Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun (62232 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Deserea: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lazy fools. Why not channel thesame energy into affiliate marketing like adworkmedia and crackrev.

I hate idiots...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Dollanaira: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Armed robbers
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Discombulator: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
The least you can do for stealing other people's money is not show off and run it on people's face,that's how the lot of them get caught, they steal and do not contribute any meaningful thing to the society with the money

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by ijayebonyi(f): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Umuaka highway
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by charlesucheh(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Independent commission my A**.

Na who dem point for them, them go follow!!

This country is in the hands of few corrupt idiots using the EFCC as their small robots to witch haunt those they don't like...
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
We are living in a dangerous time where the youths are wasting away due to greediness of our teenagers and youths...

They live off all sort of drugs, clubbing and do all manners of unthinkable things...

Seems the devil have finally relocated to Nigeria...
I mean, how can people eat live chicken,
eat feaces with bread,
Drink blood
Use people for rituals all because you want to drive flashy cars, sleep with different ladies and intimidate others?
sleeping with different women na the way o bros

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Gfash22(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good evening..please help a brother..I am in serious need of a job...I have a B.Tech in Building Technology...I am hardworking and versatile...
I can work anywhere...Thanks
Phone Number: 08029917484
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Springboot: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
BOLLD:
Dey will b free soon after 6months.... nothing to fear..

Let's me tell u guys something....efcc arrested one g guy in my hood....can u imagine this guy still does Yahoo in efcc custody....d guy just use 6months for efcc custody comot instantly bought himself lexus Rx 2010

Omo I shock ooo

Does that justify fraud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
2cribz:
The other brands im sure is lexus es,camry sport with lets say rx 330

Rx 330 even old na, na. 350 and 370 dey rain sef

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by BOLLD(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Springboot:

Does that justify fraud?

It's justify that, all this efcc parading dem is just useless Nd fight for Thier pockets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Slynation(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
na wa oO....this one issa football team o
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by knowhowk: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
If you ask them what led them into fraud, they will blame the government. Please help me ask all the yahoo boys that if the government create a job for them and will pay them 150k per month, will they take the offer? With their lavish lifestyle non of them will accept it.
What pain me most is that they see you as a fool just because you refused to go into fraud.

Our leaders in yorubaland should find solution to this Yahoo pandemic going on in our land. Children of 15 - 16yrs are already chasing the world..
So it's only in Yoruba Land that Yahoo thrives ... Government won't pay 40k not to mention 150k .If The Government start Paying 150k ,I bet U Many Youths won't dare go into many Crimes .Some are Children of Perdition that no matter how fat money is they will still Do wrong.Let the Government start first .Your Assertion is quite Wrong

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cynthia 9 is a lazy blogger copy and paste blogger this news you copy happened last year, we all read it on Nairaland page here
Copy and paste madam

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by karkel(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
If yahoo pandemic that's breezing across Yoruba doesnt not stop, then the future will be dark for this beloved tribe...... Jesus wept.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by sofiscatedmoron: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
What is their crimes, who is the criminal and who got robbed?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Asadujames202(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Omo na Yahoo+ be the way forward, if I can find those fools that beat me up in secondary school and use them for ritual omo my mind will be at rest

Run am if you want to
Cash out and go legit

Don't give ear to outside viewpoints

Naija as a country is heading nowhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
StacyO:

I happened to see the video of that live chicken stuff.

Honestly,I don't think those guys knew what they were doing.
embarassed

They were consuming it with joy. embarassed

Can it get any worse?
Tomorrow, they'll come out with different cars and start thanking Oluwa.

embarassed
Eating live chicken? shocked are you serious? That has go to be insane, not good for their health, anyone who eats a live chicken will die of bacteria infections. QED!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by cardoctor(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cup don full and running over.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by BabbanBura(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
We are living in a dangerous time where the youths are wasting away due to greediness of our teenagers and youths...

They live off all sort of drugs, clubbing and do all manners of unthinkable things...

Seems the devil have finally relocated to Nigeria...
I mean, how can people eat live chicken,
eat feaces with bread,
Drink blood
Use people for rituals all because you want to drive flashy cars, sleep with different ladies and intimidate others?

80% of them don't do ritual stop with the misconceptions. If everyone was living well this kind of bad thought nor go enter their mind. Stop the looters first they are the real problem. After bad government then stop these ones. Or you think say this arrest na even legit Sha, na to bribe Efcc like 5-10M
except them nor get the money to bribe before Dem go go jail

sapphiere:
And no female among them? Indeed the future is female.

If I tear you slap you go carry this your gender wars shove for your useless mama ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Scarrr: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jephson67:
yeah, but in this day and age, if you know what you are doing, you wont take a job of 500k a month. well i am talking for myself
baba o ..show us your account balance please we want to check something cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by MrEgghead(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
pegix:
500k undecided, ain't that d amt obtainable by most the highest ranking govt workers

Hmm...well
Nairaland is a faceless forum with many self-acclaimed billionaires...

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
karkel:
If yahoo pandemic that's breezing across Yoruba doesnt not stop, then the future will be dark for this beloved tribe...... Jesus wept.

He get time to dey weep and he never use that energy alievate pooverty for this country ode
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Sibtygarr: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
sapphiere:
What a brainless post
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Emeka71(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
sapphiere:
That is a complete football team.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Gfash22:
Good evening..please help a brother..I am in serious need of a job...I have a B.Tech in Building Technology...I am hardworking and versatile...
I can work anywhere...Thanks
Phone Number: 08029917484

Go and do Yahoo, cause you must be a mumu if you think your certificate can get you anywhere

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by poiZon: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
If you ask them what led them into fraud, they will blame the government. Please help me ask all the yahoo boys that if the government create a job for them and will pay them 150k per month, will they take the offer? With their lavish lifestyle non of them will accept it.
What pain me most is that they see you as a fool just because you refused to go into fraud.

Our leaders in yorubaland should find solution to this Yahoo pandemic going on in our land. Children of 15 - 16yrs are already chasing the world..
If i see work of 60k now i will do.
Abeg make i send cv?
Even if na 40k

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
gypsey:
Eating live chicken? shocked are you serious? That has go to be insane, not good for their health, anyone who eats a live chicken will die of bacteria infections. QED!

But una fit give head to girl which one foolish pass
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ok so federal government wan give them better employment? Abi to dey suffer na mark of a decent and responsible Nigerian?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Gfash22(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good evening...Please help a brother... i am in serious need of a job...I have a B.Tech in Building Technology...I am hardworking and versatile...Thanks
Phone: 08029917484
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Deserea:
Lazy fools. Why not channel thesame energy into affiliate marketing like adworkmedia and crackrev.

I hate idiots...

Since you do dey do affilate your life don better?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.