Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now (1791 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Is Senator Shehu Sani A Prophet? See His Throwback Tweet / Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by TheKingIsHere: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
#NnamdiKanu, 6th Feb. 2014

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

https://www.nairaland.com/3599728/nnamdi-kanu-prophet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by Mrceragem: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
its happening

8 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by Slynation(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerians are in for a very long thing.....

5 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by Yobabad: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pure fact, that is why I have alot of repect for you sir, as usual expect Yoruba Muslims Miscreants to come and spew rubbish

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by playguy2(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Front page

8 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
We that have been listening to kanu have already adjusted since 2014
Now is left for Yoruba to choose
Either to go with afonja or alimi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by istina: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
It has always been obvious for even the blind to see.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by valenu(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Make I call these Hausa guys @SilverNorGold @helinues

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by dubra: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hates didn't allowed them to listen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by PoloG: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Herdsmen killing has been happening for a long-time..
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by helinues: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Prophet yet his prophecy about Biafra has yet to pass
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by bishop4life(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

we shall see to that.

By the way, I read a few comments from you especially as regards this herdsmen issue.

In your words, "nothing will happen"?
I agree to that.
Killer herdsmen shall be dealth with and "nothing will happen".

4 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by OfficialAwol(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

How long did it take for the prophecy of God saving the Israelites from Egypt to happen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by helinues: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

How long did it take for the prophecy of God saving the Israelites from Egypt to happen?

Is Kanu a dog?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by OfficialAwol(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Is Kanu a dog?

I didn't talk about dog.

Come back to me when you understand the topic of discourse

4 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by helinues: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

I didn't talk about dog.

Come back to me when you understand the topic of discourse

Did you expect me to have referred to him as god?

Cos you comparing God's prophecy with Kanu is way too lame

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by OfficialAwol(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Does God, not 'god', speak by himself or through the mouth of his prophets?

4 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
i just want you to know sir that you're a terrible human being. Have a lovely weekend cool

4 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by pansophist(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
The biggest enemy to knowledge is refusing to hear what someone has to say because you do not like them. Love or hate NMK, he is right and speaks truth in the face of corrupted power.

Only if people will listen. Only if.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kanu demystified Fulani, and exposed you all. He made everyone understand Fulani game plan.
Today everyone is alert and ready to crush Fulani madness...

Meanwhile the collapse of the zoo is imminent, Fulani is jittery. cheesy

Una neva see anything yet...
helinues:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mrceragem:
its happening

....Live and direct!

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by kettykin: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jamjoon:
Kanu demystified Fulani, and exposed you all. He made everyone understand Fulani game plan.
Today everyone is alert and ready to crush Fulani madness...

Meanwhile the collapse of the zoo is imminent, Fulani is jittery. cheesy

Una neva see anything yet...
It seems he has sources of information that no one seems to understand or decipher, he is not perfect though but I give it to him . He has seen the future of Africa's Soviet union.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? See What He Said Which Is Happening Now by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2021
NAMDI KANU AND IPOB ARE 7YEARS AHEAD OF EVERYONE ON FULANI GAME....

THATS WHY THEY HATE HIM

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News;Reduce Your Lies,family Member Appeal To Lai Mohammed / Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! / Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.