Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (89930 Views)

Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by missiret(f): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
noble2faith:

Lol.. You must be a kind of very lively lady.
yea but not face to face though..I'm shy
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by feldido(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:
how do we know you are telling the truth �

Just shut up, She's my Colleague and business partner.
We co-own D-online Harvest Nigeria limited.

A crypto/forex training company.
We have helped a lot of people become independent and financially successful through trading.

She's married with 3 kids and a very industrious woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Congrats & more blessings to her.

feldido:

We have helped a lot of people become independent and financially successful through trading.

Good to see this.

Help a brother become one,,,,@bolded
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by missiret(f): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
feldido:

I'm not in the mood to reply you, honestly
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
talk2hb1:
That will be the new Yahoo Yahoo grin
You wey know...
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Clinghton: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Do you need to convince anybody? NO.

Enjoy ya life.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Atole26: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
talk2hb1:
She Might Ve Saying The Truth,
But Las Las We Go Hear Say Na Body She Take Learn Forex and Bitcoin Trading undecided

Forex academy that's everywhere like water but in your own village na body dem dey take learn am.. nawa ooo
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by talk2hb1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Atole26:

Forex academy that's everywhere like water but in your own village na body dem dey take learn am.. nawa ooo
Maybe
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Am asking how many can you vouch for?
Use your head.
You're still a novice in what's happening in PH.

Where did you ask for how many I could vouch for?

Is it possible for a fish to be a neophyte in the water?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by akinwale701(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
dyera:
How would we know you built the house with Cryptocurrency and not Clitocurrency?

you people won't kill person for here ooh

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by noble2faith(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:

yea but not face to face though..I'm shy

But y? grin

U re trying to say if it was for real, you would not have blasted that guy that tagged you olosho cos of shyness.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by noble2faith(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
dyera:
How would we know you built the house with Cryptocurrency and not Clitocurrency?

Just imagine the bolded!
Na creativity I go call this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by missiret(f): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
noble2faith:

But y? grin

U re trying to say if it was for real, you would not have blasted that guy that tagged you olosho cos of shyness.

I would have but not drag it

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by noble2faith(m): 2:38am On Jan 24, 2021
missiret:

I would have but not drag it

Hmmm..K.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by onyeomanono24(f): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2021
Congrats to her
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by calcal: 3:02am On Jan 24, 2021
Nice, keep it up.

While some youths still don't have an idea of opening an account on Binance.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Oracleforce: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2021
missiret:

Brother IFAGBEMI, I'm not saying she cant amount to anything without using her body, by the way, do you know me well for you to be sure I use my body for money, brother fa, face your Oracle and leave me alone o

......your comment shows how pseudo -intelligent you are. You are too myopic in knowledge and insight....

Oracle is beyond your local or village meaning of IFA...and this.is the fact you needed to know before you started using your stunted fingers to be typing. gibberish to me....

For the fact that you saw my comment on nairaland doesn't bring me down to your level....
....Not in your leagues, shoe get size...

4 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't mind them, poverty won't make them think straight, they think everyone got there money from fraudulent means or prostitution
Them have dash you ban, next time learn to be sensible
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That's because I know her personally, you sound so foolish.

See animal calling another person foolish.

You are just a frustrated soul. Get a life kid

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by missiret(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oracleforce:

......your comment shows how pseudo -intelligent you are. You are too myopic in knowledge and insight....

Oracle is beyond your local or village meaning of IFA...and this.is the fact you needed to know before you started using your stunted fingers to be typing. gibberish to me....

For the fact that you saw my comment on nairaland doesn't bring me down to your level....
....Not in your leagues, shoe get size...

all these ones you are writing is grammar, you can't even make a valid argument with your small brain, have you heard of the phrase" empty vessels make the loudest noiise"?..you are an empty vessel, that's why you are making noise with you zero level..ode oshi
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Miracle1991: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
God bless you, not those useless ipob prostitutes that full Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Oracleforce: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
missiret:

all these ones you are writing is grammar, you can't even make a valid argument with your small brain, have you heard of the phrase" empty vessels make the loudest noiise"?..you are an empty vessel, that's why you are making noise with you zero level..ode oshi

Never will.I dignify your foolishness by responding to your clueless and meaningless comments....

