Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Is Wrong With Gotv? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Wrong With Gotv? (409 Views)

How To Speak With Gotv Customer Care | Wikipedia / My Terrible Experience With Gotv / Bored With Gotv Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Gotv? by osato45: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Time and time again, I have witnessed with dismay the inaccurate titling of movies on channel 3, mnet 4 movies and TNT channel 16.

It is possible this has also been happening on other channels, but my observation is for the channels stated above.

Tonight as you would see in the picture below, lethal weapon 3 is what they claim to be showing, while hunger games is what is been aired,

I am personally feed up with this and need them to correct this anomally.

Please tag this, till it gets their attention. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help With This Movie Title!!! / Popular Edo Born Nollywood Actress Shine Francis Odigie Faces Depression / Who Is Big Brother? Shocking As Mysterious Face Behind Biggies Voice Is Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.