Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (2531 Views)

The Untold Secret Of Millionaires / The Untold Secret Of Earning As Others Make Call And Browse With Their Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 1love87: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
In the crypto world, there are soo many ways to make money but there is a peculiar never shared secret that you might not know. I call it *instant buy & instant sell crypto.*

Here you buy Crypto currencies at dope rates and sell them at high rates *INSTANTLY* to a legit platform without stress.�

The minimum startup capital is 7k, per transaction you make ₦700 profit.

You repeat the process 15 times daily = 15 × ₦700 = *₦10500 daily profit.*

https://link.medium.com/OrCDgeWkcdb
Re: . by 1love87: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
With Live Video Teaaching, step by step....
Re: . by Hendrixxmalo: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
How will u bypass the international limit on card not to talk of finding card that works on exchange site

Expect if you have a solution for this then no problem
Re: . by busmagnate: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hendrixxmalo:

How will u bypass the international limit on card not to talk of finding card that works on exchange site

Do you have a solution for this?
Re: . by Renegade23: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arbitrage isn't new....
The problem is the limit placed by Nigerian banks on cards..

Please who has a solution??
Re: . by 1love87: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hendrixxmalo:

Yes sure, there's a legit & secret solution if you are ready to take ACTION.

then connect with me...
Re: . by 1love87: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
busmagnate:

Do you have a solution for this?
Yes sure, I have a solution. Legit & trusted. if u are ready to take ACTION.
you just keep on buying repeatedly from the comfort of your room.✔️✔️
Re: . by 1love87: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Renegade23:
Arbitrage isn't new.... The problem is the limit placed by Nigerian banks on cards..
Please who has a solution??
I have a secret way that bye pass that any day...
If you are ready to take ACTION.
connect with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by jizzison(m): 2:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Make Money with Real Research Survey APP

1. First of All Download Real Research Survey App From Given Link  Below: http:///2K33X8h

2. Install And Open App and Tap on Sign Up Button.

3. Enter your Valid Email Address and Create a New Password and Submit it.

4. Go to your Email inbox and verify your Email Address By Entering OTP Which Is Received In Your Gmail.

5. Enter Your Mobile Number and verify it with OTP. [ You Must Have To Enter That Mobile Number Which is already in Phone ]

6. After Receiving OTP Click On Allow To Permit Real Research To Verify Your Mobile Number.

7. Now Move to Login Page and Login using your Email and Password.

8. Now after log In Tap on Create Wallet .

9. Create your PIN and Go Ahead.

10. Now Select your Gender, Status, DOB and Profile and Go Ahead.

11. Go to Dashboard and Pop Up will be there to Complete KYC Level 2. Tap on KYC Level 2 and Now Select Random Options in Every Question.

12. Do Same with KYC Level 3 and Go on.

NOTE : Must Complet KYC Level 3 to activate your Account.

13. Now You can Refer your Friends using Real Research Refer & Earn and Get 5 TNC Tokens Free On Each Successful Refer.

TNC is listed on Hotbit.
Register here- http:///3oIfw3A
If it asks for an ID use this: 984344

You can withdraw your earned TNC to Hotbit wallet and trade it for BTC or ETH.

Bonus: To earn 20 TNC per refferal join this program http:///2XAnNuK

Re: . by Renegade23: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Lol.. help me sir...I no get 5k

How de we escape the cbn limit�
Re: . by fastlane84: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Renegade23:
5k for what
Re: . by 1love87: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Renegade23:

the only way is to get a special card for this purpose which does not come cheap.

it is therefore your choice to either get this card or get many $100 limit card to do this.

hope av cleared the air on this?

1 Like

Re: . by G12(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Drop the site where we can buy crypto at cheap rate.
Re: . by 1love87: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
keep your orders coming...
keep investing in yourself.....
one of the best things you can do for yourself✔️✔️✔️✔️
Re: . by 1love87: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
start your Crypto Arbitrage Trading career now...
Re: . by Hendrixxmalo: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
1love87:
Have u tried the card and it worked?

