Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Be Aware Of Herbalife Nutrition Inc SCAM - Herbalife.com SCAM Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Aware Of Herbalife Nutrition Inc SCAM - Herbalife.com SCAM Company (176 Views)

I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware / Nobody Should Use Roqqu. It's A Scam Company / Payforcards. Com Scam Beware Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Aware Of Herbalife Nutrition Inc SCAM - Herbalife.com SCAM Company by angelance(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hi!
My name is Mehmet. I work in sales with ecommerce and I run a trade development blog online in Turkish. I live in New York, U.S.A. and I like to ask you what you would suggest to earn $ 700 on the internet easily? This is a young girl who has designed hood college sweaters in the U.S.A. and sells them on drop shipping which now wants to make more money online like for example $ 700 which she needs to get in today, and every day through something easy to do online. I've talked to her and she's very passionate about working online, but she does not want to start making money on trading stocks or forex, she does not want to do something that she can not make money on today. I have many untapped resources that I could help with such as selling all my e-books, or selling my over a million emails that I collected from the internet. What do you suggest as the best option for my girl to do?

http://herbalife-business.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Below Are Some Of The Key Changes Introduced By The Finance Act 2020. / Lucrative Small Scale Business You Can Start With Little Amount Of Money. / Check Out, The Good Luck Ebele Jonathan Train Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.