Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" (44945 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by salford1: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
jmoore:
This pastor should have stuck with his movie productions.

Must they react to everything? Making a mockery of Christians to the whole world.
He was more roasted by his followers on instagram. I wonder why he made such a careless statement.

This is why I don't subscribe to this Christianity of "man of god". We should work out our own salvation.

This Covid issue and American evangelicals supporting Trump has been an eye opener for me. I doubt if I would attend church again after covid. I might just return to my birth faith of the Anglican Communion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by legba1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Our matter tire me sef... We carry other folks trouble for head drag our own... I never heard MBtalk about buhari or comment about fulani...
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Golan007: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamzik:

There is no sentiment here. Democrats are clearly taking America to the brinks but you are all too blind to see it. Like buhari like Biden those who voted and celebrated him will soon realize their mistakes but it will be too late

Why not create a shrine for the world to worship Trump since without the idiot that doesn't even know a single bible passage, the whole world is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Topmaike007(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Baawahala:
You think this whole thing is not spiritual.
Why will men of God know the value of Trump,while canal men who knows next to nothing are busy believing in their canal ignorance.
you're yarning dust,wetin concern Una and USA?Fulani don nearly finish the south and you guys no still get sense

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Roger3D(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
imhotep:

1. Biden 2021.
2. Trump 20 to 21 years imprisonment
Where is our guy Mr imadeyoureadthis? Hiding behind Trump's skirt? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
The Republicans and their evangelicals aren't saints like they are portrayed to be. Not even close. Nowhere in the Bible does it promote hate and discrimination based on the colour of your skin or lifestyle. Jesus was called a "friend of sinners" because he reached out to everyone and did not discriminate.

Trump and his supporters were the definition of hate and racial discrimination. Not to dabble into American politics, just expressing my opinion.

Let's live what we preach

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by justli: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamzik:

So it's all about immigration for you. You lots have bastardized your own country then you blame another man for not allowing you to come destroy theirs. If this is your only reason then it's a selfish reason. You think all countries should open their borders to terrorists like Nigeria is open to herdsmen?

That is it... it's just about immigration for them. They don't care if immigrants are sleeping on the street, like they do in California. What responsible govt open up its country without restriction...yet this same people will complain when Nigerians and malians invade the country through our northern border

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Patrioticman007(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Golan007:

Why not create a shrine for the world to worship Trump since without the idiot that doesn't even know a single bible passage the whole world is doomed.

Saint Dump Okoro Trump, has been canonized.
The new original Bible according to Saint D.O Trump will be published in the year lord 200034.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Golan007: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
salford1:

He was more roasted by his followers on instagram. I wonder why he made such a careless statement.

This is why I don't subscribe to this Christianity of "man of god". We should work out our own salvation.

This Covid issue and American evangelicals supporting Trump has been an eye opener for me. I doubt if I would attend church again after covid. I might just return to my birth faith of the Anglican Communion.

I was born into the Anglican fold.

For sure, modern evangelicals wherever they may be are just a rotten set of degenerates hiding under the cloak of christianity.

Not all of them, but I have no doubt majority are.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by etrange: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Is this what God told him? Pastors and priests should learn to express their political views without making it a religious thing. That way, followers would know when they're "speaking for God" and when they're speaking for themselves based on their perspectives. This idea of muddling up our opinions, culture and religion is part of the reason why the old testament is has a lot of stuff that aren't practical in our society today.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Microwhy: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Because of his pure hate for Islam but forgetting that he also hate people of color without apology. Hypocrite everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by NaijaSumigan: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Golan007:

Shatap.

Bamiloye is just another fraud like the rest.

How did he defraud you? Tell your story.

Also, I don't understand the need for your insult to me... Do you think that's wise enough?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by ofiko123(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Religion grin...How will a Muslim even react to this??
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by livingchrist: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Although Trump and Biden were controlled by the globalists but biden is about taking America deeper into antichrist agenda which the leftist Democrats or liberalist stand for.
Yes in a way trump presidency is a period of grace for America.

For those who are insulting this man you all have eyes but are blind.
The world always loves her own but hates God's own, that was why Jesus was killed and over 2000 years later the world is still as God hating and God spiteful as ever.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Buliwyf: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
PHijo:

Freedom to worship the Democrats are hell bent on denying them. That summarises it.

You mean freedom to impose their beliefs on others?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by justli: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
banmee:

This is why I tell people to stop googling what they do not understand and just plain read. And why do Nigerians stress on another man's country but can't for the love of me fix their own? Fun fact. I immediately stay far clear from anyone who I find out believes in Trumps way of doing things. It tells me you are a racist, a sexual predator, a bigot, a fraud. and you have zero empathy or sympathy.

You are a brainwashed slowpoke incapable of critical thinking...any man who has lost his ability of introspection is useless...

Go back to your TV and small groups on social media where you heap abused on Trump for quick dopamine surges
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by salford1: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sleekfingers:

another tithes collector has spoken.....

