Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage (44679 Views)

Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo / 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' / I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by udomma1005(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2021
stonecoldcafe:

Hahahahaaa
The guy na clown grin
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Itzurboi(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2021
Willy123:
[color=#006600][/color]I s virtual betting that info him. I remember when l went to charge my phone at a bet9ja. I started whiling away the time by predicting the majority of colour balls(colour colour) to be shown and l was getting it right. The devil in me urge to support it with money to make some quick cash.My brother it was when l started staking cash my prediction started failing before l have lost #2k out of 5k that's with me. Nobody to me to run before l japa with my phone that has not reached 20percent.
lmao, and dem fit don advice you to buy fuel, you go say money no dey.... 2k bet9ja fuel for 20% battery charge, that's costly bro.... Happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by remi1444: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2021
I can be anything else but not a gambler.
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Prisi12345(f): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2021
They told him when he grow up say, when he get to this age he should use his sister's traditional wedding money to bet that he will win, because na inheritance. �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Itzurboi(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2021
tgmservice:

I have been hearing of Zoom which one is that
My brother, block your ear ooo.... nah village people dey do you mtn beep, the question is will you allow them??

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Itzurboi(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2021
mayor10:
My 2021 resolution.; Never to play virtual. I'm glad God answered that prayer
you still have 11 months to go, let it be your daily resolution....

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Belleful: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2021
@op, u need Deliverance. How can u asked people to stop gambling, when u encourage them by working in a gambling shop?
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2021
And Allah told us that in gambling there is more game than benefit
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by PastorFire: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Damiriel:
Do you want an express NIN?
DM we would get it over to you in 30mins
We send soft copies to you then you can print
Payments after confirmation
Criminal
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Jdbrasco2: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2021
And so what? If to say he hammer now, he would have received praises. He took a risk but failed. That's life. Meanwhile is the sister marrying herself or what?
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Oshokalo: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Gallant guy. continue you might cash out millions soon
the guy wan try maybe if he see money do him own wedding self
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by supercase1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Gallant guy. continue you might cash out millions soon
gambling is risky but I do cash out of gambling.but the truth is that,if u want to win gambling u luck my strategy is that I play few games maybe 4 or 8 games under 4.5 or games am sure to be low scoring and stake 1,000 or 2,000 98% of my bets had always been successful with having a profit of extra 1,000 to 7,000 whenever I place a bet.i rarely experience all these ticket cut people complain about because gambling na sense sha

but betting is risky sha no be everybody head carry am!!!
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by supercase1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Itzurboi:
My brother, block your ear ooo.... nah village people dey do you mtn beep, the question is will you allow them??
experience is the best teacher grin leave the nigga to continue grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by enirock(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
cool
DoubleEngine007:
grin Young Elder...
grin
DoubleEngine007:
grin Young Elder...
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
He almost lost all his money 40k. God gave him another chance he won 50k. 10k profit instead of him to run away. He ended up spending more and loosing all. That thing called virtual is destroying the future of most youth but they never learn. They always live in the euphoria of thier first big win and feel it will continue to win. Anything you win consider it as a bonus the bookies are giving you and no be every day be father Xmas. They need to rack in money I mean lot of money. Even government dey collect cut for the money. Be Wise stop gambling.
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by supercase1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Gambling responsibly is what most people lack and many gamblers don't believe in gambling enlightenment and education hence we always get to see cases like this and more that are swept under the hood.

For you to gamble responsibly you have to be educated on what are the signs that leads to gamble addiction and when to quit gambling or reduce your minimum stake amount.

But the problem is so many people will argue with me blindly because there see gambling as a means of making money, which is not. You gamble for luck and nothing more, not for the money cause that will always avail you and makes you have gambling problem.

I have had an online account Since 2009 way before Bet9ja became rampant, way before you had an idea of opening a betting shop and i have gone through the good, the bad and Ugly situations in gambling, but i always endeavor to learn how to better myself and how to gamble responsibly.

You as an owner of a betting shop you have a role to play to increase the awareness of responsible gambling in your customers, visit (www.flashsmobi.com) go to the Footer Section of the website, you will come across how to bet responsibly. Print it and paste that on the walls of your betting shop and play your part and stop mocking a helpless gambler cause thats what put food in your table and make your wife look well fed.

