Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally (50280 Views)

Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by nwekeugochukwu: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Doyin Okupe has prayed for his son, Bolu, who recently came out as a gay man, IgbereTV reports.

Okupe had released a statement stating that he is vehemently opposed to hohomosexuality.

On Saturday morning, he shared a new post on Facebook where he prayed for his son, Bolu and his other children. He stated that Bolu isn't a criminal and that he lives in France where homosexuality isn't a crime. He stated that Bolu will still be celebrated in Nigeria and globally.

Doyin shared a photo of another of his son, Dewunmi. Doyin wrote;

"This is also my son Dewunmi Okupe, one of Bolu Okupe's 5 other brothers.
I love all the children God has given me, Bolu inclusive.
I pray for them to excel in their fields of endevours.
Bolu will still be celebrated on this wall, in Nigeria and globally, in the name of Jesus.
I believe the Scriptures and the Holy Bible assures me in Isaiah 3 vs 10:
TELL THE RIGHTEOUS, IT SHALL BE WELL WITH HIM.
All my children shall be for great signs and wonders in Jesus Name.
Bolu is not a criminal. He lives in France where Homosexuality is not a crime.
His present mind set and sexual orientation does not conform to Christian Doctrine which I hold to with my life. But I am certain that with the boldness he has made his declaration, he will still use same attribute to serve God and boldly declare His Glory in Christ Jesus.
Mark my words."
https://m.facebook.com/100001091492951/posts/3807678942611785/

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Golan007: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Plenty explanation.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Fahdiga(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Maybe the curses that Nigerians rained on you for your looting exploits have started manifesting

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by thesicilian: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Embarrassment must be killing him. Unfortunately he can't pray away gayness

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Righteousness2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
AMEN!
The Young Man needs all the Prayers he can get.
Only the Mercy of GOD ALMIGHTY can rescue him

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Jesse6(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Make una leave una children make them school for here una no gree cheesy

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why always
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by EMMY76: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
It's like God is punishing all these corrupt politicians for destroying nigeria's educational system and sending their children abroad to attend better schools.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by adadike(f): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Doyin, one year from now, the world will celebrate your son as an ex gay and a true child of God. My prayers are with you

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by CaptainPrice1: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
May the children of all looters in Nigeria keep bringing shame to them.

Many of these looters children are in rehab due to the abuse of drugs.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by EdiskyHarry: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
And you are saying this without shame.

8 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
He should just write off that f0ol from his list of children

17 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by NaijaCuzin: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don't discriminate

He is not mental

He never asked to be gay

And it is not spiritual

Stop all this Nigerian mentality

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yen yen yen

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by WoundedLamb: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'm happy for the guy. The dream of every gay person is to be accepted by their family. The world already hates Bolu for the way he is, his family rejecting him would be the last straw.

To everyone reading this, if you can't accept any possible nature of a child (dwarf, lanky, effeminate, tall, short, straight, gay, bisexual, intelligent, dull, albino, hunchback, etc.), don't bother having kids. Babies are like parcels, don't request for one if you can't accept some contents. Heavens will not forgive you for bringing a child into this world just to turn around and join the world in hating him.

Ladies and gentlemen, let the bashing begin! cool

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Doyin Okupe has prayed for his son, Bolu, who recently came out as a gay man, IgbereTV reports.

Okupe had released a statement stating that he is vehemently opposed to hohomosexuality.

On Saturday morning, he shared a new post on Facebook where he prayed for his son, Bolu and his other children. He stated that Bolu isn't a criminal and that he lives in France where homosexuality isn't a crime. He stated that Bolu will still be celebrated in Nigeria and globally.

Doyin shared a photo of another of his son, Dewunmi. Doyin wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/100001091492951/posts/3807678942611785/

Many dumb news this year are about Nigerian men. Today I watched a video where Naija boys bathe on a busy road and a man pushing his girlfriend off a 5th storey-building.

2 Likes

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by StagethemTVee: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Homosexuals and Fulanis have something in common. A strong goal to impose their lifestyle on others. Anus is not part of the sexual nor reproductive system. It is in the digestive system. God did not make the anus for sex. It is the highest degree of perversion of your body. It has health complications repercussions. The gays want to impose their lifestyle on others yet they claim to be victims just like the Fulanis. Sin your sin, don't put it across as normal. On one hand Okupe is against homosexuality because of his faith, on the other hand he is saying it is okay because the young man is in France.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Arry110(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hjn
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Nicklaus619(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
He is an African man, believe me he don't mean any of those crap he just said, it's just for media, go close him and you will know how heavy the mans heart is, grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Kobicove(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerians celebrate a 'Gaybriel' in Nigeria? angry

Never!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by OgbanjeProphet: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Who am I to condemn him

My own na make them gay understand that not every guy is as abnormal as they are.

They have the right to be gay just as I have the right not to be gay.

"LIVE AND LET LIVE".

12 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Arry110(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
EMMY76:
It's like God is punishing all these corrupt politicians for destroying nigeria's educational system and sending their children abroad to attend better schools.
na only rich man pikin dey do homo?

15 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by abeniagbon(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
make him contact me... I will help him out
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by sofiscatedmoron: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
It seems all afonjas are gay

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Lomprico2: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
make we hear word abeg!
your son is not the first n won't be the last gay man in Nigeria.

about 30% of naigerian men are gay and majority are hiding it.

13 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by EyezofGod120: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin na God go know how his ass go look like that time

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by saasala(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eleeribu father

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Amorprincesa24: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
He needs all the prayers he can get. It is demonic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by FuckHomophobes: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yes o. You have no choice than to accept him.

This also goes to all the homophobic beings on this forum. Repent and love us for WHO WE ARE. Peace!!! wink

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Asks Tribunal To Vary Inspection Order Granted Atiku, Obi / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.