Your country is on fire....you are talking about united states....instead you to channel your energy towards the clueless buhari and friends.....yeye dey smell

Abi ooo.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Golan007: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaSumigan:

How did he defraud you? Tell your story.

Also, I don't understand the need for your insult to me... Do you think that's wise enough?

Fraud - presenting an appearance of something as if real.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by YorubaPrince: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamzik:

So it's all about immigration for you. You lots have bastardized your own country then you blame another man for not allowing you to come destroy theirs. If this is your only reason then it's a selfish reason. You think all countries should open their borders to terrorists like Nigeria is open to herdsmen?

No. It's not all abt immigration for me but, I'm grateful for the opportunity of immigration else, millions of lives would have perished under the nose of poor leadership of the 3rd world nations. Without immigration, you won't have pple like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Obama, Albert Einstein, Bush, Trump himself etc... Every current generation in the U.S (other than the natives) are all enjoying the fruits of immigration.

It's the Dems policies that make it possible for Mr. Bamiloye and his kids to migrate NOT, the hardline immigration nonsense from Trump. Trump did nothing other than, isolate the U.S from the world at their own detriment, promoted violence, racism etc... I'm more of an independent and, a huge Bernie Sanders fan. I'll say pple like me strategically gave the election to Trump in 2006 cuz I refused to vote after realizing how corrupt the Dem party was.

I think religion shouldn't have been introduced to Nigerians as we tend to make a mess of everything. It's ONLY in Nigeria where Pastors are worshipped, not held responsible for their actions and.... extremely wealthy.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Topmaike007:
you're yarning dust,wetin concern Una and USA?Fulani don nearly finish the south and you guys no still get sense

I don't know what ya say...Talk to southerners...
I can't argue with a badly raised child.
Thanks
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Iamzik: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Golan007:

Why not create a shrine for the world to worship Trump since without the idiot that doesn't even know a single bible passage the whole world is doomed.

This is not about worshipping anyone. Trump is no saint. He's loud mouthed and full of theatrics but he made some common sense policies that favoured American economy. If not for covid politics the American economy was booming. He was able to cut back on stupid regulations and reduced budget on foreign wars. Doesn't make him perfect but to paint him black consistently because you hate his person is not wise. I don't care if he knows the bible or not. Your leaders who sleep and wake up with bible under their pillow how have they fared in ruling Nigeria. Let's leave sentiment and be objective for once

I'm happy that Trump tenor is over let's see who all of you will blame next

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by LyfeJennings(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
As much as I want to see Trump as the mad man he is. What Mike said is true. Going at Democrats speed, The US would have gone to war with one of the super powers & this would affect the whole world.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by PAWG(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wetin me I sabi, just observing, though I no believe shit
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by NaijaSumigan: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Golan007:

Fraud - presenting an appearance of something as if real.

Hmmm... You have no evidence... It's all an assumption... I'm sure you won't love someone assume such allegation at you.

Do to others what you wished to be done to you... Take care
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by banmee(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
justli:

You are a brainwashed slowpoke incapable of critical thinking...any man who has lost his ability of introspection is useless...

Go back to your TV and small groups on social media where you heap abused on Trump for quick dopamine surges

Em, I didn't hear any rebuttal from my last comment. Is trump not a sexual predator who goes about grabbing women by the pusy? Is he not a fraud? Is he not a bigot? And this is the kind of person you look up to. Smh......Like my grandma used to say, "you can tell a lot about a person by what annoys them".

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Iamzik: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
YorubaPrince:

No. It's not all abt immigration for me but, I'm grateful for the opportunity of immigration else, millions of lives would have perished under the nose of poor leadership of the 3rd world nations. Without immigration, you won't have pple like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Obama, Albert Einstein, Bush, Trump himself etc... Every current generation in the U.S (other than the natives) are all enjoying the fruits of immigration.

It's the Dems policies that make it possible for Mr. Bamiloye and his kids to migrate NOT, the hardline immigration nonsense from Trump. Trump did nothing other than, isolate the U.S from the world at their own detriment, promoted violence, racism etc... I'm more of an independent and, a huge Bernie Sanders fan. I'll say pple like me strategically gave the election to Trump in 2006 cuz I refused to vote after realizing how corrupt the Dem party was.

I think religion shouldn't have been introduced to Nigerians as we tend to make a mess of everything. It's ONLY in Nigeria where Pastors are worshipped, not held responsible for their actions and.... extremely wealthy.

Bros let Biden open the border wide and call for all citizens of the world to leave their countries and move to America.... Lol

There is a reason why countries have borders and enforce immigration laws. By the time they turn US streets to mini IDP everyone will be happy. Oya let's go to US... My bags are packed grin grin grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
muykem:
Trump is an advocate of white supremacy. Thank God American know better than us.. Nigeria can continue to vote based on ethnic and religious settlements but not in America.
You are right though but not entirely Americans some of them voted for Trump because of race and religious sentiments gotten from propaganda that Trump is a christian to save the world blah blah lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.