Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life (51338 Views)

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! / Common Tech Mistakes That Are Limiting Your Business Potentials / Are You Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by Kayeez(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by razzydoo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
You try OP, especially with no 5. You don't have to prove anything. Just live your life.

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by Bigredmachine: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Poorboy:
you fit dey drop odds for me to stake?

Why not... Just dm me if u are interested
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by Poorboy: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bigredmachine:

dm sent
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by LegendAnselm: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bigredmachine:

this part is what am really interested in, if you dont take risk you cant make it big in life... for those who bet on matches... take big risk and win big... for example every weekend of match actions stake 5,000 on 10-15 odds which will give u between 60-80k per week... if u are a good analyzer in a months time u should at least make 200-300k that is if you are a disciplined and non greedy fellow... set a target for your self and see if you will not hit it big in betting...
trash..agent of d devil get behind me...thy sweet tongue kills

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by LegendAnselm: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
santakris:
All these are by the way o. If you impregnate a girl at a time when you supposed to focus on your future. You are permanently ruined.
should we stop fucking?
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by adedehinbo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
kolabab20:
Many are doing these but they are not even aware:

Here are 5 mistakes you might probably be making now that would keep you broke for life if you don't stop.

1. Disgusting the rich:

You cannot become what you disgust. If you accidentally get rich with this mindset; chances are you will in no time lose everything and be broke again.

I'm sure you don't want to remain broke. Then start liking the rich.

2. Envying those making it big.

Don't be envious of people growing. Rather bless their achievements and pray God bless you with yours too. If you do this; you will soon hit your jackpot.

3. Thinking life happens to you.

This is a grave mistake that most people make. They just sit in a corner thinking that what shall be shall be. Sure what shall be shall be; but you have to put some things in place.

It is written that heaven helps those who help themselves. So, take charge of your life.

4. You can't take risk because you are afraid to lose.

I will have to explain this for you to get

You are like, what if I lose. Ok, what if you win!! Just do it.

This thought belongs to the poor. The rich take risk to win. They do not take risk not to lose.

Have you seen a club that wins a match through all round defending without an attempt to attack? I've not seen one. The best they can get is a draw. Which is a waste of time when it comes to risk taking. How can I invest 10k and get 10k back with no ROI after like a month or 3 months.

So; rather than defend your money; aim for the win.

5. You want to be rich because you want to prove people wrong. This is a non-supportive why to becoming rich.

The effect of this is that you won't find happiness in being rich. Non-supportive why also include fear and anger. You will never find happiness in becoming rich if your why is dependent on fear, anger or show-off.

You might even lose all the money to gain happiness. Of which; been broke will cause more sadness.

So; take note of these 5 things. Are you doing any? If yes; let me know in the comment section and I will give you the best way to tackle it.

The goal is to be great together.

Got value? Let me know

Raheem Sodiq Babatunde.
I am guilty of the no 5 I wish I can have a heart to heart talk with someone,
it has really put me into turbulent time

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by sugarfrank(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
jeeqaa7:
borrowing
Very true. you can never be rich borrowing!

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by Abudu2000(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Openyamind111:
Living above your daily income..
there's no such tin as living above income again o especially here in lagos. When u want to go out u must buy fuel or pay transport, ehen hungry come u go eat, when gas finish u refill like play you have spent almost half your income in a day just to settle those things. Bills isn't included oh. Its by Gods grace ome is surviving, just keep hustling and doubling your income because if you want to sit down and calculate your daily expenses you might have heart attack. Just today alone more than 30k has left me. What did i buy nothing, just bills. May god help us all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by MOGPman(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Womanizing and manizing!
kolabab20:

Here are 5 mistakes you might probably be making now that would keep you broke for life if you don't stop.

1. Disgusting the rich:

You cannot become what you disgust. If you accidentally get rich with this mindset; chances are you will in no time lose everything and be broke again.

Don't be envious of people growing. Rather bless their achievements and pray God bless you with yours too. If you do this; you will soon hit your jackpot.

This is a grave mistake that most people make. They just sit in a corner thinking that what shall be shall be. Sure what shall be shall be; but you have to put some things in place.

It is written that heaven helps those who help themselves. So, take charge of your life.

This thought belongs to the poor. The rich take risk to win. They do not take risk not to lose.

Have you seen a club that wins a match through all round defending without an attempt to attack? I've not seen one. The best they can get is a draw. Which is a waste of time when it comes to risk taking. How can I invest 10k and get 10k back with no ROI after like a month or 3 months.

