Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories (25143 Views)

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by ogbonti: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
The very crazy thing is that everything Kanu said about Buhari was said in some ways by Tinubu years ago, I doubt Tinubu would be surprised Buhari turned out this bad, Infact he predicted that if Buhari is allowed to rule he would tear the country apart with his nepotism,

Then he went ahead and supported him!

NEVER TRUST THE JUDGEMENT OF A GREEDY MAN - Tinubu sees himself in Aso Rock come 2023 and he cares less if all yorubas are annihilated by herdsmen on the way to realizing his dream. A man who doesn’t care if his brothers are killed or sisters raped and their properties destroyed just because he doesn’t want to offend Buhari will be worse than Buhari IF he gets to be president - This is the reason why committed crime bear equal penalty with conspiracy to commit crime. The law sees those who conspire as equally dangerous as the actual perpetrators. TINUBU is conspiring with Buhari to destroy Nigeria by being silent - in the face of evil committed against his own people and I appeal to yorubas to remember where Tinubu stood and who he sided with when herdsmen brought war to their land - Enuff said!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by prigoz(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
What's your business with SW affairs Fugitive Kanu?

The only online president on this crust
Wasted Spermatozoa sighted. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Jdbrasco2: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Don't be stupid. What have u done to help ur people apart from ranting online?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by chozzy: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2021
"My Yoruba folks, especially the youths, please learn something from Eastern Security Network. Defend your land and forests yourselves with your lives. If you surrender your future to these unstable politicians, your children and those unborn will be slaves forever"

Good advice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Ayomi90:

Fled? Who raised u? OBJ, Abiola fled? grin grin

U ar funny.

Lol. Can't even be bothered to reply to his crap because I know he is an IPOBian whose butt is hurting badly from the verbal assault Yorubas are dishing out over their cowardly messiah Kanu.

Dude is in severe pain. His invented lies won't help his case or butt lol.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Balkan:
Be wise. Most of the comments against the messenger are from agents of DSS. Divide and conquer

yeah,we are all dss agents on this thread....

kikikikikiki....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2021
but we all know the yerobas are cowards
they tend to pitch their tent with their suppressors
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Tochj(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Are you not ashamed that Nnamdi Kanu has issued a statement on Yoruba affair but your Tinubu still has his tail wrapped round his anus.

Sunday Igboho is drawing inspiration from Nnamdi Kanu to save Yorubaland but people like you would rather watch Yorubaland burn to ashes because of the greed of a certain drug baron and a corrupt ijiot.
You see Hatred can becloud their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Well, Mr Kanu has proven himself beyond every reasonable doubt that he's a man of truth and resilent, however I will advise him to focus more on his people.

I don't trust the Yoruba people. They're weak and unstable and can never be trusted. They betrayed his people before and they're still paying the price of treachery.

Truth is no longer commonplace in Nigeria.
The life of a Nigerian means nothing anymore. Nigerians die everyday and even the police and army protect these terrorist, so no need telling them what they already should know that death means nothing anymore to an average Nigerian and the country is gradually dying economically, security wise, health and education. Every sector is dying gradually. So let them be before they do to you as Awolowo did to Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Officialhorlah:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/23/dont-rely-government-defend-your-territories-kanu-tells-swest-youths

So, what is there to learn from Southeast?

Insecurity is still high there just as it is in many other parts of the country.

Sunday Igboho has the right to be angry. But he should not let emotion becloud his judgment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Tumbulum: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Just to be relevant for nothing..

From freedom fighter as many said he is to a full fledged politician..

He should come and run for the governor of Abia state In 2023

He should protect his state first before advising others on what to do..

Seems Okezie Ikpeazu is somehow bank-rolling Nnamdi Kanu because the fugitive only talks about others but while his home state is in ruins..
discuss this rubbish you wrote with your ageing parents. You are bereft of the least sense.
KANU is a wise man and have told the absolute truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by nedu666: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Can't even be bothered to reply to his crap because I know he is an IPOBian whose butt is hurting badly from the verbal assault Yorubas are dishing out over their cowardly messiah Kanu.

Dude is in severe pain. His invented lies won't help his case or butt lol.

I know you are speechless. Once again abiola fled to london to declare himself president and even formed govt only returned thinking he won't be arrested because thousands of afonja yoots were waiting to receive him at the effort but when soldiers showed up at the airport, afonjas took to their heels screaming egba mi, mummy, ha ha emi, i no wan die.
By the time abiola stepped out of the plane, he met soldiers waiting for him and thousands of slippers, bata, wrappers left behind by fleeing afonjas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ajixegun: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

shush!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Lovelyn451(f): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2021
hope you know Yoruba youths hate you, they call you Cownu, call your organisation ipig,and your region poto poto..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Agbebakun22: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2021
Ayomi90:

Now u r denying ur origin, I hate u nd ur origin join, u ppl shd face ur SE don't make me av ur time o, just face ur SE nd stop being coward, face ur fears Yoruba's no go fight ur war.

Last time I checked ur ppl went to north to give dem 500 million naira nd also bow to their sultan. Just face ur South East nd ur SS no make me get ur time o.