You are free to keep dancing naked in the market square, while I keep watching your ignobility .

the floor is all yours....

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by missiret(f): 1:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Oracleforce:

Never will.I dignify your foolishness by responding to your clueless and meaningless comments....

You are free to keep dancing naked in the market square, while I keep watching your ignobility .

the floor is all yours....

shush....common get away from here...eda ijoba
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Hollasmall: 4:14am On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

[s]See animal calling another person foolish.

You are just a frustrated soul. Get a life kid[/s]
You must be an unfortunate fool young man, next time you will mind your fvcking business, fustrated goat like you.

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Myself2(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Because she is, I checked her Facebook page and I believe she's right, it's not every ladies that can be an Olosho like Una, some ladies with sense will prefer to stay independent than depending on men

Yes of course. Don't mind the lazy nairaland lady with her doubts.
The lady in question clearly stated that she traded in Forex and bitcoin, we all know how cryptocurrency trading has turned the life of many around.
She also stated that she had ups and downs, depression and suicidal thoughts, so you will know she is being frank

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by lkillbrokehoes: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Myself2:

Yes of course. Don't mind the lazy nairaland lady with her doubts.
The lady in question clearly stated that she traded in Forex and bitcoin, we all know how cryptocurrency trading has turned the life of many around.
She also stated that she had ups and downs, depression and suicidal thoughts, so you will know she is being frank
Lol old thread. grin

don't mind the ignorant missiret girl and her likes, they think everyone is like them, moreover, I don't vouch for people I don't know, I've known IB from way back, we were also in the same crypto WhatsApp group then and I know how she hustled so hard to make it where she is right now, even me myself I've made a lot of dollars from cryptocurrency and even taught some people who are millionaires presently, no be everything be illegal business.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by missiret(f): 3:54am On May 11, 2022
Lol ....I just saw this,...I was truly ignorant about what crypto is that time I made the comment, I'm into crpto now and i know how it works but it's not easy to get to where she is

lkillbrokehoes:
Lol old thread. grin

don't mind the ignorant missiret girl and her likes, they think everyone is like them, moreover, I don't vouch for people I don't know, I've known IB from way back, we were also in the same crypto WhatsApp group then and I know how she hustled so hard to make it where she is right now, even me myself I've made a lot of dollars from cryptocurrency and even taught some people who are millionaires presently, no be everything be illegal business.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Raph82(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2022
missiret:

because I said how are we going to know she is saying the truth makes me an olosho?.... I'm not saying she is or she's not, so learn to read and understand before quoting me next time. it's only what she posted that made you think she's the saint and a person like me is an olosho, my guy, your head is empty o, let me help you fill it with water, at least something will be there even if it's useless.
I actually wanted to help you reply him in such a polite manner that he will feel embarrassed and see himself as a fool, but since you've done it your own way, there's nothing to say again. Everything should not be about raining insults and abusive words on ourselves before we drive down our point, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and this must be respected by others. I have given opinions here that I got abused over, it's either other people attacked the abusers in cases where I didn't reply or my replies with maturity sends them into eternal silence, many even apologized for their foolishness. So you can't fight dirty with people on Nairaland, it will only make you dirtier. You get it my sister.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by AlphaTaikun: 4:34pm On May 22, 2022
HeWrites:
“I Used My Skills, Not My Body” - Lady Flaunts House She Built Trading Forex And Bitcoin (Pix)

A Nigerian woman based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has become a proud owner of her own house at the age of 31.

The woman, Ibubeleye, made the news of her blessings known on a Facebook wall on Friday, January 22, as she celebrates her 31st birthday.

The University of Port Harcourt alumna who is a cryptocurrency trader and the founder of D-Online Harvest said she acquired her house without the financial assistance of anyone.

She also bragged about not using her body but her skills, brain to build the house.

She added that her new homeowner status follows many battles, depression, frustration, suicidal thoughts.

Sharing the photos of the new home with her Facebook friends,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3585878378126315&id=100001125640897

She dedicated the house to herself and her children as she celebrates her 31st birthday.
Ibubeleye MacDonald... Now 32 as of 2022. The new N75 million house in Port Harcourt. [2016 to 2021].

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.