Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order (1558 Views)

Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children / Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday / Toyin Ajinde Dies In Car Accident After Going Into Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Kwashiman: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order

SaharaReporters learnt that the farmer was rescued and rushed to a nearby hospital by fellow farmers who were alerted to the attack.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJAN 22, 2021

Fulani herdsmen on Friday attacked and stabbed a farmer into unconsciousness in Akure, the Ondo State capital, while he was working on his farm.

SaharaReporters learnt that the farmer was rescued and rushed to a nearby hospital by fellow farmers who were alerted to the attack.

File photo used to illustrate story.
Guardian Nigeria
It was gathered that the injured farmer, whose name could not yet be ascertained as of the time of filing this report, was battling for his life.

A youth advocate in the state, Oluyemi Fasipe, confirmed the attack on Friday, saying the cassava farmer was stabbed for refusing the herdsmen access to his farmland.

He said, “Disturbing News; Fulani herdsmen stabbed a farmer in Akure, Ondo State today because he tried to stop them from destroying his farm and feeding his cassava to cows. The farmer, who was rescued by other farmers, is said to be in a very critical condition.”

The Ondo State government on Tuesday vowed that it would not rescind the ultimatum it issued to herdsmen to vacate its forest reserves within seven days.

The Special Adviser to Governor Rotimi Akeredolu on Security Matters, Alhaji Jimoh Dojumo, said the state government was determined to put an end to cases of kidnapping and killing in the state.

This was sequel to an order by the state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, on Monday, asking Fulani herdsmen to vacate all forest reserves in the state within the next seven days.

Akeredolu in a statement had also banned the movement of cattle within cities and highways, as well as night grazing.

Akeredolu’s directive was informed by the killings and kidnappings happening in the state, which have largely been blamed on Fulani herdsmen.

He also ordered the clearing of bushes on the highways across the 18 local government areas of the state in order to allow for a proper view of the highway.

The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria had said that the agreement it had with the Ondo State government was to stop night grazing and use of underage boys for grazing cows, adding that at no time did the governor tell them to vacate the forest reserves.

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
In this country where everything is hard, people are still stabbing and killing each other. What for Excatly?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by illicit(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Scientists(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin We at vulturebbqrillz are happy with this news, our darling daddy and the heroin addict are working on turning the SW into a Caliphate.
Sai Baba
Sai Iragbiji
Sai Caliphate

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
I am a northerner but I don't have problem with what Sunday is doing to Fulani Herdsmen illegally occupying your forest. But my fear is,

1. Can His Yoruba brothers rally around him instead of selling him off?

2. Is he doing it to be politically recognized

3. Can his brothers take bullets for him and still support him like the Igbos if he is arrested or his life threatened?

4. Will he end up being like Uwazurike or Nnamdi Kanu when a sweet deal or bribe is brought to his Table.

All hands are crossed keenly looking at the Yorubas.Are they going to defile their Afonja historical identity or are they going to Redefine it?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by RightChannel: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
I'm Very Sure Sunday Igboho Is Coming To Ondo Soonest
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by owobokiri(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Stab, shoot, rape, loot, massacres.., that's all we hear about the fulanis these days! Are these things human beings or reptiles!?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Ekealterego: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wow! History repeats itself... The same format.... Dan Fodio executed this with great precision

The destination is the Atlantic Ocean (I use to think that this was propaganda until I read it from this 170-year-old book)
Read this excerpt from a book in the 1800s.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by tit(f): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
We are too much!
Fulani! Fulani! Over all tribes!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by tit(f): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
We don't talk but if you mess up, we mess you up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by mightyokwy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Since all these has been going on in South West I haven't seen anyone creating threads here and there. If it were to be in the East, they would have been telling us how hateful the igbos are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Kwashiman: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Freestainworld(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Igbos are the most insulted tribe in Nigeria but at least they don't face what the Yorubas face in the hand's of the Fulani herdsmen, it's good to take the insult and stand your ground on what you don't want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by omowolewa: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
The presidency would be happy with that

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Mraphel: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
mightyokwy:
Since all these has been going on in South West I haven't seen anyone creating threads here and there. If it were to be in the East, they would have been telling us how hateful the igbos are.
Fulani's attack is more in the east compared to d S.west.

What have ur people done? Reminded me of Enugu massacre carried out by Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by SouthNigerian: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
We are very close to the freedom we've been asking for... the actions of the fulanis is begging for bloody reactions.

Here is the latest intelligence report:
The fulanis are mobilizing in all of the SW States so they can come with full force... Lagos especially, be watchful... those bike guys are the terrorists waiting to cause havoc.

I have passed my message.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by SouthNigerian: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mraphel:

What have ur people done? Reminded me of Enugu massacre carried out by Fulani herdsmen

Sharap there, mr confusionist... we know your tactics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Mraphel: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Igbos are the most insulted tribe in Nigeria but at least they don't face what the Yorubas face in the hand's of the Fulani herdsmen, it's good to take the insult and stand your ground on what you don't want.
You don't listen to news of Fulani attack on igbo na Yoruba own u dey see abi?

