Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

URGENT SALES: Over 10,000 Tonnes Of Polished Rice Available In Benue State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / URGENT SALES: Over 10,000 Tonnes Of Polished Rice Available In Benue State. (464 Views)

TME 419 Cassava Tubers For Sales Over 20 Tones / Agro-consignment Deal: 100,000 Tonnes Of Soybeans Needed For Delivery In Lagos. / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT SALES: Over 10,000 Tonnes Of Polished Rice Available In Benue State. by LifeSolutionsTV: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hello Nairalanders;

We have secured the availability of over 10,000 Tonnes of Rice available in Benue State.

These tonnes of rice has been made available with our established connection with one of the Educated Agro-Merchant who we are already partnered with.

As it is; we are presently processing Nationwide orders and deliveries.

We have also established Trucks that will deliver tonnes of rice to designated locations across Nigeria

For those who are SMART and WISE about doing Agribusiness, if by now - you know the Financial Value and Wealth Creation Agro-Merchandizing provides;

Then; you can contact us to place orders for the purchase of rice in tonnes.

Our contact is right below my BIO below.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The minimum amount of rice we process for orders is 1 TONNE which is 1,000 KG.

Serious minded and Business Oriented people should only contact us.

Re: URGENT SALES: Over 10,000 Tonnes Of Polished Rice Available In Benue State. by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2021
There is Abundant wealth to be created and distributed when you join our Rice Value Chain and Distributional Business.

You can place order for the delivery of rice to your preferred location anywhere within Nigeria.

We have got both long and short grains of rice.

We are establishing partnership with serious minded business associates all across Nigeria who will be responsible for handling sales in their locality.
Re: URGENT SALES: Over 10,000 Tonnes Of Polished Rice Available In Benue State. by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2021
How We Operate ?

The minimum order we process for Rice is 1,000 KG.

Our bags of rice are bagged in 50 KG.

So, 1,000 KG is 20 bags of rice.

This means the minimum amount of rice that you order from us is 20 bags of rice.

We can deliver to any location in Nigeria.
Re: URGENT SALES: Over 10,000 Tonnes Of Polished Rice Available In Benue State. by Supernatural19: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
WhatsApp me on +2347068293478 as l have order to supply 6000 bahs monrhly
Send me your best price per 50kg bag. To owerri wirh delivery and oayment terms
Re: URGENT SALES: Over 10,000 Tonnes Of Polished Rice Available In Benue State. by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Supernatural19:
WhatsApp me on +2347068293478 as l have order to supply 6000 bahs monrhly
Send me your best price per 50kg bag. To owerri wirh delivery and oayment terms

If you are serious about business, reach out to us.
Re: URGENT SALES: Over 10,000 Tonnes Of Polished Rice Available In Benue State. by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2021
We are still proceseing orders of Rice.
Keep your orders coming.

We can deliver to you quality Local Rice produced in Nigeria - in any location.

(1) (Reply)

Hedgehog For Sell: $200 / Dangote Fertiliser Now Available In Lagos / Paddy Rice Available In Very Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.