Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? (5174 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Best App For Saving Your Contacts Whatsapp Status Image And Video / How To Send A Confidential Message On Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pls is it true dat your bank can send a message to all your contacts especially when u fail to pay a loan? How can someone stop dat from happening pls.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by chatinent: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yes, they can.

Including your email contacts. More so, they will label your BVN as a fraudster.

Now think what will happen if you are to be tracked using NIN.

Go and pay your loan.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by falcon01: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
that's a breach of privacy, I don't know sha go and read the terms and conditions.
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wat if i delete all my contacts?

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
chatinent:
Yes, they can.

Including your email contacts. More so, they will label your BVN as a fraudster.

Go and pay your loan.
you even unboxed everything for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by chigoziri2403(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
You granted them Access to your privacy,when you took the loan

5 Likes

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by tobechi74: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Yesooooo
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Pls is it true dat your bank can send a message to all your contacts especially when u fail to pay a loan? How can someone stop dat from happening pls.
Banks do not send messages to your contact sir. That is a force information.

It's those useless app that are not registered by CBN and Credit Bureau that does that. Immediately you download Thier app, you gave them permission to access your contacts and pictures.

There is nothing you can do again because they already copy all your contacts.

The only solution is to pay up and stop using those unregistered useless loan apps

14 Likes

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Na wa o.
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Did u take a loan from your bank or an online lending app? if you took a loan from an online app then they can send your contacts messages cuz u gave them permission to read ur sim when you applied for loan but a bank cant send messages to your acct cuz the dont have access to your sim like the online lending apps.

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by omojesu202(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Wat if i delete all my contacts?

they've scanned it already. But I don't think bank can do since you didn't grant them any allow access. only loan apps does that

1 Like

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by TANID(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2021
fados4sure:

Banks do not send messages to your contact sir. That is a force information.

It's those useless app that are not registered by CBN and Credit Bureau that does that. Immediately you download Thier app, you gave them permission to access your contacts and pictures.

There is nothing you can do again because they already copy all your contacts.

The only solution is to pay up and stop using those unregistered useless loan apps
wow! i learned
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by MegaStarr(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
@ OP are you referring to 9jaCash?
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by AndroBlaze: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Registered banks cannot do this. Only hungry moneylenders can do this as it is illegal.
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
MegaStarr:
@ OP are you referring to 9jaCash?
gocash
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by stchinedu: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
chatinent:
Yes, they can.

Go and pay your loan.

Abi o! Just goan pay
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Deicide: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
So you no shame borrow money but you day shame say your contact go know? Then pay up Haha grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Deicide:
So you no shame borrow money but you day shame say your contact go know? Then pay up Haha grin
I predict say one negative person must comment rubbish, and my prediction come to pass. Wow grin
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
gocash
The guys for gocash no get joy. Used to work for sokoloan b4 i left the finance sector.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 12:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Leemekzy:
The guys for gocash no get joy. Used to work for sokoloan b4 i left the finance sector.
will they message my contacts if I fail to pay back on the due date?
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 6:48am On Jan 24, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
will they message my contacts if I fail to pay back on the due date?
yes after some days. try and pay back the loan and if you can't pay back some part of it.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Leemekzy:
yes after some days. try and pay back the loan and if you can't pay back some part of it.
I paid the last one I borrowed, but dis one don hang me o! cry

1 Like

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
I paid the last one I borrowed, but dis one don hang me o! cry
how much do need to pay back?
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2021
Leemekzy:
how much do need to pay back?
the first one was 6,000 to pay 8800 (which I've paid) while the second one was 8,000 to pay 11,800.
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2021
I pray make Dem No send fraudulent text to my contacts, e go pain me ehn
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
the first one was 6,000 to pay 8800 (which I've paid) while the second one was 8,000 to pay 11,800.
how many days or weeks did u apply for?
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
I pray make Dem No send fraudulent text to my contacts, e go pain me ehn
The only loan app i can advice someone to take a loan from is BRANCH. you have the option to pay within 2months and they dont add penalty if u dont pay on time.
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Leemekzy:
how many days or weeks did u apply for?
two weeks
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2021
Leemekzy:
The only loan app i can advice someone to take a loan from is BRANCH. you have the option to pay within 2months and they dont add penalty if u dont pay on time.
branch starter loan is 2k na. E too small
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
branch starter loan is 2k na. E too small
it starts from 7k for others.
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
two weeks
is the 2weeks up.
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by NaijaBoy213(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Leemekzy:
is the 2weeks up.
nope, it will be on Wednesday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N95 Camera Red Light Deactivation [+8gb] / Real Racing Game :infinix Note 4 Pro / MTN Leaked Bundles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.