Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies (79188 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Infolenka: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Meet Nollywood Actress That Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies

Whether you are watching Africa Magic Igbo or African Magic Yoruba or African Magic Urban, you still get to see this actress starring in a role.

Nkechi Blessing Sunday (born 14, February 1989) is a Nigerian actress, musician, filmmaker, and producer and script writer from Abia State, South East, Nigeria. She was born in and bred in Surulere, Lagos State.

She speaks Igbo and Yoruba fluently but is mostly known in the Nollywood Yoruba terrain and is regarded as one of the fastest rising actors in the Nigerian movie industry.

78 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PlayerMeji: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Buhari needs to hear this...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Beckysexy(f): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Tundethomson: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2021

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Oluromantic: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol such yanshes are attractive at young age but becomes a burden at old age

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lagusboyyy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
The first time i saw her in an igbo movie, i was really surprised how she spoke igbo fluently and acted well.

If she also act in yoruba movie, you can never know she's an igbo lady.

I give it to her, she's a talented actress.

447 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by SAMBARRY: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Beckysexy:
what does
the name nkechii sound like in your ears?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Infolenka: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
SAMBARRY:
what does

Maybe she didn't know her name and just was familiar with her face.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Houseofglam7(f): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by aycorporat(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
A 1989 lady already looking like this?

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by flokii: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yorubas too dey tolerate nonsense and it irritates me.

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

AM Yoruba is and should strictly be Yoruba!!

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cherez: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas too dey tolerate nonsense and it irritates me.

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

AM Yoruba is and should strictly be Yoruba!!

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.
With their mediocre English
Go and stop it

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by flokii: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cherez:

With their mediocre English
Go and stop it

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

Take your meaningless English movies to AM Igbo.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cherez: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

Some of you're so thoughtless
So when those Igbo directors were featuring Funke Akindele even in core Osuofia movies nko?
Ini Edo & co whom were not Igbos were also featured and you come here to insult the English they speak?
Maybe you'll ask Jennifer (Akindele) to show you how your accent can be

230 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by 17yrnigga: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

Fulani man grin Be proud of your tribe cheesy

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by mytime24(f): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
She dey speak french too

12 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by olanipekun14360: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
:Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though. Lol such yanshes are attractive at young age but becomes a burden at old age
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by rockyh(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
aycorporat:
A 1989 lady already looking like this?
she is 1980 the 9 years added is a reduced football age

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Queenslander(f): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
It means she's actually really good,. It's no easy or small feat.. speaking three different languages fluently and still giving an above average performance...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Liposure: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
lagusboyyy:
The first time i saw her in an igbo movie, i was really surprised how she spoke igbo fluently and acted well.

If she also act in yoruba movie, you can never know she's an igbo lady.

I give it to her, she's a talented actress.
am yet to see her in ibo films

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by femi4: 5:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
from her masculine face, you ll know that she's igbo

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Starcrest1: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Make she go learn Hausa too. I like multilingual people.

This is brilliant.......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by babamadiba(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2021
She also currently holds the record of the thickest amongst them all�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by ObiOfOnistha: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Igbos this is one of you daughters we gave privilege to, later your greedy and ingratitude will take hold of you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by dogoodtoyou: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2021
cry
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Dailymice: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by dretho: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2021
wow
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by zoghys: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

What a classy thing to say about a fellow lady.

24 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by BigDawsNet: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2021
Regina Chukwu

Doris Simon

Mercy aigbe

All from Delta State and speaks and understand Yoruba language 100perc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by MightySparrow: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations, another Igbo girl built up by Yoruba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Rubbiish(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2021
SAMBARRY:
what does
But that is d kind of yansh u have too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica / Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.