Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette (56857 Views)

DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Buhari Orders Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Chicastle: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
yanabasee1:
I'd like to see what the South West will do about this threat against their own....

Ain't doing nothing bro
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by eeetuk(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2021

"
Sunday Igboho, whose real name is Sunday Adeyemo, has been at the forefront of a controversial and illegal attempt to drive Nigerians of Fulani origin from Oyo State. The Nigerian Constitution accords all citizens the fundamental rights to live in any parts of the country, but Sunday Igboho and others have been riding on the anger of Yoruba political leadership against rising herdsmen violence to issue confrontational directives of their own."

Another reason why president Buhari is unfit to be president of Nigeria.

To president Buhari:
What is the court for when a law is violated?
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by firo08(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
after4:
It is a good tin that what NK said is happening, yet some people think he talks rubbish
Thanks.
Because of personal hatred they have for NK afonja will never think outside the box.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by killzjohn0000(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Have always known the yorubas for their feeble mindset and corny lifestyle..The kept on looking at the Igbo man as their problem..when Nnamdi kanu was raising eyebrow about this Fulani jhadist they never cease to bombard him with insult even across the eastern region they kept on insulting..Now I wonder how brave they would be now to save their people When it really matters,because the day of Reckoning has come where by the south west region will echo tai tai the cry of the vulture screaming "Oh lord oh lord save us from the hands of the Fulani jhadist"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by nogragra: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
tociano009:

https://peoplesgazette.com/herdsmen-buhari-asks-police-to-shoot-sunday-igboho-followers-on-sight
If sunday igboho and followers also see the arresting police, he must also shoot them at sight. No body must enjoy the monopoly of these things. It is called self defense. Mind you the northern government has already declared war in the south west and war they will get.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by franxalive(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
post=98371326:

And we have rules and regulations governing this forum.
What happen to Rule 8?

[b]8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

This EVIL you supporting ...is like a raging rain storm ...it will get to you, probably at its most lethal state. just a matter of time undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Ugonna62: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
with that fraudulent pieces of papers call constitution the country will soon perish.that book is the real problem of nigeria.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by ajl: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
This blog site is one of the most useless blogs in Nigeria. Buhari cannot be stupid enough to issue a shoot at sight order on people trying to protect themselves from killers.

I am not happy that Igboho issued a blanket order for all Fulani to leave, not all of them are criminals, but since the good ones cannot expose the bad ones, all of them should leave.

The only thing I have ever supported about Nnamdi Kanu is the ESN, everyone cannot fold their hands and be watching, while some stinking herdsmen rape and kill their people. Enough is Enough!

I AM DONE TALKING

He never said all Fulani. He said the criminal fulanis. Go watch the videos.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by chaloskyx: 12:06am On Jan 24, 2021
SEE EHEN IF UNA LIKE SHOOT EVERYBODY IN NAIJA EXCEPT THE FULANIS NA UNA SABI I DON TAYA FOR NAIJA MATTER
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by rafcrown(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2021
We are blessed with natural resources but Not with Good, great leadership
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by rafcrown(m): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2021
We are blessed with natural resources but Not with Good, great leaders
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Stanleyq: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2021
Gabkosh:
It shall never be well with you, your home and your bastard brainless Buhari.

Oloriburuku.

Be ready to die. Let the Fulani try to stay and face death.

We will kill them all.
The next civil war will be Sweet, the SE, SS, SW And hausas will join hands and crush the animals, the fulanis
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by wellmax(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Really? When was that?

Who gave d order to kill Gana?
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by yommen: 12:34am On Jan 24, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
Nice mr Buhari.