5. You want to be rich because you want to prove people wrong. This is a non-supportive why to becoming rich.

The effect of this is that you won't find happiness in being rich. Non-supportive why also include fear and anger. You will never find happiness in becoming rich if your why is dependent on fear, anger or show-off.

You might even lose all the money to gain happiness. Of which; been broke will cause more sadness.

So; take note of these 5 things. Are you doing any? If yes; let me know in the comment section and I will give you the best way to tackle it.

Got value? Let me know

Raheem Sodiq Babatunde.
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by santakris(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
LegendAnselm:
should we stop fucking?

Try to. It pays undecided
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by kolabab20(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
MOGPman:
Womanizing and manizing!

well, this might not necessarily keep you broke. But it sure will affect your life negatively. other aspects like lyir spiritual life will suffer.
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by incomeboostng: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by kolabab20(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
adedehinbo:
I am guilty of the no 5 I wish I can have a heart to heart talk with so many,it has really put me into turbulent time

You have to tackle this from your inner self. conquer your mind. By this; you give meaning to all things, especially what people say to you. forget about what they mean.

you can use a more positive approach like I want to be rich because a poor man cannot save his mates from being poor.

something like this is better.

I know the society will frustrate you to making such decision. But, knowing its deleterious in future will not make you fall into it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by kolabab20(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
razzydoo:
You try OP, especially with no 5. You don't have to prove anything. Just live your life.

Glad you got value

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by kolabab20(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Nice

I'm glad you got value
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by kolabab20(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
nasinebifegha:

Thank you very much bro, this article just changed my entire life. I have been trying to do business since this covid19 period after loosing my job. In a bid to make more money I lost everything including my seven years pension money. Now I have just sold my furniture but was very scared to restart cos of the terrible experience of loosing. All the points highlighted here are very valid cos those were my experiences too. But I have a winning mentality now cos things might get worse if I don't do something and I may end up eating the proceeds from the sale I made. Once again thank you for your inspiration.

Welcome Nasinebifegha. I glad you got value.

Try and hit again and the lord shall pave you the way.

Aim to win like the rich do.

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by kolabab20(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Prolific007:
I Think Number 5 Got Me So What's The Way Forward

Just find a better reason to be rich.

aside fear; anger or show-off.

Something like I want to be rich so I cam live mighty comfortably.
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by Openyamind111(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abudu2000:
there's no such tin as living above income again o especially here in lagos. When u want to go out u must buy fuel or pay transport, ehen hungry come u go eat, when gas finish u refill like play you have spent almost half your income in a day just to settle those things. Bills isn't included oh. Its by Gods grace ome is surviving, just keep hustling and doubling your income because if you want to sit down and calculate your daily expenses you might have heart attack. Just today alone more than 30k has left me. What did i buy nothing, just bills. May god help us all.

I live in Ibadan.. I totally agree with you
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by LikeAking: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
BOy o boy.
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by LikeAking: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m not impressed!!!

Forget all these inspire to aspire bullshit!!!

The only thing that can make you poor in life is sleeping every night like a pregnant woman and not staying up to bomb like Slawormiir and him gang.

Especially when you come from poor background and your papa no keep generational wealth.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by Babajapro(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
kolabab20:

1. Disgusting the rich:

Got value? Let me know

Raheem Sodiq Babatunde.

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by kolabab20(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Akasammyoka:
nice, i was inspired by this?
Glad you got value
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by adedehinbo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
kolabab20:

You have to tackle this from your inner self. conquer your mind. By this; you give meaning to all things, especially what people say to you. forget about what they mean.

you can use a more positive approach like I want to be rich because a poor man cannot save his mates from being poor.

something like this is better.

I know the society will frustrate you to making such decision. But, knowing its deleterious in future will not make you fall into it.
I already fell into this and it's dealing with me big time,I just wish I can get off from this
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by davibid: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
kolabab20:

1. Disgusting the rich:

Got value? Let me know

Raheem Sodiq Babatunde.
Spot on!!!
You deserve a chilled beer

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by PERVENCHE: 2:08am On Jan 24, 2021
LegendAnselm:
should we stop fucking?
No! should we use protection? Yes!
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by Poorboy: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Bigredmachine:

check your mail still waiting for a response
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by Oshokalo: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
don't go and become and addict gambler in the name of not minding taking risk
Re: 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life by kolabab20(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2021
marcelo12:
playing sure 2 odd nd staking big

I don't support gambling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.