Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice (532 Views)

Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) / Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / See Epic Punishment Meted Out To Some Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2021
At times like this I begin to wonder why someone would wake up one morning and plan to go and steal what doesn’t belong to him or her very . .. from any man’s business shop. .. Anyway that’s by the way. .. ife onye cho koofu. .. kwa ubochi bu nke onye ohi, otu ubochi maka nke onye nwe ulo. .. Ife onye metara ya jiri isi ya buru. ..

This guy in the picture went far to break someone’s shop to steal a bag of rice, the owner of the shop gave him punishment by having him carry a bag of rice plus one block on his head for hours. Who is to be blamed here now in this situation 1, the shop owner 2, the thief 3, the situation of this country 4, the cost of bag of rice 5, Buhari and his Co bad leaders

Re: Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice by Fahdiga(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2021
This is too bad. I blame the thief and Buhari
Re: Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice by 4reala(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2021
Serves him right
Re: Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice by Freestainworld(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2021
That guy can compete in the Olympics, see talent.
Re: Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice by kalu61(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
I just pith the poor man.
Re: Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice by DoubleEngine007: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Haba,that's too much na.

Them even add block

His lucky sha,if na some side now,them for don roast like goat. undecided
Re: Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice by ena5four(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rare Picture Of A Strong Man cheesy
Re: Punishment Meted On A Man For Stealing Bag Of Rice by Anfield247(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2021
D.J abeg play me MR. PRESIDENT by african china! na nw the music dey manifest!

(1) (Reply)

3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID / NSA Monguno Faces Imminent Sack As EFCC Uncovers Aide’s Oil Depot, Multi-billion / Lagos State Police Command Arrests Man Over The Death Of His Pregnant Wife - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.