Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Follow The Path Of Righteousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Follow The Path Of Righteousness (103 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Why Did Christ Teachings Emphasize Works Of Righteousness And Not Grace? / Rewards Of Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow The Path Of Righteousness by 1nice(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
MATTHEW 4 : 17
From that time Jesus began to preach his message: " Turn away from your sins, because the Kingdom of heaven is near!"

Follow the path of righteousness and you will never regret your decision. The Righteous God want people to turn away from their sins. Evil is not good, evil causes harm to humanity. Evil which is sin bring about destruction of lives and property. God of heaven hates evil because he is a Righteous God. God does what is right and fair. God is Just and fair in everything he does.
When the God of heaven, will come with his Son Jesus Christ and with his millions of angels to judge the world. Will you be counted among the righteous people?
Repent now and turn away from your sins because kingdom of heaven is near. The Holy God is coming very soon to judge the world and to reward everyone according to what they have done. If you do good, you will be rewarded and if you do bad you will be rewarded. The God of heaven is a merciful God, he blesses those who do good but reprimand and punishes those who commit sins. God is ready to forgive you all your sins if only you repent and turn away from your evil ways and start doing what is right and fair.

ISAIAH 1 : 18 - 19
18 The LORD says, "Now, let's settle the matter. You are stained red with sin, but I will wash you as clean as snow. Although your stains are deep red, you will be as white as wool. 19 If you will only obey me, you will eat the good things the land produces.

JOHN 3 : 16
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God, God sent his Son Jesus Christ to died for the sins of mankind, so that through his death the sins of mankind will be forgiven and mankind will be in union with God. There is joy in heaven over one sinner who repent from his evil ways. The angels of God rejoices when a sinner forsake his wicked ways and turn to God for mercy. No matter the sins you have committed, God is willing to accept you, and forgive your sins and make you one of his people.

1 PETER 5 : 8
Be alert, be on the watch ! Your enemy, the Devil, roams round like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

MALACHI 3 : 13 - 18
13 " You have said terrible things about me, "says the LORD. "But you ask, 'What have we said about you?' 14 You have said, 'It's useless to serve God. What's the use of doing what he says or of trying to show the LORD Almighty that we are sorry for what we have done? 15 As we see it, proud people are the ones who are happy. Evil people not only prosper, but they test God's patience with their evil deeds and get away with it.'
16 Then the people who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD listened and heard what they said. In his presence, there was written down in a book a record of those who feared the LORD and respected him. 17 " They will be my people," says the LORD Almighty. "On the day when I act, they will be my very own. I will be merciful to them, as a father is merciful to the son who serves him. 18 Once again my people will see the difference between what happens to the righteous and to the wicked, to the person who serves me and the one who does not."

The LORD Almighty is able to change your life for good. The devil want people to live in sins. The kingdom of Satan does not want any person to do what is right in the sight of God. Because the enemy; Satan wants to oppose the good work of God. Devil have been deceiving people just to keep them from knowing the truth.The kingdom of God is more powerful than the kingdom of Satan. The kingdom of Satan have been defeated by the blood of Jesus Christ and by word of God. The LORD Almighty want people to do what is good and for people to avoid anything that is evil. God created humanity and care about his creature. God does not want any person to be evil or to jealous those who do evil. God is going to judge everyone according to what they have done. The kingdom of God is near, repent from your evil and pray to God for the forgiveness of sins. God is a merciful God. God forgive the sins of those who want to be forgiven.

REVELATION 20 : 11 - 15
15 Then I saw a great white throne and the one who sits on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence and were seen no more. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small alike, standing before the throne. Books were opened, and then another book was opened, the book of the living. The dead were judge according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. 13 Then the sea gave up its dead. Death and the world of the dead also gave up the dead they held. And all were judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and the world of the dead were thrown into the lake of fire. (This lake of fire is the second death.) 15 Who ever did not have their names written in the book of the living were thrown into the lake of fire.

HOSEA 14 : 9
May those who are wise understand what is written here, and may they take it to heart. The LORD's ways are right, and righteous people live by following them, but sinners stumble and fall because they ignore them.

The LORD Almighty is coming very soon. Turn away from sins and do what is right. God sees what everyone is doing, nothing is hidden before God.
My prayer for you is that God will forgive your sins and give you the grace to live a righteous life to the glory of God.

If you want to repent from your sins say this prayer.

PRAYER
Merciful God, I thank you for rescuing me from my sins. I come to you merciful God, forgive me all my sins. I repent from my evil deeds. LORD Almighty wash away all my evil and make me clean from my unrighteousness. May the blood of Jesus Christ take away my sins. God I believe in you and I believe in your Son Jesus Christ. I believe that Jesus Christ died on the Cross to take away my sins and I believe that Jesus is the Messiah. God give me the grace to live a righteous life and to obey your commands. God write my name in the book of the living and give me your Holy Spirit I pray in Jesus Christ name Amen.

Congratulations! You are now one of the people of God. Your name have been written in the book of the living. You are now a Citizen of the Kingdom of God. Buy a Bible and study it regularly; for Bible contain the word of God. Find a church close to you and attend their church services regularly. Pray to God in the morning when you woke from sleep and pray in the evening before you sleep. Be prayerful and give God thanks always. God loves you.

May God bless all those that read this message in Jesus Christ name Amen.

Re: Follow The Path Of Righteousness by Queenlovely(f): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
abeg shift jor
here no be church
u dey overwhelm the server
Re: Follow The Path Of Righteousness by 1nice(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Queenlovely:
abeg shift jor

here no be church

u dey overwhelm the server

Keep quiet and show respect for the word of God.
Re: Follow The Path Of Righteousness by Queenlovely(f): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
1nice:

Keep quiet and show respect for the word of God.
ok
we are atheist

(1) (Reply)

Where To Look For Business & Career Success / I Guess Our God Watches Some Good Blockbuster Movies Produced By Man / February Service With Global Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.