Guy I'm not from south east I be edo boy from akoko edo take it or leave it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm 100% sure tinubu didn't know the kind of person he was campaigning for back then, if only he can turn back the hands of time, but it's too late...Buhari is a green snake, he glaringly showed his true colour when he became the president and I'm very certain tinubu will be regretting it right now because by 2023 I doubt if Buhari will ever support him, he would rather choose a northerner than someone from the south west
the buhari I know will rather handover to PDP (who will definitely field a Northerner) than allow Tinubu near power.

Edo state is a perfect example
he tactically supported PDP Obaseki just to make sure Oshiomole who is an ally to Tinubu lost.
trust me Buhari get hand for Oshiomole ousting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by ThatFairGuy1: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2021
What an effrontery from this gigolo turn scammer. Who are you to advise us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by ThatFairGuy1: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2021
chozzy:
"My Yoruba folks, especially the youths, please learn something from Eastern Security Network. Defend your land and forests yourselves with your lives. If you surrender your future to these unstable politicians, your children and those unborn will be slaves forever"

Good advice
Learn something from kangaroo ESN he formed from the security outfit South Westerner formed (Amotekun)?
You people are not sane
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Kirchoffs: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What an effrontery from this gigolo turn scammer.
Who are you to advise us
Aboki spotted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by AmDayo: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2021
I be confirm Yoruba boy, Message is more important to me than the messenger any time any day. By the way,is Nnamdi KANU a terrorist like shekau is defending is region now a crime? The inept governors we have always make it look to gullible and docile people that every freedom fighter or an activist is the enemy of the people.

You can start mentioning name when they see you as a treat to them they propagate a calumny to the docile and fanatics to chew.

To me the north is just a predators, Living on your resources and intellect to develop their land and still call you infidels.

Egbe ni fun eniti koni imon.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Flows001(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

What is your own business with what Nnamdi Kanu said. I am a Northerner but I strongly support Kanu on this one, the Fulanis are acting like the country belongs to them and have been causing trouble and killing remorselessly wherever they go, the government never acts when an innocent soul is butchered by these demonic killers but is quick to react when Youths decide to rise up. You will never understand the pain farmers go through in the hands of these demonic Herdsmen until it happens to you or someone close to you.
Whether Arewa or Southern Nigeria, rely on the government for security at your own peril. Same thing happened in my community in Nasarawa state some years back, the Youths had to rise up in opposition before peace was restored. Yorubas fight for peace in your land, the Government can never protect you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by texas1990(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2021
fuvk u kanu who ask u for advice, Yoruba people knew the right way to address issue not in stvpid u and fellow blinded ipob are destroying una future,
don't put mouth in Yoruba matter sebi u claimed u hate us before, plz face ur zoobiafran problem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by texas1990(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Flows001:
What is your own business with what Nnamdi Kanu said. I am a Northerner but I strongly support Kanu om this one, the Fulanis are acting like the country belongs to them and have guys wherever they go, the government never acts when an innocent soul is butchered by these demonic killers but is quick to react when Youths decide to rise up.
Whether Arewa or Southern Nigeria, rely on the government for security at your own peril.
shut up ur mouth inamdi, did u think I didn't know u? why are u denying ur tribe just because u want say some trash with that gutter u called ur mouth , we Yoruba's knew how how to address issue in normal way not in that abnormal way u are expecting mumu monkey from zoobiafraud republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Flows001(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2021
texas1990:

shut up ur mouth inamdi, did u think I didn't know u? why are u denying ur tribe just because u want say some trash with that gutter u called ur mouth , we Yoruba's knew how how to address issue in normal way not in that abnormal way u are expecting mumu monkey from zoobiafraud republic.
Look at this fool, I am a full blooded indigene of Nasarawa state and when did Nasarawa State become an Igbo land?. What has the useless govt done to the Fulanis who have been killing and wiping out generations for years in Plateau state, Southern Kaduna, Benue and Nasarawa?? I thank God our Youths had to resist those blood suckers else we won't be enjoying the peace we currently have in the state.
If you so much love the Fulanis, why not open a grazing field for them in ur father's compound and shut the Bleep up if reasonable Yorubas want to defend their ancestral home!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by GeneralPula: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
blinking001:
I dont understand this new found love between the yorubas and the igbos....I guess the time is near.....

There’s no love here but hypocrisy..

We understand & we’re observing & surely we’ll respond accordingly..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by GeneralPula: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Are you not ashamed that Nnamdi Kanu has issued a statement on Yoruba affair but your Tinubu still has his tail wrapped round his anus.

Sunday Igboho is drawing inspiration from Nnamdi Kanu to save Yorubaland but people like you would rather watch Yorubaland burn to ashes because of the greed of a certain drug baron and a corrupt ijiot.

Nnamdi kanu issued a statement on Yoruba affairs.. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nicepoker(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by GOVERNMENT2: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

I DONT KNOW WHY IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND THAT HELINUES IS A FULANI MAN. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Nigeria Army Council Orders Release Of Brigadier General Ransome-kuti / 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.