Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Help: 9 Mobile Is The New Modern Thief!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: 9 Mobile Is The New Modern Thief!! (502 Views)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / 9 mobile Dissed Glo in New Advert. / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: 9 Mobile Is The New Modern Thief!! by bolagbe: 2:50am On Jan 23, 2021
Hello fellow nairalanders, I bought a card worth of #200 with my bank on my 9 mobile sim with the aim of using it to buy data. After I bought it it sent a message to me stating that I have subscribed for a weekend call plan that I didn't know of. I was so angry.
But due to the fact that I still wanted to do the data, I tried it again making it #400 still at that. It still brought out the same weekend call plan that I didn't subscribe to. I want to ask the way out and this is not the first time I would experience it during weekends like this. I just though that enough is enough I can let 9 mobile keep ripping me off. I have tried contacting their customer care on Facebook which they are still yet to reply. Maybe because it was at nigh . Pls if you have been a victim if this share your experience and solution also.

Thanks

Re: Help: 9 Mobile Is The New Modern Thief!! by emmyboy162(m): 3:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Imagine using 9 mobile.
Re: Help: 9 Mobile Is The New Modern Thief!! by Akanimoh113(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2021
bolagbe:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I bought a card worth of #200 with my bank on my 9 mobile sim with the aim of using it to buy data. After I bought it it sent a message to me stating that I have subscribed for a weekend call plan that I didn't know of. I was so angry.
But due to the fact that I still wanted to do the data, I tried it again making it #400 still at that. It still brought out the same weekend call plan that I didn't subscribe to. I want to ask the way out and this is not the first time I would experience it during weekends like this. I just though that enough is enough I can let 9 mobile keep ripping me off. I have tried contacting their customer care on Facebook which they are still yet to reply. Maybe because it was at nigh . Pls if you have been a victim if this share your experience and solution also.

Thanks

Next Time
Trying Buying Data
Not Recharging your Line before Buying Data
Re: Help: 9 Mobile Is The New Modern Thief!! by duro4chang(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2021
They are all thieves. I remember about two year ago, I switched off my phone. When I switched on again ,I received a message from 9mobile that a particular number called me as at the time my phone was switched off. Since the said number was a normal number not a service number, I tried to call the number.Immediately I called ,a message just came in that for calling that number, I have subscribed to a particular service. They would always deduct from my call card any time I recharged until I called their customer care to complain and cancelled their rubbish subscription.
Re: Help: 9 Mobile Is The New Modern Thief!! by Relixy2k: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2021
Dial *5995*0# to cancel the service.
bolagbe:

Thanks
Re: Help: 9 Mobile Is The New Modern Thief!! by cayorday89(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Had the same experience, although it's not my main sim, I still try to load on both 9mobile Sims incase of emergency, a time I had 400 call ard on one and how it disappeared I don't know, 200 on the other sim, same issue and the last time I tried monitoring it was 100 call card I loaded and now it's remaining just #4, money deducted without any message on why it was deducted...

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy S21 Ultra Can’t Match Iphone 12 Pro Max Durability In Phone Test, See Why / Who Has Got A Good Android Phone Of 40k For Sale / Fake Iphone, Owner Not Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.