Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. (53504 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. / New Year Soup Prepared By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by markkuss: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:

I'm a confirm stoner
OK o
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by mariahAngel(f): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
DSC7:
Mosdii come chop ooooo

Now, that's creativity! grin

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
MR POSTER IS THEREBY UNDER ARREST FOR CAUSING PROBLEM IN MY TUMMY。 8

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Ayomideen(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ramos16:

My brother, the moment I saw it I knew exactly what I was going to have for dinner.
grin
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by ejanla077: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Mine
Dis Samsung a70 camera no try at all
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by cmecproblem(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
OP tried, all that's needed now is some lessons on plating.

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by eyinola: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
See my own grin

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by iamoyindamola(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
ejanla077:

Dis Samsung a70 camera no try at all
Naso
After nairaland reduced the quality
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by mosdii(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
eyinola:
See my own grin
Yummy
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by SirJerrie(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Mine

Abeg where una dey see this money ?
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
DSC7:
Mosdii come chop ooooo
E BE THINGS..
DIZ WAN WEY LOOK LAIK SACRIFICIAL MEAL WEY DEM DEY DUMP FOR T JUNCTION
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by DSC7: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
E BE THINGS..
DIZ WAN WEY LOOK LAIK SACRIFICIAL MEAL WEY DEM DEY DUMP FOR T JUNCTION

Mehnnnnn u don too carry sacrifice ooo....

The gods dey chop beta b dat nah.....
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
DSC7:

Mehnnnnn u don too carry sacrifice ooo....

The gods dey chop beta b dat nah.....
Chief, you sef check that pinshure well, you no con get where you go coordinate things you con go coordinate that yeye facial outlook on top di egg, baba dey try fear God o...
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Oshokalo: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I don't like eating indomie but anytime I decide to eat it, I add maggi(knorr), salt, onion, pepper & groundnut oil to it grin

Mosdii is a good cook o angry. No wonder he keeps shouting Nigerian girls are useful up&down.
so na mosidi post all this noodles,naija girls show this guy hunger,him learn to cook noodles by force

2 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by DSC7: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Chief, you sef check that pinshure well, you no con get where you go coordinate things you con go coordinate that yeye facial outlook on top di egg, baba dey try fear God o...

Hmmm.....

I don dey reason ur matter one kind sef......

Dis yarnings nobi from who no see road....com stil be omo Ogun join.....

Baba no too reason the egg matter if i wan tender am to the gods i go know how to package am....
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by redsun(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
What kind of additives do those over sweet noodles contain? I am sure they contain European extensively banned food additives such as MSG and hydrogenated fats that are found in Nigerian Maggi and knorr cubes. Since they became staple means in Nigeria, the health conditions among the lower-income/no income demographics have spiralled out of hand.

I got a strong feeling that regular consumption of it could be hazardous to health.
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Slynation(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Now I know why this Manchi has been singing his slogan upandan.... Nigeria girls don starve am tire grin
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Coinbased: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Foodie
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by eyinjuege: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
he's Yoruba with the H factor

But he posted on the third picture that he's niger delta ijaw man.
Having the H factor doesn't mean you can't spell correctly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Malawian(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
The Noodles wey I chop for Markurdi in the year 2010, e no get part 2.
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Yet, when females cook indomie, you inventless creatures attack them. You think indomie was manufactured for negroes only?

Why not impress us with pounded yam delicacies? I said pounded yam not poundo potatoe oo.

Nonsense.
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by JGirl20(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Aplaudez:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders! May we witness more of it in sound health!
Felicitate with me, this week is my sign out, since 2012 I've been in school!
May good things not cease in our life!
Awww I'm so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Lovestrong(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2021
E sure for me say dt 2nd Dp with plenty chicken will b remove b4 eaten it.
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by tunesboyo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
mosdii:

Yes oh, sacrifice to the gods of the stomach

Lol very deep o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.