Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life (2617 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life by Humanoid01(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
IntersexSherry:
its ok. Am not useless though. Its just my looks, that's why people hate and reject me. Well thanks
Re: This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life by Fatale: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dont kill yourself oh

Na beg I dey beg you.

If after passing through hell and back, being depressed, insulted, ignored and abused

I still dey strong, kicking, hale and hearty.

What about you?

It all depends on you.

You are meant for someone or to help nourish people.

Please look at the bright side of things
Be strong
Social

And have a healthy dose of self appreciation.

It will be well with you.

FATALE
Re: This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life by NiRfreak(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Ok i"m very androgynous person so even if i come as a man, still confusing, come as woman, still confusing.
So then i find it hard to make friends because everyone is confused about me.. Even gay and lesbian dey confused about me .

So then i can't work as a man or a woman. Who can introduce me as her boyfriend or his girlfriend lol??

So then i will keep trying to treat myself fully. If i try and it doesn't work, then i just off myself.

Life has never brought me any joy from birth. No wonder no one ever loved me.

Do i have any skills? Ok i love writing. Thats the only skill i have..

I can't even lift a bucket of water. I have never worked in my life because no one will hire me..

Ok i still got some people that claim they love me this way but i need to be happy with myself.
I can't live like this. I want to be normal too..

I have always been seen as abnormal.
So dont blame me if you hear news of my death am useless..

Such is life.
Always locked up inside as a prisoner because am abnormal. Who do i even know? I miss all the good things of the outside world. No going out. No one calls me, no hanging out..

Totally useless. I am mentally and physically damaged but i still live. Isn't it amazing??

kiss
I feel for you...I can be emotional....I think your type should try and leave this country...cos it's obvious you dint create yourself that way to be a societal reject just for coming to a world in a way you don't understand....... Really tough...that's why I hardly comment on homosexual or hermaphrodite issue...cos I know, many times, they can't help themselves. Just an abberation of nature..sad...pls hang on....and take an hobby that can make you happy...u can look for a community of your type online...you can't be the only one...try andbt surf the internet, I'm sure u can still meet people of like mind and body that will accept you for whom u are

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life by 444croopy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
SqueezedPant:

That means my message was got
?? I don't understand your point
Re: This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life by Puissant: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
IntersexSherry:
The question is ''why am i even still alive?"

This is the question I’d like to respond to.

There were times I felt just the same way you feel, and I often ask myself, why am I here? What am I doing here, and Why am I still alive?

However, as the days roll into weeks, and weeks into years, I’ve been able to discover that I was never happy with myself all because I missed the first dose of happiness; which is SELF AWARENESS, together with SELF ACCEPTANCE.

The moment I got to know this, I began to pursue after these stuffs and the pursuit has helped me into who and what I am today. It has also helped me in identifying people with similar challenges around me and to also proffer permanent solutions to issues of self rejection.

Although distance and security reasons might not make it easy to reach out to you, but since you love to write, I’m sure you are gonna enjoy reading as well, coz most writers do.

The journey to self awareness isn’t a day’s journey, but I’ve got a couple of self-help books that I could recommend for you(for free ooo), and I’m sure you ain’t just gonna enjoy reading them, you’re definitely gonna begin to see your self just the way you are.

Remember if you don’t know who you are, you won’t be able to know why you are here and why you are still alive.

Feel free to reach out, if interested.

Peace
Re: This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life by bigjackass: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Ok i"m very androgynous person so even if i come as a man, still confusing, come as woman, still confusing.
So then i find it hard to make friends because everyone is confused about me.. Even gay and lesbian dey confused about me .

So then i can't work as a man or a woman. Who can introduce me as her boyfriend or his girlfriend lol??

So then i will keep trying to treat myself fully. If i try and it doesn't work, then i just off myself.

Life has never brought me any joy from birth. No wonder no one ever loved me.

Do i have any skills? Ok i love writing. Thats the only skill i have..

I can't even lift a bucket of water. I have never worked in my life because no one will hire me..

Ok i still got some people that claim they love me this way but i need to be happy with myself.
I can't live like this. I want to be normal too..

I have always been seen as abnormal.
So dont blame me if you hear news of my death am useless..

Such is life.
Always locked up inside as a prisoner because am abnormal. Who do i even know? I miss all the good things of the outside world. No going out. No one calls me, no hanging out..

Totally useless. I am mentally and physically damaged but i still live. Isn't it amazing??

kiss
do you have University education? You have to come out of your little box and employ yourself. If bobrisky can do it so can you. Post better pics of yourself on Instagram and leave nairaland alone.
Re: This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life by bigjackass: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Open a gofund me for gender correction surgery and write your story there. I believe the whites will be interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Experience After Applying Period Blood On Her Face / Dj Neptune S€X Tape, Released After Video. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.