Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho  - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho  (37103 Views)

Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Femi Fani Kayode Commends Buhari On His Broadcast / Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Buhari For His June 12 Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by spacechuks(m): 1:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Initially, the south east said they dont want the fulani anymore ,

Then the south south followed suit later after the bitter experience with the fulani,

ThankGod the south west has come to bear witness that the same fulani ppl are invaders and mean nothing good,

Fulani, are you ppl the only tribe with the monopoly of trouble in this country?

You have been rejected ,while not move back to your land in the north, after all, you ppl claim you have the largest land mass in Nigeria;while jostling with the southern land.
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by calcal: 3:06am On Jan 23, 2021
warreng1:
Let's see the outcome of Gov. Seyi Makinde who asked him to be arrested.

SEYI MAKINDE OUTCOME IS VERY CLEAR: DEATH WITHING FOR HIM 7 DAYS IF HE CONTINUES IN THAT WAY. OMA SUN KONI JI - SIMPLE

WE HAVE SEVERAL MEANS DEVELOPED TO HANDLE NIGERIA MILITARY

NO FLY ZONE (LALA TO ROKO ILE NI NBO)
MECHANICAL FAILURE
PARALIZING OF INFANTRY

ONCE THEY STEP IN, THE SYSTEM WILL AUTO ACTIVATED, LIKEWISE THOSE GIVING THE COMMAND WILL BE DYING RIGHT AWAY.

THE SOMALIANS USED IT ON US MARINES SUCCESSFULLY
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by greatness77: 4:57am On Jan 23, 2021
MT:

I don't normally respond to a fool but I will break with my rule here. Your thick head does not know that freedom of movement is guaranteed under the constitution of Nigeria. The governor is loyal to the constitution and swore an oath to defend it. I have never liked the governor's (Makinde) policies, and I don't think I will but in this case, he was right.

You are attempting to create a government within a government. That is anarchy. All these rag tag following Sunday Igboho, let a jet bomber from Nigeria Air Force flies low, they will scatter. Even your "local champion" - Sunday Igboho will melt away.

If you need someone to champion your course, look for a seasoned, intelligent dude that can take the Federal Government on policy issues, not all these louts masquerading as champions.

I hope you are not silly and dumb enough to get the message.,
shut up u traitor and enemy of truth!! freedom of movement kill why won't you and your fellow herders move to sambisa forest and exercise your freedom of movement there and boko haram will protect your cows from wild animals, only to graze your cattle on someone's farmland, kidnap,rape and maim your host homeless wanderers so now freedom of movement is applicable only to these killer fulani nomad's?
what happened to freedom of peaceful gathering, peaceful protest and freedom of speech etc,we non fulanis are been denied all dis,wake up from your slumber man and face reality, infact i don't have time for nomadic herder like u but its time for you guys to leave nigeria as a whole, uare no longer welcomed either in d north,east,west and south
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by hakeem4(m): 5:44am On Jan 23, 2021
etrouble:
Okay. Everybody knows where Sunday Igboho is, FFK should go and tell Sunday this rubbish and see if the drugs that he is high on will not clear from his eyes. Useless drug addicted don of a betrayer useless father Late Chief Remi Fani Kayode.
did you read the post
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by obembet(f): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
but Igbos shouldn't support kanu

This is about Yoruba not Igbo... If they see him as good leader with good ideaology, they should support him

1 Like

Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by olufunmi01(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
How do I look
horrible
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by responsiblenews: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by responsiblenews: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by responsiblenews: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by responsiblenews: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by Ayomi90: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2021
awgumayor:
I didn't mean Orji Uzor Kalu or Kanu Nwankwo. I mean the great leader of Igbo race and the supreme leader of Biafrans Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the greatest nightmare of the caliphate.
Nightmare that Caliphates came to his house to kill his ppl nd his dog, ordinary Fulani chased him out of the country.
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by splashbaby(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2021
MT:

You know you are in the wrong when Femi Fani-Kayode is rooting for you. Be worried!
Hahahahaha he's a good barometer.
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2021
obembet:

This is about Yoruba not Igbo... If they see him as good leader with good ideaology, they should support him
Igbos see kanu as a good leader why are Yorubas unsettled with that
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by Oshokalo: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2021
etrouble:
Okay. Everybody knows where Sunday Igboho is, FFK should go and tell Sunday this rubbish and see if the drugs that he is high on will not clear from his eyes. Useless drug addicted don of a betrayer useless father Late Chief Remi Fani Kayode.
this one just read topic begin comment
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by Galatians: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho by kiddaan: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / FG Slams 90-count Criminal Charge On Peace Corps / Designers Of Nigeria At 60 Say Logo Was Not Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.