Do u know igbos are being kidnapped in the south west?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by SouthNigerian: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
tit:
We are too much!
Fulani! Fulani! Over all tribes!

I like your job.... keep fueling the hatred against the fulani miscreants

The more you sing the praise of fulanis, the more aware we become of their cunning agenda.

Kudos!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by awgumayor: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
I am a northerner but I don't have problem with what Sunday is doing to Fulani Herdsmen illegally occupying your forest. But my fear is,

1. Can His Yoruba brothers rally around him instead of selling him off?

2. Is he doing it to be politically recognized

3. Can his brothers take bullets for him and still support him like the Igbos if he is arrested or his life threatened?

4. Will he end up being like Uwazurike or Nnamdi Kanu when a sweet deal or bribe is brought to his Table.

All hands are crossed keenly looking at the Yorubas.Are they going to defile their Afonja historical identity or are they going to Redefine it?
Thanks for the questions. They are what sane minds are asking. If the head is cut off can the tail keeps wagging? Or it will just get cold immediately.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Mraphel: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Sharap there, mr confusionist... we know your tactics
Tell ur broda I quoted to sharap

Cause nothing has been done to stop Fulani attack up east
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by mightyokwy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mraphel:

I am not comparing regions which has suffered more casualty in the hands of these terrorists. My concern is that no one is creating threads up and down telling us that Yorubas are hateful and wicked. If it were igbos we know how it would have played out here.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by awgumayor: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
mightyokwy:
Even calling for reprisal from the north.
The way I'm seeing this herdsmen in south west, it's like they have come to stay in their irreversible homes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by mightyokwy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
awgumayor:
The way I'm seeing this herdsmen in south west, it's like they have come to stay in their irreversible homes.
Seriously those guys are something else.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Racoon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
There is never gonna be an end to the atrocities of these bloodsuckers.Lets go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by fitzmayowa: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
They should adopt the Ghanian tactics in dealing with this herdsmen, it makes no sense that they keep pampering them while they cause trouble everywhere....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
owobokiri:
Stab, shoot, rape, loot, massacres.., that's all we hear about the fulanis these days! Are these things human beings or reptiles!?
Anything that lives in the bush/forest is an Animal.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by VirginFinder: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
awgumayor:

I am sure you are wowed by events of today.

We Yorubas are on top of the situation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
mightyokwy:

Akwa ya.

If the driving away of the herdsmen is happening in South East, these people would be saying:

kill the Nyamiris

Python loading

Children of hate

Shoot them

Use them for target practice.

Do Suya with them.

They are Osu F.lathead

Waste them.

They are loosers.

They have bad luck.

They hate their country.

The Hate Rice and Garri.

The hate the tall building east of the Niger river.

The hate trains.

No Igbo man shall rule this country.

Nyamiri dodoyan.

Igbo presidency should be moved to the joke section.

They don't like themselves.

That guy called Mannabbgrills is a Yoruba man. All his comments here are filled with hatred against ndigbo. And the reason for the hatred is because ndigbo don't want to continue with this country.

Now that his tribesman Igboho and his followers are chasing away Fulanis, he is nowhere to be found promoting ONE NIGERIA.

Never Ever have a stakeholder(Governors, traditionally rulers e.t.c in South East, since 1999 mention "Yoruba" with their mouth.

But, we have heard "Ibos will be drowned in the lagoon", from the mouth of a former police man who is now the Oba of Lagos.

From the mouth of the former governor of either Ogun or Oyo, "it better that Tinubu impose.... instead of Uche Secondus"(who is not even an Igbo)

From the mouth of a female senator in Lagos " Ibos we no longer trust you"

The physical attack of Ndigbo in Lagos by MC Oluomo, because of rumors that they want to vote for PDP. (When the attack against our bloods in Lagos was going on, MC Oluomo got injured by his men and our bloods who they were attacking took him to the hospital)

They hate us so much. Whenever they want to say things against us they we first start with "Children of hate and perdition", so that their audience will think that we deserve it

When the Northerners asked us to leave their land(just because we want Biafra) they were rejoicing, because they just want to be seeing us in pains and agony.

Lastly, Umunne, this war going on between them and herdsmen is not our war. Let's focus on Biafra.

The creator will not forsake us.

Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order by Morningstarrr(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Racoon:
There is never gonna be an end to the atrocities of these bloodsuckers.Lets go our separate ways.
See bros, from the look of things, going our separate ways will not come on a platter. There is an adage that says, “you don’t beg for freedom... you earn it”. Until the South unite and take the bull by the horn, we shall continue to lament

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners / Nigeria Is Unfair To Igbos Said Nigeria Deputy Senate President, Sen. Omo- Agege / Former Governor Of Rivers State Turns 72yrs Today, Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.