Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun (62233 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by toluwalekey(m): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2021
Valur20:
Some of these so called yahoo guys are into genuine online businesses or did money ritual but their lifestyle portrays them as fraudsters which make them easy "prey" for security agencies. Even if I'm into fraud, it will be extremely hard for me to get caught because I will give my source of wealth a "face". If you do money rituals and you dont have physical and viable business to show for ur money ur life of opulence will draw suspicion. Many politicians and businesses are into shady deals but because they have businesses, go to work of offices and they dont stay in hotels in the guise of "living large" they are not suspected. If you are into fraud and you make it use part of the money to establish a business, wake up in the morning go to the place of ur business. If you are cruising in #50 million worth of car in as much as you own a business no one will suspect that you are into shady deals.
Exactly what many of these guys don't know
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by toluwalekey(m): 12:29am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
If you ask them what led them into fraud, they will blame the government. Please help me ask all the yahoo boys that if the government create a job for them and will pay them 150k per month, will they take the offer? With their lavish lifestyle non of them will accept it.
What pain me most is that they see you as a fool just because you refused to go into fraud.

Our leaders in yorubaland should find solution to this Yahoo pandemic going on in our land. Children of 15 - 16yrs are already chasing the world..
I'm not a yahoo boy but please can you tell us what hope the government is giving the youths??
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Dozie32(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
If you ask them what led them into fraud, they will blame the government. Please help me ask all the yahoo boys that if the government create a job for them and will pay them 150k per month, will they take the offer? With their lavish lifestyle non of them will accept it.
What pain me most is that they see you as a fool just because you refused to go into fraud.

Our leaders in yorubaland should find solution to this Yahoo pandemic going on in our land. Children of 15 - 16yrs are already chasing the world..

You dey mad big time..have you created the job for our youth already? You're jus here ranting.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Yankee101: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Go and catch fulani kidnappers
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

If I ask Dem say--"Guy afa,na how you take dey do am".
Dem go tell me say--"oboy,na grace oh"

But deep down my little sinful soul,I know God can't be that bad to the extent of robbing Peter to Bless Paul......That must be the handwork of lucifer himself

So I looked into my niggas eyes and asked him one more time--"guy,clear me wetin dey xup"

He shook his head,with tears in his eyes and said to me--"Obax,can you sacrifice your peace of mind and sleep for money,benz and women?"

Men,I couldn't answer that shiit.....I was dumbfounded.... astonished and the only thing that came to my mind at that moment was like--"abeg I prefer my bakery work to your devilish millions"

Oga calm down joor!! your story line na thrash!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Sagay212: 12:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Any mumu boy wey dey do Yahoo still dey make noise dey live flashy lifestyle must explain himself if efcc gbab them. How you go buy expensive house, cars, dey flash money anyhow but you nor go get any back up business to show to defend your wealth. Worst of all, you nor go fit even express yourself if them dey ask you simple questions. You dey claim yahoo but you nor sabi operate laptop or even type or speak any correct English. You con say make efcc nor catch you.
Mumu boys wey dey do rituals dey claim yahoo. It is simple as ABC, as efcc don catch dem so, just explain the business wey you dey do to get all the money. Show your workings make efcc free you. You nor show workings, na jail you dey go. Ogun na him go kill all of una.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by LongNipple(m): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Everyday for the thief.....one day for the owner.

Their Karma has finally caught up with them.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nigerialagos: 12:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Dollarremix(m): 12:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Well, am still waiting for the day they will parade our politicians like this as criminals.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by iLegendd(m): 1:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Until death penalty enters, it won't stop. Even with death penalty for hard drugs in foreign countries, Nigerians are still pushing it.

With this, I doubt it will ever stop. I weep for the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Trogge: 1:17am On Jan 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
We are living in a dangerous time where the youths are wasting away due to greediness of our teenagers and youths...

They live off all sort of drugs, clubbing and do all manners of unthinkable things...

Seems the devil have finally relocated to Nigeria...
I mean, how can people eat live chicken,
eat feaces with bread,
Drink blood
Use people for rituals all because you want to drive flashy cars, sleep with different ladies and intimidate others?
. Because you have what to eat. The bigger thieves are there given boko haram 150k monthly with brand new Hilux, what will happen to the ones they have made orphanage, widow and widower. Typing shit here

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Farukshy: 1:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Na them yoruba demons with yahoo...but they will be attacking the innocent cattle men, when all there children are doing yahoo+ with heavy ritual with human life's
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by vaca1: 1:31am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Oga be careful ooo, how can you say only in your land.? Come to igbo land dem plenty. This thing has to be tackled seriously
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by almarthins(m): 1:48am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

The guy is trolling! Who will reject 500k offer?

But which govt establishment go pay u 500k apart from oil n gas?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by damijoe77: 2:00am On Jan 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
We are living in a dangerous time where the youths are wasting away due to greediness of our teenagers and youths...

They live off all sort of drugs, clubbing and do all manners of unthinkable things...

