Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification (6181 Views)

How To Get Paid As An Affiliate With Payoneer Easily / Who Has An Idea To Surpass The Payoneer Verification System / Having Problem Using MTN On Opay App? Get In.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by stephen2020: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Am trying to verify my payoneer account but the option they gave me was passport and driving license. I don't have both, But have national ID. Other countries list national ID was included.
What do I do?
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by samsard(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2021
stephen2020:
Am trying to verify my payoneer account but the option they gave me was passport and driving license. I don't have both, But have national ID. Other countries list national ID was included.
What do I do?
Only the permanent national ID will be accepted. It has to show date of birth and other things.
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by Donmoscojaja(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2021
stephen2020:
What do I do?

send your national I'd as attachment to their customer care
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by stephen2020: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
I don't have permanent national ID now. Only have that slip. And I registered since 2012. They have been posting me
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by stephen2020: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Donmoscojaja:

I login and send them my national ID slip to the verification center.
Do you know their customers care email. I have sent lot of messages to different payoneer email but no reply
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by ineaghe(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
stephen2020:
I don't have permanent national ID now. Only have that slip. And I registered since 2012. They have been posting me
Use Permanent Voters Card
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by stephen2020: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Donmoscojaja:

What their customers care email
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by Cornrows(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Try doing your Drivers license. I applied for and got my Permanent license within 1 month and spent about 12k to get it (I had my driving school certificate before tho) or you could do your international passport at about 25-45k.

Contact Payoneer through live chat (takes about 10-40 min for them to assign you an agent) I’ve been battling verification since August, I just got approved.
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by Arijude(m): 6:31am On Feb 18, 2021
Cornrows:
Try doing your Drivers license. I applied for and got my Permanent license within 1 month and spent about 12k to get it (I had my driving school certificate before tho) or you could do your international passport at about 25-45k.

Contact Payoneer through live chat (takes about 10-40 min for them to assign you an agent) I’ve been battling verification since August, I just got approved.
what and what document do you need to take when going to apply for driving license?
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by Galacious1: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cornrows:

please what's t limit before they ask for verification? I opened with my NIN then.
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by he23: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Galacious1:
please what's t limit before they ask for verification? I opened with my NIN then.
.hey,does Payoneer accept the improved nin when printed on a plastic
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by Galacious1: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
he23:
.hey,does Payoneer accept the improved nin when printed on a plastic
na
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Galacious1:
na

Payoneer verification requests are just too mean. Unlike Wise which accepts anything called ID. My payment has been hanging since May 20th. Nah only improved NIN I get. It shows all the necessary details required.
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by toluxe0075: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2022
THELATTERMAN:

Payoneer verification requests are just too mean. Unlike Wise which accepts anything called ID. My payment has been hanging since May 20th. Nah only improved NIN I get. It shows all the necessary details required.
I’m in your shoes now bro. By now, Payoneer should be accepting the NIN, especially the improved e-card. I just don’t know why they’ve been adamant. Many Nigerians have been disturbing them for this since 2020 but choose not to listen.

Anyway, na Payoneer sabi. Thank God for the likes of geegpay, grey and others that have made things a little bit easier.
Re: Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2022
toluxe0075:

I’m in your shoes now bro. By now, Payoneer should be accepting the NIN, especially the improved e-card. I just don’t know why they’ve been adamant. Many Nigerians have been disturbing them for this since 2020 but choose not to listen.

Anyway, na Payoneer sabi. Thank God for the likes of geegpay, grey and others that have made things a little bit easier.

I have long switched to grey and Geegpay. Goodbye to payoneer

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends Over $100m Annually To Import Sugar / What Services Do You Offer? / Report Says Kuwait, Nigeria Will Be LNG Industry Growth Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.