Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Studying Nursing In South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying Nursing In South Africa (801 Views)

Studying Nursing In The UK / Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada / RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying Nursing In South Africa by Ruthiegal: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Studying Nursing In South Africa by Blurpy: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Getting admission into medical courses as an undergraduate is difficult as an international student except you were brought up in South Africa. You have to write their matric examination to be able to make an entry. They have the SADC community they give preferences to. And more so the number of students they admit generally is small.
It's postgraduate degrees are easier to get MSc and PhDs ...it's even tution free especially if it's research based provided you have a supervisor
Ruthiegal:
Hi Everyone,

I’m currently looking for a Nigerian who is either currently studying nursing in South Africa or is currently a nurse. I am interested in studying nurse but the requirements I see online is confusing as I do not have matric with the subjects stated therefore does it mean I am not eligible.

I studied law in Nigeria but I want to change career and go back to school. Can I use my degree as equivalent of matric or what? I am really confused. Also which training college would you best advise I go to preferable in cape town. Somewhere with job potentials
Re: Studying Nursing In South Africa by Ruthiegal: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Blurpy:
Getting admission into medical courses as an undergraduate is difficult as an international student except you were brought up in South Africa. You have to write their matric examination to be able to make an entry. They have the SADC community they give preferences to. And more so the number of students they admit generally is small.
It's postgraduate degrees are easier to get MSc and PhDs ...it's even tution free especially if it's research based provided you have a supervisor

Thank you
Re: Studying Nursing In South Africa by Godson1988(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
@ Blurpy,can you give a break down of one want to Masters in South Africa,I mean the procedure and cost.looking at human Resource Management.waiting for your response.Thanks.
Re: Studying Nursing In South Africa by Blurpy: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Study visa

Check for school, apply
If you get the admission
Apply for study visa
Check the vfs website for requirements like police report, medical report etc
Godson1988:
@ Blurpy,can you give a break down of one want to Masters in South Africa,I mean the procedure and cost.looking at human Resource Management.waiting for your response.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

US Embassy Wrongly Write Her Date,when Her Passport Was Given Back. / What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? / Please I Need Urgent Direction From Epe To Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.