Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO (1847 Views)

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Jagznation(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
The south west should get ready (ondo and oyo in particular) for 'Lion Dance season 1' for having the balls to ask the fulani herdsmen/bandits to leave their land and I'll strongly advise people who have loved ones in the affected areas to quickly advice them to leave those places for safety reasons because in a short while there'll be heavy military presence in these areas and to my igbo brothers and sisters abeg sit down look ,before they say you helped destroy their land and properties again(the endsars has thought us a lesson)...Becareful !!!

1 Like

Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by sammy329(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
The security situation in Igboora is tensed ooo, and those that claim that the atrocities of Fulani herdsmen is being exaggerated, don't know what they are saying.

Those Fulani people really wrecked havoc, so I don't really blame Sunday Igboho and others for standing up.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Mkmoney(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
The world is watching jubril and his cohorts....Nepotism of the highest order

1 Like

Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Jagznation(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
sammy329:
The security situation in Igboora is tensed ooo, and those that claim that the atrocities of Fulani herdsmen is being exaggerated, don't know what they are saying.

Those Fulani people really wrecked havoc, so I don't really blame Sunday Igboho and others for standing up.
if you have loved ones there ask them to leave that area ASAP
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Jagznation(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
I just pity that Sunday igboho he will be treated like a terrorist i just pray his alive to tell the story
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by sammy329(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jagznation:

grin grin grin They have done that already.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Johnnyessence(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jagznation:

Yorubas aren't coward. they will never leave their ancestral land.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Jagznation(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Yorubas aren't coward. they will never leave their ancestral land.
stop being an online warrior if you're a true son of the yoruba land go to igboora and join Sunday igboho there

2 Likes

Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by helinues: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
It's high time for Sunday Igboho to be taken care of.

His short fame expired already
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by sammy329(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
It's high time for Sunday Igboho to be taken care of.

His short fame expired already

Are you aware of the rampant killings and kidnapping in Ibarapa? And the docility of the security agencies because fulanis are involved.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by helinues: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
sammy329:

Are you aware of the rampant killings and kidnapping in Ibarapa? And the docility of the security agencies because fulanis are involved.

Rampant killings yet SW governor's organise Amotekun security outfit... What's the purpose of Amotekun then?
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by TimeManager(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jagznation:
I just pity that Sunday igboho he will be treated like a terrorist i just pray his alive to tell the story
You're a kid.. many of you here are kids. Even Abacha couldn't do him nada.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by sammy329(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Rampant killings yet SW governor's organise Amotekun security outfit... What's the purpose of Amotekun then?
You are really dishonest in your assertion undecided undecided

Amotekun was created because of issues like this.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Johnnyessence(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jagznation:

stop being an online warrior if you're a true son of the yoruba land go to igboora and join Sunday igboho there
rubbish talk, what's in igboora.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by sammy329(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Do you have any family member or loved one in Ibarapa?
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by helinues: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
sammy329:
Do you have any family member or loved one in Ibarapa?

If you do, then you wouldn't want a guy like Sunday Igboho to interfere with the current security situation in Ibarapa and other SW states
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Naijasageblog: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Oga go there and join him in person and stop hiding behind your keypad

1 Like

Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Jagznation(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
TimeManager:
kiss the truth!
Our daddy i site you
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Jagznation(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Death
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Naijasageblog:

Oga go there and join him in person and stop hiding behind your keypad
lol. you that's on ground in igboora, what's happening there?
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by sammy329(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

If you do, then you wouldn't want a guy like Sunday Igboho to interfere with the current security situation in Ibarapa and other SW states
You at look at you, just because of politics. You are neglecting the fact that Fulani herdsmen turned themselves into another thing entirely, killing and kidnapping people and the funny thing is the docility of the security agencies.

People can't just be looking while strangers wrecked havoc in their land.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jagznation:
Death
death to the Fulani kidnappers and bandits.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by TrueChristians: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by helinues: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
sammy329:
You at look at you, just because of politics. You are neglecting the fact that Fulani herdsmen turned themselves into another thing entirely, killing and kidnapping people and the funny thing is the docility of the security agencies.

People can't just be looking while strangers wrecked havoc in their land.

Some of you guys are short sighted.

So you want a guy like Sunday Igboho to fight the herdsmen that have no known contact?

What's the essence of state assembly, governor, regional law regarding security and court?

Allow those that we elected to handle the situation amicably without any shed of blood or destruction of properties
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Naijasageblog: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Johnnyessence:
lol. you that's on ground in igboora, what's happening there?
I don't know thats why we want you there to give us live report
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by sammy329(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Some of you guys are short sighted.

So you want a guy like Sunday Igboho to fight the herdsmen that have no known contact?

What's the essence of state assembly, governor, regional law regarding security and court?

Allow those that we elected to handle the situation amicably without any shed of blood or destruction of properties

Allow discussion?? Till when??

Until the Fulani herdsmen finished them abi.

The annoying thing is the docility of the security agencies
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Johnnyessence(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Naijasageblog:

I don't know thats why we want you there to give us live report
lol. you will read the latest update later today.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by otosa(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jagznation:
I think there is more to this, the Federal and State Government need to handle this with care, if not, it will result to crisis that they wouldn't be able to maintain.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Naijasageblog: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Johnnyessence:
lol. you will read the latest update later today.
Thought you said South westerners are not cowards send us unedited, crispy clear pictures from the scene na man u be...u can do it
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Dexpro: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!
In as much as I don't want to join issues with anyone here, I pity some people talking. Funny thing here is, lots of those speaking up there are youngsters. Well, I'll sit back and watch. Some people here will sooner than later rush back here to delete what they posted. Though unfortunately, it has already been captured.

☮️

2 Likes

Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Jagznation(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
otosa:
I think there is more to this, the Federal and State Government need to handle this with care, if not, it will result to crisis that they wouldn't be able to maintain.
this government does not follow or respect the rule of law they only know how to use force
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Naijasageblog: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dexpro:
In as much as I don't want to join issues with anyone here, I pity some people talking. Funny thing here is, lots of those speaking up there are youngsters. Well, I'll sit back and watch. Some people here will sooner than later rush back here to delete what they posted. Though unfortunately, it has already been captured.

☮️
FACT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biden Snubs Buhari As He Made Calls To Presidents of SA And Kenya. / Buhari Has Ceded The North To Bokoharam He's Now Trying To Conquer South (pics) / EXCLUSIVE: How Minister Awarded Multi-billion Naira Contracts To Tinubu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.