Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Quick Job For A Quick Buck! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Quick Job For A Quick Buck! (311 Views)

I Need An MQL4 Programmer For A Quick Job / Backend Developer Needed For A Quick Job (Resolved) / Affordable App Developer Urgently Need For A Quick Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by Realoaac: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
I need someone to help with some data entry job.

Basically migrating products from an existing e-commerce site to a newly created Wordpress (woo-commerce) site.
There's no way to automate this, so migration has to happen manually.

Products are not more than 200, and each have an average of 5 images to be attached.
The customer is also very finicky, so products have to be meticulously added, and ordered as it is in the current site.

Cost N20,000

5k upfront, and if you can finish it in 24 hours and I get an ok from the customer, you get your balance the same day.
I need this to be done on Tuesday next week, drop your contact and I'll contact the first few.

Thanks
Re: Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by simplesol: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Realoaac:

Basically migrating products from an existing e-commerce site to a newly created Wordpress (woo-commerce) site.

Products are not more than 200, and each have an average of 5 images to be attached.
The customer is also very finicky, so products have to be meticulously added, and ordered as it is in the current site.

Cost N20,000

5k upfront, and if you can finish it in 24 hours and I get an ok from the customer, you get your balance the same day.
I need this to be done on Tuesday next week, drop your contact and I'll contact the first few.

Thanks

0-80-3-3-0-5-0-5-77
Re: Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by gyrationtech(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by stanliwise(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Realoaac:

Cost N20,000

Thanks
If it is woo commerce then it should me migrate able
Re: Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by glaber: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Have you gotten someone?
Re: Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by mynd4409: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Realoaac:

Cost N20,000

Thanks
Baba I will automate it. So long as the products exist in a database

WhatsApp me 0 7 0 3 4 3 6 6 4 3 8
Re: Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by bassdow: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Realoaac:

Cost N20,000

Thanks

To best of my knowledge, there's almost nothing that can't be Automated
Re: Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by xtainzy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by zum19: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Realoaac:

Cost N20,000

Thanks

Simple task, even it the products are 1 million, I can grab everything out & export it so long its in a database. I have the tools that handle anything data migration, no matter the size of data.

Call 0 9 0 7 2 4 3 1 2 1 9 if you havent gotten someone to do it.
Re: Quick Job For A Quick Buck! by airsaylongcome: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
I suspect this can be automated. The worry is whether the images too can be immaculately migrated without mix ups which is the real problem for the OP. Given that the customer is finicky I understand the OP's worry. Probably a foreign customer who demands exactness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Php Package / Everything To Know About Car Rental App In 2021- Benefits & Essential Features / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.