No man is above the law & no man is above fulani.

this black ugly Yoruba cannot disturb the peace of this country. Shoot them like their is no tomorrow bcs that is the language they understand.

let me watch how southerners will "RANTING" here

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run

will they blame FULANI as usual I don't know

May your life and family be ruled the way Nigeria has been ruled so far! Amen!!!
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by afube: 12:40am On Jan 24, 2021
Sirfrederick:
Follow the path Tompolo followed or make the mistake Kanu made. The choice is his.

you pushed Kanu into setting up a 10,000 well-equipped security network, a stone-throw from a 50,000 well-armed army, warning: global arms manufacturers now offer credit facilities o!!!
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by abbaashiru(m): 12:57am On Jan 24, 2021
I'm just perplexed as to the way they look at him...
OmovuduTheBeast:

Abeg make we hear word
Sunday Igboho dor turn Matrix abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by freeborn02: 1:12am On Jan 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Fake news.

Please be careful not to raise people's tension

Hope you will wake up by the time Fulani herdsmen bring their murder to your doorstep.

It is this same you that said soldiers, who abuse civilians deserve respect.

You keep on commenrinf like a mental slave. Why?
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by macof(m): 1:17am On Jan 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
This blog site is one of the most useless blogs in Nigeria. Buhari cannot be stupid enough to issue a shoot at sight order on people trying to protect themselves from killers.

I am not happy that Igboho issued a blanket order for all Fulani to leave, not all of them are criminals, but since the good ones cannot expose the bad ones, all of them should leave.

The only thing I have ever supported about Nnamdi Kanu is the ESN, everyone cannot fold their hands and be watching, while some stinking herdsmen rape and kill their people. Enough is Enough!

I AM DONE TALKING

There are no good fulani. The sọ called good ones support the bad ones so they are all the same

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by freeborn02: 1:17am On Jan 24, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

Sirjamo, you have no right to have sense. You must continue to support wickedness and evil. Maybe Aisha Buhari will reward you by stuffing you in her portmanteau when next she is running away to Dubai.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by calcal: 1:21am On Jan 24, 2021
JUST WATCH ON YOUTUBE, ONE OF THE IBARAPA WOMEN NARRATING HOW THEY ARE BEING RAPED
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by freeborn02: 1:22am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, the good Yorubas should expose the bad ones, otherwise all of them should leave the Earth...

#MakeTheWorldABetterPlace...

God bless Nigeria.

At least, I now know you are not a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by freeborn02: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, it's not a matter of rubbish... I don't know why you lot are just too self-centered and hypocritical... Let the good Yorubas expose the bad ones... Let the good ones expose the ritual killers, fraudsters, criminals or else they should all be put to death!

God bless Nigeria.

You are still talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Furckthemods: 1:32am On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

You obviously don't know how much money these folks steal from Nigeria.

Obj's failed power project alone gulped $16 billion.
How much of abacha's loot has been recovered so far?
Dasuki alone embezzled $2billion from the arms deal and he was only a national security adviser.

A single 4-year tenure is more than enough for any greedy Nigerian president to steal $10 billion dollars. Easily.

Some of you online urchins just keep churning unsubstantiated allegations on Nairaland.
If they add you as a witness in all these allegations, will you be able to provide ample evidence
Be careful, DSS is not far from you. Be warned
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by IamAsiri: 2:08am On Jan 24, 2021
post=98371326:

And we have rules and regulations governing this forum.
What happen to Rule 8?

[b]8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

And how sure are you that he posted a false information? I just checked and saw that news on a lot of news sites.

Why being too sentimental? Why not confirm first before concluding and implying that the OP is a fool?
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by IamAsiri: 2:14am On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

You obviously don't know how much money these folks steal from Nigeria.

Obj's failed power project alone gulped $16 billion.
How much of abacha's loot has been recovered so far?
Dasuki alone embezzled $2billion from the arms deal and he was only a national security adviser.

A single 4-year tenure is more than enough for any greedy Nigerian president to steal $10 billion dollars. Easily.

Why then are we borrowing 500 million dollars from China? Why can't we just borrow from him? grin
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by dewuyiebun: 2:51am On Jan 24, 2021
Brewing chaos...like the proverbial weeds as we kill one another thrives...and you think the end is not near?...to people who cares to listen...be storing food bit by bit at home... anything could happen
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by tsdarkside(m): 3:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Peoples Gazette should be banned in nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja / Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.