Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

1 To 20 In Yoruba Language - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 To 20 In Yoruba Language (1066 Views)

I Want To Give Out 3k Each To 20 People / Breaking: Coronavirus Cases Hit 20 In Osun As Nigeria’s Infection Record Soars / Marriage Introduction In Yoruba Land - What Is Expected Of The Groom To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 To 20 In Yoruba Language by AmeLonRo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Its important to know numbers in Yoruba language.

Its not difficult for whoever.

Here in this video, my wife and i have taken steps to help you.

All you need to do is to follow the steps and pronto you will be at the learning state and knowing state.

Drop your comments below on the type of video you want me to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyKGN4cma1c

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama / to Help Fight For My Sister? / Relocation Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.