Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) (61615 Views)

Man Found Dead In Rivers Abandoned One-Storey Building / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
missimelda01:
Wahala too much for Lagos cry
I'm certainly not interested in you
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Havertz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bp might be the reason o. O learnt it actually happened yesterday. He jerked suddenly and died. See some day folds o. Make we dey watch no , fat e.t c irespective of age
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lagos stress. Rest in peace brother. But sadly life goes on
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
IS THE PROPHECY START THE WORK ((__this is year 2021 where unknown things might happened
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by zoghys: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
go for medical checks from time to time, most people have high blood pressure and they dont even know it. Abeg, do your vitals and take needed rest,

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks, fast charging cords, with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
To pastors,alfas, motivational speakers and scientists here, trying to express their area of expertise. Life has one way in(birth) and one way out (death) 'there is time for every thing under the sun' un-born dies, young or old does. Shove your enternity and spiritual superman buhaha please.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Too much stress related health challenges in this nation, especially among the male folks... A man's heart may just be beating its last while he strolls along a busy market thinking of a million and one things.

I counsel you all to go for simple and basic health checks as follows:

1. Blood Pressure
2. Cholesterol Balance
3. Blood Sugar
4. Liver Function
5. Kidney Function
Etc...

If too expensive (They shouldn't be), at the very least check the first 3: 1 and 3 ought to be done weekly, if possible.

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the Deceased..

Only GOD knows exactly what took the young man.
My Admonishment to all is to be spiritually alive.
Feed your Spirit Man.
Arrows are Flying up and down by day and Night..
Do not be Foodful, be Fruitful! Be Spirit filled!
Feed your Spirit man in Godliness, Uprightness and Purity.
Yes o. Anyone that leaves himself and looseguard will be catch in the crossfire of arrows that flies by day and pestilence that stalk in the darkness .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by greggng: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Serious sign of stress and hypertension
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
COVID why? cry cry cry
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaybenugo:
A yet-to-be-identified man was found dead in his car along the CMD Magodo road in Lagos state on Friday, January 22, IgbereTV reports.

A statement from the Director-General of Lagos State Emergency Management Authority LASEMA, Dr Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, said the agency received an emergency call and when the staff arrived at the scene, they found a lone driver who had apparently "slumped at the wheel." The vital signs of the man was checked and he was confirmed dead.

Chief Press Secretary to the Lagos State Government, Gboyega Akosile, wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1352681457144233985?s=19
Why cover is face in case someone may no him
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
only God knows what killed him
if not village people or e time don reach
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by TrueChristians: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaybenugo:
A yet-to-be-identified man was found dead in his car along the CMD Magodo road in Lagos state on Friday, January 22, IgbereTV reports.

A statement from the Director-General of Lagos State Emergency Management Authority LASEMA, Dr Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, said the agency received an emergency call and when the staff arrived at the scene, they found a lone driver who had apparently "slumped at the wheel." The vital signs of the man was checked and he was confirmed dead.

Chief Press Secretary to the Lagos State Government, Gboyega Akosile, wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1352681457144233985?s=19
Rip GUY
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Covid-19 is real people, no jokes
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Godstime234: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
He is a uber taxify driver

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why this man come die at a time we need him most....I hope covid-19 task force no go use him increase there statistics.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
People are still quite oblivious that the new strain of covid-19 is deadlier...a quick killer. The situation is even worse than those with co-mobidity. Just yesterday, one of my course mates back in the days called me from abuja, that one of our mates then, whom I spoke with last month is dead. I was shocked because he was hale and hearty when we last spoke on phone, he was full of life in his voice. I asked how did it happen and he said he just came back from the airport where he went to drop off his friend. On getting home, he went to pee and he collapsed from there. By the time he was taken to the hospital, he had passed on. Meanwhile I probed the guy who called me to know if he had health challenges. He said he had been suffering from HBP for a while but he was taking his drugs regularly as advised.

This is the way Covid-19 attacks and worsens the health condition of those with co-mobidity...

Once the patient gets infected, it triggers the health condition like HBP, Diabetes, HIV and the likes, it worsens it. For those with high BP, it shoots up the blood pressure to an abnormal state. The patient could collapse or gasp for breath. At this point, the drug won't work because the body system is already in a serious unstable state. It would take the grace of God for such people to recover.

People please wear your mask and observe the basic non-pharmacetucal precautions. Afterall, it's for your own health's sake.

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by ZACHIE: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
heryur:
When you cover the face now how do you expect people who know him to identify him

He has been identified.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
This life eeh!
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Na who dey do that one for Nigeria?

Irrespective of who dey do am, we don't know the cause of his death yet. There are so many things Nigerian bloggers and ordinary media outlets need to understand.

You don't publicise contents that requires thorough investigation and experts analysis. The initial, mid and final report need to come from an approved authority.

This is a clear example of why media needs to be thoroughly regulated in this country. I still maintain that "Smart Phones in the hands of an uneducated person is like a WMD".

Educated or not it is extremely dangerous to report this kind of message this way.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Ellasure: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
That was his day. May his soul rest in peace.amen.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Baur02(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Even though it took your staffs 2 hours to get to the scene
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by byinks(f): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
People are still quite oblivious that the new strain of covid-19 is deadlier...a quick killer. The situation is even worse than those with co-mobidity. Just yesterday, one of my course mates back in the days called me from abuja, that one of our mates then, whom I spoke with last month is dead. I was shocked because he was hale and hearty when we last spoke on phone, he was full of life in his voice. I asked how did it happen and he said he just came back from the airport where he went to drop off his friend. On getting home, he went to pee and he collapsed from there. By the time he was taken to the hospital, he had passed on. Meanwhile I probed the guy who called me to know if he had health challenges. He said he had been suffering from HBP for a while but he was taking his drugs regularly as advised.

This is the way Covid-19 attacks and worsens the health condition of those with co-mobidity...

Once the patient gets infected, it triggers the health condition like HBP, Diabetes, HIV and the likes, it worsens it. For those with high BP, it shoots up the blood pressure to an abnormal state. The patient could collapse or gasp for breath. At this point, the drug won't work because the body system is already in a serious unstable state. It would take the grace of God for such people to recover.

People please wear your mask and observe the basic non-pharmacetucal precautions. Afterall, it's for your own health's sake.

Balderdash !
Where is his covid positive test result ?
If you're going to lie against the dead, do it with evidence based science.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sad, RIP to the dead...
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by mightyhazel: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
cardiac arrest or faulty ac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown / The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.