Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Do I Pay For CAC Business Name Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Pay For CAC Business Name Registration (550 Views)

How Long Does It Take For CAC To Approve The Registration Of A Company / Company Statement Of Affairs For CAC And FIRS Applications / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pay For CAC Business Name Registration by dan2090: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2021
How do I Pay for CAC Business Name registration online?

I am having issues making payment for my business name registration on the CAC website.

This was after I have completed the filling and uploading of all required documents.

After reviewing the information on the 5th stage on the website. I was not directed to where I would make payment on remiter which is the 6th stage.

Useful tips on how I can solve this issue inorder for me to complete my business name registration, will be greatly welcome.

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Pay For CAC Business Name Registration by yenereal(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2021
dan2090:
How do I Pay for CAC Business Name registration online?

I am having issues making payment for my business name registration on the CAC website.

This was after I have completed the filling and uploading of all required documents.

After reviewing the information on the 5th stage on the website. I was not directed to where I would make payment on remiter which is the 6th stage.

Useful tips on how I can solve this issue inorder for me to complete my business name registration, will be greatly welcome.

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala

Use their new site pre.cac.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: How Do I Pay For CAC Business Name Registration by Maggie44(f): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Please have you gone pass this stage? I am currently unable to pay for the 11k, it's saying service timed out on all attempt
Re: How Do I Pay For CAC Business Name Registration by Mekudi: 2:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Maggie44:
Please have you gone pass this stage? I am currently unable to pay for the 11k, it's saying service timed out on all attempt
I want to register on CAC and it says I must reserve a name , I did name search and reserved name with #500 payment through remita ,it's been over a week and I'm still unable to proceed to do registration , name not submitted/ pending ,you can see the below pic , pls guide me

(1) (Reply)

You Are Living In Aba And Its Environs Visit Kaycee Sharwama / Honeywell RAMADAN Combo Gift Box 2021 (cheapest Yet Loaded,get Yours NOW) / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.