Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (109560 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Unrated900(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Lol mother is TEN TIMES....dont even get me started on that.

Ennnnnnn
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Kratosjnr: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2021
You know the bible talks about safety been in the multitude of counsellors the way out now is to act of the right counsel u received so far,bfor u are obssess wit just thinking about that and that could lead you to take the inappropriate step.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by LotaTee: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:
I see stupid people calling me a stupid son for trying to gind out what thia is. You want me to sit my father down and ask him what a bat was doing in his wardrop. You are all crazy. You know people are crazy when they try to pass this off as nothing. These are bitter people with sorry hopeless lives and going by their insults and comments they will live and die miserable. Stupid bitter souls.

Now...for the reasonable who respect my right to seek independent information before passing off judgement. Looking back i realize....he seems to know things he shouldn't know or what i am doing even when theres no way he should know. He can be out and away..when he gets back he bizzarely knows what i did or what inwas about to do...strange...twisted bizzare incidents thats just not easy to put in words.
Has he ever tried to hurt you? Or is he against you or your progress in life?
Na so una dey misyarn, misbehave anyhow until you carry wetin pass you.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by extol1(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Are you sure he is not an occult man? Pray hard for God to reveal his real identity to you.

I remember the day God showed me occult people in the realm of the spirit, they were people's dads and mums. I saw their faces.
seriously, a lot is happening in this world. I want to build more on my faith with God
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by LotaTee: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Lol 99% of our politicians and elected officials are into rituals. How do you expect a continent rife with the spilljng of innocent blood and other witchcraft activities to progress? Its impossible. Religion is not the problem. Our wicked culture where human life have no value is the problem.
You have been completely blinded by the white man's religion. African traditional religion is not the problem, its those who choose to use it evil purposes.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by 1forall: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2021
Fiction.

So for the past week that you've run away your family have not been looking for you?

Nice try smiley
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Abagworo(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Bats are lovely animals
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by dazzlingd(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.

You are not okay, are u saying bat is not from God...nonentity African
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by dazzlingd(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
We fight spiritual warfare because there is a lot of sorcery and witchcraft in Africa especially Nigeria, if you looseguard, they will quench you.

Take your spiritual life serious if you want to live long and be successful in this country.

U that have been serious with your spiritual life, how much u get for account?
What ideas have you brought to the table?
What's your academic performance..

Olodo church rat
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Dizzyrascal:
your wisdom is eternal. There are 2 very salient points you raised. The first one is masking of his identity. The second is desire to initiate that young man. Only heaven would have revealed the second one to you. The fact that he is an MFM member is what baffles me the most.
Thanks bro but this your comment sounds too heavy for me to carry I don't even know how to respond. I think God is the only One who deserves such an estimation. So if what you say is true, He's the One that made it possible.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by babz11(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2021
My Advice don't let Nairalanders Push you against your Father, why can't you just ask ur dad, if you afraid to face him, why can't you call him and tell him to be sincere with you. Or why can't you think I one of the evil Bird he arrested. Just thinking
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by perdollar(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Send me #500 consultation fee plus #1m for the answer u seek.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Britboy(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Jasperado:
I guess you are matured enough. But you failed to to take a closer look to ascertain if the bat is real or its just a toy. Its your Dad's closet. Why not find a lengthy object and try touch it from afar just to be sure it real.
You were scared. Huhh..?. What if it was just a toy ?. You were scared to be sure what it was; but you are not scared to bring your family affair to the media. What if you just have blackmailed your family ? You should've demanded explanation from your Dad before coming to the media if need be.

...and how exactly did he blackmail his family?
Did he mention names?
Sometimes in the quest to sound intelligent, one often ends up sounding foolish!
Besides, isn't this forum designed for this?

BatToy you say?
Do you honestly think a grown man with a family will purchase a bat toy and hang it upside down in his closet?
To what end really?
Smh

Seriously, the way some of you reason beggars belief!
Again, since your existence on earth, have you seen a bat toy sold anywhere in your area?
Some of you are just plain ridiculous.
Smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2021
dazzlingd:

U that have been serious with your spiritual life, how much u get for account?
What ideas have you brought to the table?
What's your academic performance..

