Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Krane Boy - Pleasures. A Music Review - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Krane Boy - Pleasures. A Music Review (509 Views)

First Of All Stefflon Don Music Review / Krane Boy - "Pleasures". A Music Review By Sam Art / Download Dammy Krane Shaku Shaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Krane Boy - Pleasures. A Music Review by psalmsmiles(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
A typical listener would be amused at the cover art and title of "Kraneboy's" latest single -"pleasures". Begging a question of "what manner of pleasures?".

Using a afro pop-dancehall mix, the artist does wonder to the ears. While he played a bit around a woman's love and passion, the message is evident. The greatest form of passion for Kraneboy remains music!

With a combo of ear pleasing vocals and a production work, "pleasures" takes us on a trip of pure bliss into music. Spanning a total of 2:52minutes, Pleasures is definitely the kind of music to put on repeat.

The artist appears to be a protege of Wande coal as its hard to really tell if its oxlade, Wande or Kraneboy on the beat.

Food is sweet, your partner's body is pleasing but the greatest pleasures in life remains in music.
Krane boy has done well in starting his race to the stars.

Link to stream below.
https://audiomack.com/krane_boy/song/pleasures

1 Like

Re: Krane Boy - Pleasures. A Music Review by jaysbeat(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
I listened to the music. The guy is really good. I hope he makes it to the top soon.. wow where is he based?

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ija / Learn Recording & Audio Engineering For Free / I Stopped The Act But She Forced Me Back Into It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.