know if I should be blaming ASUU, cause it goes in length to show how bleak the future of Nigeria is.

There is something called CONSENT, and that is what you must seek before you do anything with another entity.

When you don't seek that consent, it becomes rape. Pedophiles are called pedophiles because minors are unable to give consent by law.

Most of their victims are hurt in the process, suffering life long trauma.

In legal terms - it's statutory rape.

Gays, on the other hand, are two consenting adults. Unlike other acts you mentioned, they aren't hurting anyone.

I hope I've educated you.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2021
andyanders:
Well said and on point. Allow those with their psychiatric problem argue. Their demonic life style, would always tell them that they have to live the way they want. God who created us, created man- Adam, and gave him a woman- Eve. God never created man- Adam, and gave him John.

You can't rule a secular world with religious sectarian principles!

What If they told you they don't believe in what you believe?? What then?

Or will you be happy if a traditionalist says you should live by his own laws?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by ogbonti: 12:04am On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

Live and let live.

being mad too is normal- please the way you feel when you are sane is the way insane people feel when they are insane so insanity is sanity - YOU MOST DEFINITELY ARE INSANE grin
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Sibtygarr:

"Morality exceeds human" is still a very big discussion.
And for most part of morality, it stays with human and if that is the case then
"normally any morally upright person would not care about what another person decides to do with their body"
would be a contradicting statement, because we human to a large extent determines morality, so if majority of us decides we don't want something and it doesn't make us happy then it means we don't consider it morally right.
One example is killing of animals, since most human don't see anything wrong in it, we instead see it as a survival mechanism then it is not morally wrong except for vegetarians. Now if vegetarians becomes the largest population, let's say 40 years from now, new born then would naturally think it is morally wrong to eat meat and by then anyone who eats meat would be doing something deemed to be morally wrong, and sincerely it would be morally wrong since majority of people aren't happy with such action.

So if gay don't make majority of people happy in a region, then it could be considered morally wrong when you're a gay.
I hope you understand?

What is the standard of morality?? The majority??

It being black doesn't make the majority happy, should it then be considered wrong?? Listen to yourselves! You're actually saying anything that's not of the majority shouldn't be acknowledged or respected, really??

Later you'll cry about Racism!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Babanah: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Now there is explanation, there is the process, and the probable reason, this is helpful

There is nothing wrong with been attracted to someone of same sex. How do we choose our friends?
Sexual attraction is different. It’s that overwhelming drive to be intimate with some.
A straight person might say this person is handsome of beautiful. A gay person will be sexually aroused and would want to be intimate with the person.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Iamzik:

Bokoharam too have a right to what they believe and you must respect it!

Freedom without bounds is an absolute illusion
What makes a society sane is when each person surrender part (not all) of their rights and make reasonable compromises.

I have no issue with LGTV or whatever they call themselves. My only grouse with them is trying to force it on every other nation.... Making nations who don't subscribe to it look like they are backward whereas the opposite is the truth

Are you okay? Comparing a group that harms people with people who just love differently??

Does gay people bomb and kill people? since you wanna act stewpid
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 12:07am On Jan 23, 2021
ogbonti:

being mad too is normal- please the way you feel when you are sane is the way insane people feel when they are insane so insanity is sanity - YOU MUST DEFINITELY ARE INSANE grin

Most of their problem is religion. If we must cure them of this disease called homophobia, we have to first eliminate the problem from the root, which is religion. They believe gays are abnormal because their religion said so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) / Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections / US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.