Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,078 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

(video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One (5379 Views)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / Lion Kills OAU Staff, VC Orders Investigation / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiQIAAql2Pw
They say the lion is the king of the jungle but the truth is, these 7 animals can kill a lion if they fight one on one.

Watch more wild life video and subscribe for free

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ju38rFoYHhfgfIULiPnWA/?sub_confirmation=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Gaston3114(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
wow this so interesting and educating

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Gaston3114(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
[/color]wow this so interesting and educating [color=#000099]wow this so interesting and educating wow this so interesting and educating

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by VictorUSA(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
what exactly are we to learn from this ?

3 Likes

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
VictorUSA:

Same thoughts
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by tribalistdcriti: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
[right][/right]
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by femi4: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
VictorUSA:
Lion as King of the jungle is a myth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Seyilome(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lion is a king of animal not just because of fight but Lion possesses some characters such as, boldness, braveness, territorial, pride and so on

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by kushercain: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lion is the king because they realize strength in numbers is power. You'll be surprised how many animals can bully a lone lion but once you see that pride eh forget it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
They can kill the Lion in some circumstances.
But when the Lions are in their pride,forget it all animals will scamper,even the biggest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Onyenna(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Onyenna(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Seyilome:
Lion is a king of animal not just because of fight but Lion possesses some characters such as, boldness, braveness, territorial, pride and so on

Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Bjkhaleed(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2021
°STUDENTS LIBRARY APP°

Access your:
¬ Academic books, Past Questions & CBT: Secondary level - Tertiary level
¬ Novel literature books
¬ Religion books
¬ Educational Forum
¬ Research Bloc

For study work & practices, the unprivileged students and to digitalise our local libraries. As such, its free.

Share to your loved ones, course-mate, colleagues, groups, religion members, family and yonder for downloads and uses.

Download on Play Store via the link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.house.studentslibrary
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by tobechi74: 5:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Rotimi amaechi is called the lion.

His name should be there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2021
tobechi74:

His name should be there

My name too should be there. I can kill two lions at once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by YorubaPrince: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Minjim: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
But when the Lions are in their pride,forget it all animals will scamper,even the biggest.

What of when the other animals are also in their herd or large numbers?

You have to give both a level playing field.

Those animals listed will still defeat the lion one on one or pride on herds .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Gaston3114:
wow this so interesting and educating
grin
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2021
femi4:
Lion as King of the jungle is a myth

King of the jungle but they don't sleep in the jungle
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Seyilome:
You said it all
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
I agree with you
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2021
tobechi74:

His name should be there
grin
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Minjim:

I don't think so dear. Lion in pride are very strong
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

My name too should be there. I can kill two lions at once
shocked grin
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2021
kushercain:
Lion is the king because they realize strength in numbers is power. You'll be surprised how many animals can bully a lone lion but once you see that pride eh forget it
yes
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by ravensckar(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Somebody should please list the 7 animals that can take on the Lion biko. The video isn't opening on my phone.

One thing I'm sure of is that the Tiger & Buffalo will be among those 7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2021
ravensckar:
Somebody should please list the 7 animals that can take on the Lion biko. The video isn't opening on my phone.

Yes you are right
Use this link to go and watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ju38rFoYHhfgfIULiPnWA/?sub_confirmation=1
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by femi4: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2021
ravensckar:

Elephant
Hippopotamus
Buffalo
Hyena
Crocodile
Giraffe
Tiger

1 Like

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Minjim:

Other animals have to outnumber the Lioness,not even the Lion most times to chase or defeat her.
But a pride of an adult Lion with like six to eight Lionesses will chase a herd of hundreds of Fierce buffalos,giraffes, rhinos,no matter their number the pride will send them off. Even the Crocs retrieve to the waters with hippos,I have watched it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Slynation(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
femi4:
Elephant
Hippopotamus
Buffalo
Hyena
Crocodile
Giraffe
Tiger
I can agree for Elephant, Giraffe and Tiger...but the remaining animals will scamper for safety on a level ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
put (ijalo there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Minjim: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
realsureboy2019:

I don't think so dear. Lion in pride are very strong

This is a buffalo, one on one with a lion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcFJRymHNaI

This is a pride after killing a lone Buffalo. The herd came and chased the pride away.

Buffalo are more social than lions. The only buffalo, hippo, rhino and elephant a pride of lion can take down is a lone, young or injured one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TndOlCN6zZk

(1) (2) (Reply)

>>>yabatech Releases Date Of Her Post-ume>>> / 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. / Children's International School In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.