Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,705 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat (60875 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Abdulazeez99: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrates

A lawyer has narrated how a man ended up in jail for acting out of anger when he caught his wife sleeping with the landlord, Igbere TV reports.

The lawyer explained that the husband took a stool and hit his landlord on the head when he caught him with his wife.

The landlord died instantly and the man was arraigned for murder.

While in court after 5 years of trial, he confided in his lawyer that he regrets killing his landlord because it has occurred to him just how many men the same wife he was fighting to keep must have slept while he's away in jail.

The man came out of jail after spending 10 years in prison only to discover that his wife already has two sons and a daughter with a neighbour.

The lawyer went on to advice people not to kill themselves over a cheating partner.

Read his post;
“'Don't Kill Yourself Because Your Wife Is Sleeping Around.

I just remembered a case I handled while in Alpha Romeo Chambers.

A man met his landlord sleeping with his wife. Our client took a side stool and hit the landlord on the head. He died instantly.

He was arraigned for murder. After 5 years of trial, he told me in court one day that he regretted killing his landlord.

I asked him why? He said he just realized that only God knows how many men his wife would have slept with during the period he has been in jail. Sincerely both of us wept.

Luckily the court upheld our argument that he was provoked. He spent 10 years in prison and was released.

WHAT HAPPENED?

He came out, only to find out that the wife already had 2 boys and nursing a baby girl for a neighbor.

LESSON LEARNT :

Do not fight over nothing. It's not worth it at all!

Just be yourself ! The only body you fully own is yours. Don't ruin your life because of what another does with his or her body.

What will be will be, and in the end you are just alone - even your shadow leaves you when you are in the darkest corner.

You have the option of divorce and your spouse's infidelity is a ground for filing for divorce. If you can exercise some restraint in the heat of the moment and rather garner evidence, you will have a good case.

It is better to take this latter option, rather than any rash decision.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4214902305205194&id=100000563983468

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fear who no dey fear women, I don already swear say when i go marry my wife, i go put magu for her body.

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Hongkog(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fear women Bitches ain't loyal

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by ACxxxMAN: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
A wise man once told me married women are more easy to woo than the single ladies. Could this be true?

222 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by cassidy1996(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
see wahala, when you cant control anger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by istina: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Men, in matters of the HEART, learn to use your HEAD

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by DontBullshitMe: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fiction.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Freestainworld(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eve still deceiving Adam till this day.

7 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by InfernoNig: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
This hit right to my bones. Words for the wise.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Richy4(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Confidentiality agreement between a client and a lawyer just zoomed in and out while reading this.... Sad story but is he supposed to divulge such information?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by SouthNigerian: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Truth is women don't freak me anymore... If she like naked herself before me, I still instruct my banana with my mind when to rise and when to stay put.

If at the end of the day, I altered my mind & decide to get married and peradventure caught my wife cheating.... I swear, man ll do nada.

I'll walk out and consider myself a Freeman.

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by slawormiir: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Them ladies ain't loyal to one dickkk
Isoright.....if I talk now them go say I don start .....anyway I must talk
This is why I don't do relationship and love as a real niggarrr
We real niggarrrrs don't do love and relationship real niggarr see women as swimming pool..real niggarrrrs own na to swim shaperly and move on

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on.
real niggarrrz bang pussy and move on.

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Abbeyme: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
OP, OP, OP...

How many times did I call you.

Not even a single name was mentioned in this article.

NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION Members are disappointed in you.

3 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by thelinguist: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Women are not worth it.. If she cheats, move on!!

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Before nko?
Who is still fighting over a woman in 2021?

You don't need to tell us

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by GMBuhari: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sad story

May we not jam àgbákò woman

No matter how neatly you package a dog, a dog is still going to be a dog,

She didn't even go to another state, she slept with neighbors and had 3 kids within 10 years , it's logical to say landlord was just sampling the neighbor is the real OG

That woman was definitely anfaani àdúgbò and she cost that man 10 years of his life

Fear WOMEN. AND AGAIN MAY WE NOT MARRY OLÓRÍ BURÚKÚ AS A WIFE

I posted a story earlier about a guy whose babe and her friend gave birth the same day, that home hasn't settled since then, he just found out recently that while she was not pregnant, when she was pregnant and when she gave birth, she'd been talking to another guy who has promised to take care of her and "the baby" ( this is the reason why they fought all the time the lady always chatting calling and receiving texts from different men)

So throughout that period when the guy was suffering over pregnancy food, baby stuffs, she was actually telling someone else she loves him and she can't wait to be with him again

Problem now is guy wants to do DNA to confirm if the baby is his and he expressly told me, if it's not his baby he's going to murder the lady and her child

He just can't shake the feeling that his babe and her friend did 3 sum with some guy, they both got pregnant the same day and gave birth literally 10minutes after each other

What advise would you give a man going through this mental / emotional trauma?

This thing starts from somewhere and the man always gets the blame when they can no longer deal

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Elslim: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Alhamdulillahi

3 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by shiki(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked After God, fear woman

6 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by BlessedNuel: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
One thing must kill a man...but Oluwa no go gree make I die or suffer ontop woman matter

When he was even in jail..the woman was busy test-driving as many gbogbo as possible.

I pity who no fear women

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by 00timesk: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
cheesy lol
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by flourish01(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
The lawyer explained that the husband took a stool and hit his landlord on the head when he caught him with his wife.

The landlord died instantly and the man was arraigned for murder.

While in court after 5 years of trial, he confided in his lawyer that he regrets killing his landlord because it has occurred to him just how many men the same wife he was fighting to keep must have slept while he's away in jail.

The man came out of jail after spending 10 years in prison only to discover that his wife already has two sons and a daughter with a neighbour.
WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Simply WOW! shocked shocked shocked

Cheating issa choice, not a mistake.
Cheatiing is easy, try something more challenging like being faithful!

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Jupime: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wahala wa o
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Single life is bae sometimes grin

The only thing that occupies your head is making money & doing well in your career.

For the urges,,,, Vaseline is there for you.

Like say I know how dem dey use am sef cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by maak400: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Once I catch my woman cheating, I will just send her packing, dats all . wink

14 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Kylekent59: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked
As a man, what you need are your future kids. Once you have them, stop fucking your wife.

43 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Olarewaju89: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by NaijaMutant(f): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
If you want to live long, fear women.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by amarachi06(f): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Women why
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Olarewaju89: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
baski92:
Fear who dey fear women, I don already swear say when i go marry my wife, i go put magu for her body.

grin

Humm....
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by densiks: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Sex Starved Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.