Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo (11213 Views)

Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / Ekiti Amotekun Begins Recruitment / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2021
alright
this is just the beginning
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by warreng1: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Good. Get ready for the second show.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by yellowman2225(m): 6:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Mind you- The only good Fulani is the one that lives among people in the town. All others that live in the bush are either thieves, bandits, rapists , kidnappers, farm destroyer, terrorist - because living in the bush - away from realities of civilization makes you to be wild like animals and passionless for human lives. Think about it again.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Abalado(f): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2021
That occutict stuff
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by tunddy(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Amoteku grin

I sell duplex in Lagos and outside lagos; 4 bed room semi detached duplex,hotels,
Bungalow,blocks of flats, lands ; I also have properties for a long term lease; ware house,hotel;
Properties for letting; 3 bed room flat,2 bed room flat, mini flat, room self for an affordable price.

Check my signature for more information
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by OMOJOHN001: 6:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Better for ONDO state, TUEEEH
ESN has been doing well too in the East.
Let protect ourselves and watch how terrorist will flew from our land.
TUEEEH

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by jneutron4000: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2021
[s]
missiret:
those yeye amotekun that has started terrorizing the citizens and disturbing bike men...smh
[/s]Fake news and propaganda against Amotekun is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Daddysidhan: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2021
jeeqaa7:

don't get me wrong,

they have been in the news for the wrong reasons recently..

imagine sunday ighogho having to do their job , the job they were created for
Aboki shut up.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Daddysidhan: 6:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Abalado:
That occutict stuff
what is occultic about amotekun? Una sha wan destroy the security outfit with propaganda weda Aboki like it or not amotekun has come to stay.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Yesterday, Mr Adeshina , the head of the AfDB pointed out that most Nigerians have had to take over the services that government should be providing. I would like to state that I agree with Mr Adeshina. And such happens because of one thing...

The Nigeria Police and Nigerian judicial system are severely undefunded.

And they are underfunded because the oil money we rely on is not enough, even for the people of the Niger Delta. Meanwhile, our tax to gdp ratio is one of the worst in Africa. And Nigerians see government as a means to advance tribal and religious interest, not as a means of benefitting everyone (It is why people in the North vote for APC, despite APC not fufilling promises, and despite the security issues we face)

And because the Police is underfunded, Amotekun arises. And Amotekun is a tribal millita...which today will be used to chase out the Fulani bogeymen. Tomnorrow...other tribal millita would be used to chase out other tribes.

It is either Nigerians take measures to reform the police, and to effectively raise the amount of money we earn so that we can effectively fund the law, or we face decades of tribal based anarchy.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by BigCowH0rn: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2021
e don red

Arewa come and see ooo grin
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by whitemand4(m): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Buhari will not be happy with all these developments at all....his kinsmen are literally under threat and he would go at any length to defend them and their cows to d detriment of other Nigerians....watch him roll out policies to turn all these around soon.

And for y'all information...a Fulani herdsman from niger republic is more valuable to buhari than an average southern Nigerian is...quote me anywhere in d world. angry

If bullhari should bring any funny policy then he should be expecting ANARCHY

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by pickatyouu: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Met them check the mental and emotional strength of their recruit, make them no go recruit trigger happy bully wey go just dey harass anybody wey him feel dey wrong or him no like
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Mintum: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Good development, dapo abiodun should step up his game, now is the time to act together with one voice against this Fulani herdsmen threat.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2021
Starcrest1:
Hope they won't start causing problems like their Oyo counterparts. My fear with all these security outfits is their inclination to recruit mentally unstable people and hand them guns.

They should endeavour to be brilliant.........
not as much problems as the Fulani trained killers
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by jeeqaa7(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Aboki shut up.
Anuofia
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:
Yesterday, Mr Adeshina , the head of the AfDB pointed out that most Nigerians have had to take over the services that government should be providing. I would like to state that I agree with Mr Adeshina. And such happens because of one thing...

The Nigeria Police and Nigerian judicial system are severely undefunded.

And they are underfunded because the oil money we rely on is not enough, even for the people of the Niger Delta. Meanwhile, our tax to gdp ratio is one of the worst in Africa. And Nigerians see government as a means to advance tribal and religious interest, not as a means of benefitting everyone (It is why people in the North vote for APC, despite APC not fufilling promises, and despite the security issues we face)

And because the Police is underfunded, Amotekun arises. And Amotekun is a tribal millita...which today will be used to chase out the Fulani bogeymen. Tomnorrow...other tribal millita would be used to chase out other tribes.

It is either Nigerians take measures to reform the police, and to effectively raise the amount of money we earn so that we can effectively fund the law, or we face decades of tribal based anarchy.

where do you expect to raise the money? do you expect the people to pay tax when many of them have not experienced any government impact in their lives?
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by tyup(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2021
COMPAQ:
What’s this nonsense of military and paramilitary men walking with walking stick. Are they sick or disabled?? If I were the president or governor, I would stop it. If they cannot walk of their own accord, then the have no business in the military/paramilitary.

There was a day I was saying this to
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by missiret(f): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=jneutron4000 post=98345962][s][/s]Fake news and propaganda against Amotekun is dead on arrival [/quote

okay sir
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by wink2015(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:
those yeye amotekun that has started terrorizing the citizens and disturbing bike men...smh

SOME OF THOSE BIKE RIDERS ARE FULANI.

They are even suspected to be spying for the terrorist.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Blackdisciple(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2021
I hope they will not come and start killing innocent lives as they used to do in other states oo.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by missiret(f): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2021
wink2015:

SOME OF THOSE BIKE RIDERS ARE FULANI.
They are even suspected to be spying for the terrorist.
really?..oga o
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Brunicekid(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:
Where is Sunday
He's in Oyo State.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by Deserea: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one. Preparing for a show down with bandits and herdsmen.
Operation flush them out.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by orisa37: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
PLEASE RECRUIT ALL NYSC OF ONDO STATE.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by orisa37: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
PLEASE RECRUIT ALL NYSC OF ONDO STATE. GET EDUCATED YOUTHS FOR YOUR HOMELAND SECURITY.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by VictorUSA(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
I pray they recruit with fairness and it amount to something good.
Re: Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo by OyinO: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
COMPAQ:
What’s this nonsense of military and paramilitary men walking with walking stick. Are they sick or disabled?? If I were the president or governor, I would stop it. If they cannot walk of their own accord, then the have no business in the military/paramilitary.

They are not sick. The practice originated from Ancient Kemet Egyptians. The staff is a symbol of authority for someone that is in charge of position and duty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Has Passed The Stage Of Coups For Good / Democracy Heroes Award Honours Gov. A.A Sule, Fayemi, Tijani, Fowlers, Nwoko Etc / Ihedioha’s Appointee, Fin Sec, Youth Leader Resign From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.