Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (89899 Views)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by NaMe4: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2021
Nice
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Kelvinhunta: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2021
Yes u r right, not all girls r into prostitution and u said she is doing online business. If I may ask, which online business gives a 31year old this millions in 3 years and Nigerians r still in poverty?
lkillbrokehoes:
Asslicker for what? someone that I know personally? I don't understand why some of you can't believe that a female can make it legitly?

it's not every females that are into prostitution, i know this girl far back since 2017, I even got some knowledge from her on how to make money online, so I don't just defend people anyhow, I know the kind of people I can honestly vouch for and she's one of them.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Ikennamurphy: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Kudos gal, she even went further to tell us the source of her wealth. That's nice
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by brandsoncharlie: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:
She used her husband money joor

Because she's pregnant
No mind her. Imagine two women bragging in my street whose car's is latest funny enough the husband of those two women owns the cars and they live in a rented apartment. grin grin
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by crackhouse(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2021
Of course you built with your money but your body brought the money.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Because she is, I checked her Facebook page and I believe she's right, it's not every ladies that can be an Olosho like Una, some ladies with sense will prefer to stay independent than depending on men
broke man always typing rubbish, see his bald head,so you have rushed to check her Facebook, you be typical gigolo plus a leech smh
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by BigCowH0rn: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Correct Amazon

Clear there are other ways women can make money other then opening their legs day in day out till retirement. grin grin

cc: Rekhina
Sisterfire
iLuvMamaV

Una dey see so.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by lkillbrokehoes: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Yes u r right, not all girls r into prostitution and u said she is doing online business. If I may ask, which online business gives a 31year old this millions in 3 years and Nigerians r still in poverty?
There are alot of online business out there you can learn, so you haven't seen someone that's not up to 25 making millions from digital marketing? you guys needs to change your mentality, it's not everyone that's into fraudulent means or prostitution, Google is there if you need further answers

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by MrFly(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2021
U have the skills and the body so u used both.. abi na lie?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by lkillbrokehoes: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
broke man always typing rubbish, see his bald head,so you have rushed to check her Facebook, you be typical gigolo plus a leech smh
Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique

this account is an alternate account of zzor that was banned, can you guys ban this account too?

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Ahmback(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That means she must be a very skillful player then.

Auntie we dey greet oh
you get the point, right?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by ostechno(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Because she is, I checked her Facebook page and I believe she's right, it's not every ladies that can be an Olosho like Una, some ladies with sense will prefer to stay independent than depending on men
Was about to say same thing, I've know her for a while on Facebook

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Oracleforce: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:
how do we know you are telling the truth �

Not all. ladies will be like you...that think women can not amount to anything except she sells her body for money....

Olosho no be work

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by lkillbrokehoes: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2021
ostechno:

Was about to say same thing, I've know her for a while on Facebook
Don't mind them, poverty won't make them think straight, they think everyone got there money from fraudulent means or prostitution
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by EMMY76: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2021
This is impressive we are in the same line of business crypto currency trading is very lucrative if u know how to trade and also know the legit crypto trading platforms to invest in I hope to get something better than this in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by 1kinggy(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2021
And the belle?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by pacespot(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2021
I understand people making huge amount of money from forex same way they can also lose money, but how really is cryptocurrency trading rewarding? Because if you buy Bitcoin, that is about $30k now, you will have to wait till the price appreciate to $60k before you can make 100% of your investment, how quickly rewarding can that be? Unless you are one of early buyers of Bitcoin who were lucky to buy when a coin is being sold for less than $10, you can hardly make profitable business out of Bitcoin these days. In fact, Bitcoin sellers will cash out big than Bitcoin buyers now, because I think the coin is overvalued or overbought in forex term.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by bluebay(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2021
We can see that. But you have one Iron hand Boyfriend and 3 toasters ... What do I know sef grin
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by pacespot(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2021
EMMY76:
This is impressive we are in the same line of business crypto currency trading is very lucrative if u know how to trade and also know the legit crypto trading platforms to invest in I hope to get something better than this in the nearest future.

Can you explain what you mean by cryptocurrency trading being highly rewarding?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by BreconHills(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:
how do we know you are telling the truth �

Well at least she has a business capable of generating those returns. It would be comparatively easy to find out the size of her client base. She isn't selling shoes, doing manicure or selling fashion items into a niche market.

The only thing I dont understand is why she is talking about it. Success is its own reward. These millennial and Gen X believes reality exists only in the opinions of others.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Akasammyoka: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2021
How do we know, this one you are feeling guilty already.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Acidosis(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations to you. However, you don't need to prove to anyone the source of your income. They don't care. How you make your money won't stop a f00l from ranting.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by olumike001(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2021
obembet:

Yes

Location please
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Ahmback:
you get the point, right?
I get am well well

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Kelvinhunta: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2021
Yea am about to change that mentality when you tell me the exact online business she is doing that makes her those millions since u said u know her very well and u know her online business. No point asking Google because Google didn't tell me she makes millions online but u did so d question is for u alone. Having a smart phone doesn't make u king of Internet you are the type that makes people believe making money offline is hard but making money online is easy
lkillbrokehoes:
There are alot of online business out there you can learn, so you haven't seen someone that's not up to 25 making millions from digital marketing? you guys needs to change your mentality, it's not everyone that's into fraudulent means or prostitution, Google is there if you need further answers
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Chinonye25: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations dear. ....proud of you

Handwork pays just put more effort pray and focus one-day God will see you through.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by obembet(f): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2021
olumike001:

Location please

Port Harcourt
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Kelvinhunta: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Yes u r right! No one cares how she made her money but trying to tell people that she made her money from A while it's obvious that she made her money from B made her look like a fool
Acidosis:

Congratulations to you. However, you don't need to prove to anyone the source of your income. They don't care. How you make your money won't stop a f00l from ranting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) / What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.