If u claim u have a secret way then post let a transaction purchase of at least 1000 usdt
Re: . by samsard(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
1love87:
My USD card didn't work on Binance for some reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by 1love87: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2021
I never mentioned Binance in my info.
We have nothing to do with Binance here Bro.
Good morning Friends, do ur self the best favour by investing in yourself....
Re: . by Postboiswag(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2021
I Don try all the method to buy... Nigeria Banks and cbn don frustrate person. ..if u get other ways please share oo
Re: . by 1love87: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Postboiswag:
I Don try all the method to buy... Nigeria Banks and cbn don frustrate person. ..if u get other ways please share oo

Yes, it's true.

But I offer a working alternative method.
Re: . by 1love87: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Thanks to all those who av contacted us so far.......
start ur arbitrage business career now.....
Re: . by 1love87: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Thanks to all those who av contacted us so far.......
start ur arbitrage business career now.....
Re: . by Macgyver1: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
You still dey learn work.

1 Like

Re: . by Bossplaya1(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2021
The OP is a fraudulent character. When you pay the 5k, he will give you information on 100$ a month card and tell you the card of monthly limit of 7000$ is a secret. He will tell you that he charge 22000 to tell you about the Zenith Bank card. When you pay the 22000, he will tell you that his informant in the bank said they have stopped issuing of the card. He's a smooth criminal but he will hear from me soon.

2 Likes

Re: . by Bossplaya1(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2021
Hendrixxmalo:

Have u tried the card and it worked?

If u claim u have a secret way then post let a transaction purchase of at least 1000 usdt

Adeyeye Adebayo is a fraudster. There's no secret card. He will tell you once you pay that unfortunately, his informants in the bank said that issuing of the card has been blocked. Take a look at a screenshot of his conversation with me. If the secret card is truly blocked, then why is he still selling the incomplete information to unsuspecting victims if not to fleece them of their hard earned money

2 Likes

Re: . by bcashy: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
I swear i knew the bastard is a criminal
Re: . by lizdammy: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why?
Re: . by Macgyver1: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bossplaya1:

Adeyeye Adebayo is a fraudster. There's no secret card. He will tell you once you pay that unfortunately, his informants in the bank said that issuing of the card has been blocked. Take a look at a screenshot of his conversation with me. If the secret card is truly blocked, then why is he still selling the incomplete information to unsuspecting victims if not to fleece them of their hard earned money

Lol I knew he is a hungry lion. Reason I said he is still learning work.
Re: . by 1love87: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2021
Bossplaya1:
The OP is a fraudulent character. When you pay the 5k, he will give you information on 100$ a month card and tell you the card of monthly limit of 7000$ is a secret. He will tell you that he charge 22000 to tell you about the Zenith Bank card. When you pay the 22000, he will tell you that his informant in the bank said they have stopped issuing of the card. He's a smooth criminal but he will hear from me soon.

In swift response to op reply, he never paid me any #22k. If he did, ask him to post his screenshots with date and confirmation.

There are some people that are just antagonist to success and progress.

I dare anyone to come out openly here and proof to me if he ever paid me #22k or #20k.

This guy in particular@Bossplaya1 just misunderstood and misconstrued my conversation with him.

He asked me about the arbitrage info I said it cost #5k but begged me to pay #4k, I said, no problem, agreed.

He asked about the secret card that it is the one he's really after and that he's wants to pay, so I told him to wait for till evening because that day is Saturday, later in the day I told him the card is no more available and that it's blocked.

He didn't even pay into my account in the first place. And he was claiming he paid into my account.

This guy is just deliberately doing what is doing for the reasons best known to him.

Pls God is my witness.

I have our evidences among other things.

Pls I'm a humble, sincere and honest......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Copac Ltd -alabukun Maker / Supply Of Pineapple In Juice Company! / Starting Ablock Molding Business In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.