Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

(video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One (5386 Views)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / Lion Kills OAU Staff, VC Orders Investigation / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2018: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gaston3114:
wow this so interesting and educating
Seriously I thought no animal can kill a lion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Other animals have to outnumber the Lioness,not even the Lion most times to chase or defeat her.
But a pride of an adult Lion with like six to eight Lionesses will chase a herd of hundreds of Fierce buffalos,giraffes, rhinos,no matter their number the pride will send them off. Even the Crocs retrieve to the waters with hippos,I have watched it.
yes is true, 8 lions can chase away hundred of other animals except Tiger
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by realsureboy2019: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Slynation:
I can agree for Elephant, Giraffe and Tiger...but the remaining animals will scamper for safety on a level ground
yes I agree with you
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
realsureboy2019:
yes is true, 8 lions can chase away hundred of other animals except Tiger

Except Tiger,true. And they do not live in the same habitat .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by EvilPOTATO(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
tribalistdcriti:
[right][/right]
hello bro
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by tribalistdcriti: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
EvilPOTATO:
hello bro
hi
Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by EvilPOTATO(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
tribalistdcriti:
hi
got your follow sir

1 Like

Re: (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Seyilome:
Lion is a king of animal not just because of fight but Lion possesses some characters such as, boldness, braveness, territorial, pride and so on
same speaking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Universities And Polytechnics That Accept Awaiting Result - Check Here - / Aston, Sheffied Or Cranfield For Msc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.