You could have turned down the guy and allow him stake somewhere else but you wanted his money and now you are here mocking someone who is helpless and weak, go Bleep your wife that you are feeding with those helpless money and stop been a pussy in Nairaland
guy u fit gamble 200k with playing 100,200,500 naira games for bet9ja oooo,when I was young na so I dey do but now as a sharp guy looking for profit everywhere I look for lowscoring under 4.5 or rarely may under 3.5 games and stake 1 to 2k and get extra profits ranging from 1k to 5k cheesy na rare my ticket they cut

gambling is fun and enjoyable when u cash out regularly and make profit but it had render many people useless

gamble with sense
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=acesboy post=98389816][/quote][quote author=Brendaniel post=98377144]The sister should repay the money, he will sign an agreement that after the wedding he will do houseboy for her till she gives birth... grin[/quote aLol
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Sontana07(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
��
Beta than using it to smoke crack

Blive me men
That guy ain't got no problem[/quote]
Beta than using it to smoke crack
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Paste what? They will rather not paste it. Their fortune is others misfortune.
JohnOkolo:

Gambling responsibly is what most people lack and many gamblers don't believe in gambling enlightenment and education hence we always get to see cases like this and more that are swept under the hood.

For you to gamble responsibly you have to be educated on what are the signs that leads to gamble addiction and when to quit gambling or reduce your minimum stake amount.

But the problem is so many people will argue with me blindly because there see gambling as a means of making money, which is not. You gamble for luck and nothing more, not for the money cause that will always avail you and makes you have gambling problem.

I have had an online account Since 2009 way before Bet9ja became rampant, way before you had an idea of opening a betting shop and i have gone through the good, the bad and Ugly situations in gambling, but i always endeavor to learn how to better myself and how to gamble responsibly.

You as an owner of a betting shop you have a role to play to increase the awareness of responsible gambling in your customers, visit (www.flashsmobi.com) go to the Footer Section of the website, you will come across how to bet responsibly. Print it and paste that on the walls of your betting shop and play your part and stop mocking a helpless gambler cause thats what put food in your table and make your wife look well fed.

You could have turned down the guy and allow him stake somewhere else but you wanted his money and now you are here mocking someone who is helpless and weak, go Bleep your wife that you are feeding with those helpless money and stop been a pussy in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Labooness: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
angry
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Moshybear(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jack005:
sweetheart I don't gamble.. Can I dm?
Are you sure Yes u can smiley
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Moshybear(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
danvault:

Bia, stop forming rare gem o. How about internet dollars? Hee hee.
of course I'm a rare gem. What's internet dollars?
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Jack005(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Moshybear:
Are you sure Yes u can smiley
lets communicate via mail. Just sent you a dm.
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by zubimete(f): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
yeyeboi:
E be like sey dem use gamble swear for this one oo grin
Lol this remind me of the nollywood movie i watched tittle one cut. Staring queen okeye. She nd her mother were chronic gambler. It`s an eye opener.
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Omihanifa:
The BBC did an investigative report through its programme (AFRICA EYE) as regards gambling in Uganda. In that documentary one guy said the best way to participate in gambling is by owning a betting shop, and anything asides that you will lose and in no time you will be poor

He said if gambling isn't Checked in Africa it's going to destroy so many youths
Guy I watched that BBC documentary and I must say Gambling is a scam...Betting companies sell hope and excitement,that's why it's so addictive.

When they were analysing the earnings of betting companies in Uganda as of 2018....it clearly showed that the odds are really stacked against us the punters

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by JohnOkolo: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
supercase1:

guy u fit gamble 200k with playing 100,200,500 naira games for bet9ja oooo,when I was young na so I dey do but now as a sharp guy looking for profit everywhere I look for lowscoring under 4.5 or rarely may under 3.5 games and stake 1 to 2k and get extra profits ranging from 1k to 5k cheesy na rare my ticket they cut

gambling is fun and enjoyable when u cash out regularly and make profit but it had render many people useless

gamble with sense

Wish you a jackpot
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Moshybear(f): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jack005:
lets communicate via mail. Just sent you a dm.
Replied
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Jack005(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Moshybear:
Replied
seen..Replied too
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by seanwilliam(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
panexpaul:
I spent my life savings on Visual of recent, I even think of conmiting suicide
weather virtual or regular game pls don’t bet.. it will end in premium tears . U can’t win and if you win you will still lose.. it doesn’t worth it.. don’t chase your lose. Forget it and move on. If nt ehn u might end up miserable
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by danvault: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Moshybear:
of course I'm a rare gem. What's internet dollars?

Hee hee, yahoo dollars...
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by ShawnT(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Almighty Allah forsake betting,check Surat al-baqarah (2:219) "They ask you about intoxicants and games of chances.say:in both of them is a great sin.
SeriouslySense:
where did God place a curse on betting, i have not seen the place.

Betting is just risky, the risks are high, no need to take such risks that is highly likely to drain one of all his money and make him a debtor, Some people approach me on social media to do betting, i kindly refused to participate in such, one just have to work towards success gradually.

You are right Sir or Ma, betting is designed to make only the betting companies rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Doesn’t 'Know How To Play’ FIFA (Photos) / Oparanozie Bus-Stop In France Named After Super Falcons Star / Qatar 2022: World Cup Opening Ceremony In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.