Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat (60881 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by LaIasticlale: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Who has read and can summarize?
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Whiteshield: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
DIG Y. Jimoh was a retired DIG of Police living in Kwara or so who found his young wife in bed with a man. He brought out his rifle and used bullets to turn his wife's lover into mincemeat. He was arrested in August 2007, the CJ granted him bail in February 2008. Today, he's chilling in his house. In fact, he celebrated his birthday with his daughter recently.

If you are a nobody and you kill your wife's lover because you caught them cheating, you may not be convicted but you will spend donkey years remanded in prison while rookie lawyers use your case to learn work. You will stay so long in prison that you will forget what your wife's face looks like. Meanwhile, your wife will be out there getting her "Lower Iweka" serviced regularly.

No need to kill a cheating wife's lover. Get his picture, frame it and hang it in your sitting room. Whenever people ask who is in the picture, tell your wife to reply them.

23 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by bigdammyj: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Pidginwhisper: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
That’s Vagina people for you

7 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Anfield247(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
My man, I like this your intro oh. Damn niggarr...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by roldet804(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
H
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mehn, it's disheartening!
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
3 children with the neighbour while the man was in jail. Bloody hell
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by oglalasioux(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Richy4:
confidentiality agreement between a client and a lawyer just zoomed in and out while reading this....

He didn't mention names and the advice is good for all humanity. Whatever or whoever created the world make a silly mistake while making the brain of women.

7 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Glycosunde: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
if she can cheat on you while you were free then what stops her from cheating on you when you are behind bars. The only person who will lose is you. Women ain't loyal always remember that. There are over 7.8billion people in the world and women are 53%, so why kill yourself when you can easily have others. It is hard we know but remember that she won't follow you to pay the price. Divorce her sorry ass and move along

7 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Mummyfour(f): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fear women,fear women!! Haba naah!! There are still very good , God-fearing women out there that can't even hurt a fly.
The guys on this forum that are shouting fear women, that means Una dey fear Una mama and sisters too, after all they are all women..

4 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by angelfallz(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
I saw this earlier today on Facebook. Quoting one of the comments, "only men with low self-esteem would go and be fighting the man that slept with their wife"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by edoairways: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
baski92:
Fear who dey fear women, I don already swear say when i go marry my wife, i go put magu for her body.
But u go still cheat . Na only u like enjoyment, Ur wife non be human being

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by qtguru(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
it's common sense to walk away

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by olasehinde35130: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
If you want to live long, fear women.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by angelfallz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hongkog:
Fear women
Bitches ain't loyal

Men cheat too. Why don't you also add "fear men" ?

2 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by angelfallz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
thelinguist:
Women are not worth it.. If she cheats, move on!!

EXACTLY!! But men with low self-esteem would not hear.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by GMBuhari: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
maak400:
Once I catch my woman cheating, I will just send her packing, dats all . wink

It's not that easy but it's always the best choice

When she calls on the whole neighborhood to come and prostate / kneel for you, you won't know what to do

Even if you agree once trust is broken that relationship will never be the same again

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Duridadi: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kpekus !!! lipsrsealed
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by angelfallz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaMutant:

Lies. Nothing to fear from women. Only men that don't know how to handle women go about shouting fear women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by StanleyO22: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrates

A lawyer has narrated how a man ended up in jail for acting out of anger when he caught his wife sleeping with the landlord, Igbere TV reports.

The lawyer explained that the husband took a stool and hit his landlord on the head when he caught him with his wife.

The landlord died instantly and the man was arraigned for murder.

While in court after 5 years of trial, he confided in his lawyer that he regrets killing his landlord because it has occurred to him just how many men the same wife he was fighting to keep must have slept while he's away in jail.

The man came out of jail after spending 10 years in prison only to discover that his wife already has two sons and a daughter with a neighbour.

The lawyer went on to advice people not to kill themselves over a cheating partner.

Read his post;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4214902305205194&id=100000563983468
Bros it take the grace of God not to react to such situation at that point in time oo..
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Impregnablefolk: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
By the powers vested on me by d Senate of Nairaland. I hereby confer on her a Doctor of Olosho (Honoris causa). I come in peace, but if anyone needs a reparation 4 my comments then "Let me see what I can do"
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by angelfallz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
densiks:
Fake news

Why do you think it's fake news?
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
densiks:
Fake news
who told u,this one even small,i could remember a program back then anchor by funmi iyanda ,the man came out of jail after 12year,before arrival DPO don marry his wife.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by CSTRR: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Anger is destructive.
A man with anger can lose it all in a moment.

I don't get angry. It's my nature.
If I was in his shoes, I would walk out.
Then come back in 1 hr, pack her things and put them beside the landlord's room, or I leave the house permanently.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by BareFacedLies(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Always exercise some self control
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by angelfallz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
The DIG is a foolish man. If I were the wife I would continue cheating, because I know my husband would not do anything to me, rather he would be killing innocent men grin

Also, it is only a man that does not respect himself that would allow a cheating wife to still live in his house. So your picture framing solution shows you're a man with no self respect.

Whiteshield:
DIG Y. Jimoh was a retired DIG of Police living in Kwara or so who found his young wife in bed with a man. He brought out his rifle and used bullets to turn his wife's lover into mincemeat. He was arrested in August 2007, the CJ granted him bail in February 2008. Today, he's chilling in his house. In fact, he celebrated his birthday with his daughter recently.

If you are a nobody and you kill your wife's lover because you caught them cheating, you may not be convicted but you will spend donkey years remanded in prison while rookie lawyers use your case to learn work. You will stay so long in prison that you will forget what your wife's face looks like. Meanwhile, your wife will be out there getting her "Lower Iweka" serviced regularly.

No need to kill a cheating wife's lover. Get his picture, frame it and hang it in your sitting room. Whenever people ask who is in the picture, tell your wife to reply them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Goodmorn: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2021

8 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by angelfallz(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
olasehinde35130:

Lies!!
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Fiction.

Anybody that posts case should post the newspaper article that is reporting the case. All these nollywood scenarios and fake news just all over this nairaland. Some men talk about women on this site like na goat or monkey born them. What kind of mothers do you have that you hate women so much?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.