Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Do You Agree 6 Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Agree 6 Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (634 Views)

Mohbad: 6 Reasons Why Naira Marley Might Go Scot-free / Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around / John Okafor: I Was Scared Of Women After Ugly Experience With My Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree 6 Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them by realsureboy2018: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO2A5z1XkhQ

Share your experience. But if these reasons are true then I don't know. Ladies has to be careful before opening the gate of their duplex mansion for some people because many only want to rent it for one day. Please look for buyer not tenants. Tenants will go one day
Re: Do You Agree 6 Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them by Iyiataata92: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Well, if your tenant rents your duplex for one day, there's no problem at all since he paid you agent and agreement.

Just find another tenant and collect another agent and agreement.

the gain is yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree 6 Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them by realsureboy2018: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Well, if your tenant rents your duplex for one day, there's no problem at all since he paid you agent and agreement.

Just find another tenant and collect another agent and agreement.

the gain is yours
grin you are funny. What about if you need to sell the house. In this case, the house owner is looking for buyer not rent, just like a lady is looking for a man to call hers forever but those coming after testing her delicious soup, they lose interest in her.

(1) (Reply)

Erica In Tears On Ig Live As Laycon Reality Show I Am Laycon Starts(video) / Peruzzi Agrees That Laycon, Fireboy, Omah Lay Are Better Than Wizkid / "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.