Olodo church rat
I have money in my account, I can feed well, I graduated with a second class upper degree(Was among the best students in my department) and have served my country. I am not a church rat but I am a believer.

I hope I have answered your question.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2021
extol1:

seriously, a lot is happening in this world. I want to build more on my faith with God
Please kindly read my thread.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by dazzlingd(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
I have money in my account, I can feed well, I graduated with a second class upper degree and have served my country.

I hope I have answered your question.

Several millions of people have achieved more without your delusional spiritual life....Mtcheew...fvk off, u are useless
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Joshforeal: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
The overtly religious people are the most dangerous people in the world. That's why I never trust anyone that is quick to invoke the name of Jesus. They are dutiful pretenders. Be careful of the ones preaching up and down; they are the worst hypocrites.

/

Flesh and Blood revealeth this not to you. Once u introduce yourself as Pastor to me, I just pick race oooo
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by CIAOps: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Your daddy is a Bat Man....

DNP2020:

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Muhylonaire007: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
naturefellow:
the audacity to label him a Bastard when he evidently has a father undecided

Lmao.. You funny, so bastards no dey have father?
U funny sha
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ODJ124(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

You are too naive to conclude that Africans are the only one fighting spiritual warfare.

Every where in the world, there are spiritual warfare, and people are fighting daily

yeah I know.... but it isn't Predominant ..as it is here.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Princessogaraya(f): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Matthew 13:24,25 (KJV)

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Matthew 13:37-39 (KJV)

He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

@DNP2020 I have a feeling that it was deliberate so there's a chance he intends to initiate you, that's the reason he allowed you to see it as the first step towards achieving that. So you have to be careful. Secure yourself spiritually.

you have a point

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by geolabious(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:

And he smiled acknowledging the existence of the creature.

Yes of cos. Y9u should know there is more to that smile.

We can't conclude on what could be wrong
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by generationz(f): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

It also reflects that you are not spiritually awake if not you could have either sensed the darkness in that house or it could have been revealed to you even through a dream.

Your dad has chosen his path. It's up to you to choose yours.

Many people especially in the older generation become desperate and are convinced they must add traditional powers as real spiritual backup while they follow the formalities of church because they have no real faith in the POWER of God.

In Africa we respect and fear juju more than we understand the power of God.

5 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by generationz(f): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused what's going on here really.

It's not about being an MFM prayer warrior, It's about having a personal relationship with the spirit of God. Two different things.

I attended MFM and still love my friends there and Dr. olukoya but that's a church were most members believes you must shout and scream to reach heaven and for your prayers to be answered. Your father played the formalities well.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ChikaSunday(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Your dad is a cultist, if can stay away from that house till he dies please do because he may be forced to use your life to renew his or they will instruct him to kill you. But if you are very Holy and spiritually wise & disciplined use Jeremiah 33:3 to pray and ask God what He wants you to do.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by saintruky(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
@op where d part 2 when u say concern ur mother?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DebbieSylvex(f): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is wierd... maybe u shud talk 2 a pastor about it 4 proper guidance on hw 2 go Abt ds
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
dazzlingd:

Several millions of people have achieved more without your delusional spiritual life....Mtcheew...fvk off, u are useless
Why so pained? You need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
No be every thing small Pikin see dem dey explain give am...With time you go know why the Bat dey there but for now be mindful of where and where you go together with him and any money him give you make sure you sprinkle your urine on it...e get why ohh.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by SATANN: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

tell us ur mother part
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by SATANN: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
there is nothing like sending bat to go and steal money and some useless gibberish i read here. satan says so.
op i think your father is just a victim of a scam. u need to talk to him , people are trying to scam him using that bat
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Willie2015: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
We fight spiritual warfare because there is a lot of sorcery and witchcraft in Africa especially Nigeria, if you looseguard, they will quench you.

Take your spiritual life serious if you want to live long and be successful in this country.

20 Gbosa Gbosa for you !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.