Seems the devil have finally relocated to Nigeria...
I mean, how can people eat live chicken,
eat feaces with bread,
Drink blood
Use people for rituals all because you want to drive flashy cars, sleep with different ladies and intimidate others?
I can see how the old politicians are utilizing our resources very well.life no balance
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by damijoe77: 2:02am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Like 1 small G- boy Dan oppress dis guy for club
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Boxer007(m): 2:05am On Jan 23, 2021
RedRay:
What about the bigger thieves....politicians?

well the gooood news is prison is full of strong beautiful men thou smiley
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by damijoe77: 2:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
yeah, but in this day and age, if you know what you are doing, you wont take a job of 500k a month. well i am talking for myself
Sweet mouth.What are you doing? You dey dig suck away ni.what are you doing for a living please
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Germanhunter(m): 2:08am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

I know you wanna sound smart and all righteous

Nigerian government offer a Nigerian citizen 150k job
Lol
Let's say that's possible(in your dreams ) how much do I have to pay to get it

Bro ..just in case you don't know Yahoo has saved many lifes and would save so many more

Not right ..not wrong

This is Nigeria bro

Dog eats dog

Ole ni everybody
Even you bro
Ole ni e joor

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by damijoe77: 2:09am On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
And no female among them? Indeed the future is female.
Very correct of you.but not in AFRICA
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Carlyboi(m): 2:12am On Jan 23, 2021
Germanhunter:

Lol

Bro ..just in case you don't know Yahoo has saved many lifes and would save so many more

Not right ..not wrong

This is Nigeria bro

Dog eats dog

Ole ni everybody
Even you bro
Ole ni e joor

Not wrong? undecided embarassed
There’s no justification for fraud or stealing from other people tho..to each his own tho so whatever rocks everyone’s boat they should pick their karma wisely.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Germanhunter(m): 2:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Some people actually don't eat life chickens to cashout

Some people actually just have formats you haven't or can't imagine exists

Am not even glorifying yahoo

But am so not gonna castigate what has really led many out of poverty in this God forsaken country

Omo all man for himself

Grant them amnesty abeg

Book haram gets new hilux and huge forms of grants and even educational sponsorship to the west they claim they fight

All rules apply else where but in a failed state

Everything goes abeg

Hope they all get bailed and have sense to pursue a better career with their HARD EARNED MONEY

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Germanhunter(m): 2:19am On Jan 23, 2021
Carlyboi:

Not wrong? undecided embarassed
There’s no justification for fraud or stealing from other people tho..to each his own tho so whatever rocks everyone’s boat they should pick their karma wisely.

There is justification for tinubu bro
There is justification for orji uzor kalu
There is justification for dino melaye
need I mention the other governor caught on camera stashing cash

See yal just wanna kill a venomous snake from the tail

See ehn
Much respect
I got nothing against you

Don't just say it can't be you
Its in you bro

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by luminouz(m): 2:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
yeah, but in this day and age, if you know what you are doing, you wont take a job of 500k a month. well i am talking for myself

As if you even have any job before!!!

Clown undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by folu4real(f): 2:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
forget lavish life style. even me sef will not work for any govt for 500k a month

Why?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by folu4real(f): 2:31am On Jan 23, 2021
BOLLD:
Dey will b free soon after 6months.... nothing to fear..

Let's me tell u guys something....efcc arrested one g guy in my hood....can u imagine this guy still does Yahoo in efcc custody....d guy just use 6months for efcc custody comot instantly bought himself lexus Rx 2010

Omo I shock ooo

Na wa ooo. I knew that pix is just showed off so that people will commend them that they are doing their job well. We won't hear anything again
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by CaptainPrice1: 2:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Germanhunter:

Lol

Not right ..not wrong

This is Nigeria bro

Dog eats dog

Ole ni everybody
Even you bro
Ole ni e joor

I don't normally reply mentions. But i have to reply this cause you called me a thief.

Bro! Just because you are a thief doesn't make everyone a thief. I haven't scam or steal from someone in my entire life..

Did i hold or stop you from scamming people? Your mentality to situations is flawed already. No need for long arguments. Enjoy your scamming while it last.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by CaptainPrice1: 2:46am On Jan 23, 2021
damijoe77:

Like 1 small G- boy Dan oppress dis guy for club

I don't go to club. I can never be intimidated. My families are okay in all ways..
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by ebuka10box(m): 2:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

If I ask Dem say--"Guy afa,na how you take dey do am".
Dem go tell me say--"oboy,na grace oh"

But deep down my little sinful soul,I know God can't be that bad to the extent of robbing Peter to Bless Paul......That must be the handwork of lucifer himself

So I looked into my niggas eyes and asked him one more time--"guy,clear me wetin dey xup"

He shook his head,with tears in his eyes and said to me--"Obax,can you sacrifice your peace of mind and sleep for money,benz and women?"

Men,I couldn't answer that shiit.....I was dumbfounded.... astonished and the only thing that came to my mind at that moment was like--"abeg I prefer my bakery work to your devilish millions"
had this argument with my roomies last month ,he was telling me that God also blesses Yahoo boys. God cant rob Peter to pay Paul and his blessings addeth no sorrow. The way whites look at Nigerians ehhhh
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by CaptainPrice1: 2:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Dozie32:

You dey mad big time..have you created the job for our youth already? You're jus here ranting.

Mr yahoo yahoo. Enjoy your scamming in peace , don't abuse me please. Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.