Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA (31428 Views)

Alapere Pedestrian Bridge Collapses As Truck Rams It / 5 Children, 9 Others Killed As Truck Rams Into Passenger Bus In Kogi (Graphic) / Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Generalkorex(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2021
So sad. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by oloriLFC(f): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2021
gambia:
Nigeria keeps happening to my country beings. Most of these incidents are avoidable, but when theres no accountability, it becomes a norm. I can't wait to escape to a saner and organised climes before Nigeria knock me out. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. I thank God for the gift of life today.
so sad. We will all type RIP and move on. The government will do nothing but sympathize with families of the victims, trailer drivers will continue to be reckless. Human lives are nothing in this country. Being alive is only by God's grace. It is well.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by favour32(m): 6:07am On Jan 24, 2021
Most of the dangote drivers dey on drugs.
The main driver go dey sleep but give steering to him boy wey never reach 20 years to dey drive as if na sedan because the speed nor be here o.
One dey men come down for one bus wey dey go marriage ceremony.I nor know how dem take stop one dangote trailer driver for middle of the road.Beat wey dem beat that driver that day, nor be here.Dem nearly crush that man skull with heavy piece of rock if nor be beg.
Wetin this drug addicted dangote driver do?
Dem say he dey behind dem but face dem dangerously with the trailer with top speed despite nor be smooth road as you need to negotiate the good part.Say na God save dem as wetin this drug addicted driver be plan na to crush dem with pleasure.
Na God help that driver that day that I still dey wonder how dem take catch am come out from that trailer after the trailer stopped suddenly@the middle of the road?I still dey wonder till date.
These dangote drivers wicked die.
Anybody wey dey witness road activities of dangote drivers go know dem dey drive dangerously as if na only dem get the road or Nigeria.
No tribe get Nigeria.That tribe wey dey worry everybody thinking that na dem get Nigeria because say dia brothers dey Aso Rock dey look.
Make the tribe nor worry.
Action and reaction na equal and opposite.
Ask sir Isaac Newton, one of the laws of motion.
If una dey do,we must react but with equal force.
E nor go be like this forever.
One Catholic father advise this NEPOTISM inclined government,dem react negatively because dem nor dey listen to another person advise wey nor be their interest.
Area boys for there give ultimatum make the catholic father leave Sokoto or apologize.
This slow poke of a government nor arrest those area boys.One garba shehu dey support dey say their people dey vex.
Now when Sunday Ighoho,great Yoruba guy, give he own ultimatum for a legitimate reason, because everybody knows say this government turned a blind eye since fulani herdsman their brothers dey kill all over, issue out arrest warrant for Sunday Ighoho.
Double standard abi?
Make una nor worry.If food don done dem nor remove am he kuku burn.
As una nor like peace so,come another person land, come dey drag with am.
Nobody stop una to buy land and do ya businesses.
Why the land grabbing even if na forest na una own?
Everybody nor be hausa wey una deceive swallow.
This fulani government make una hear word o.

4 Likes

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:09am On Jan 24, 2021
PLATOCENTRIC:
It's becoming a recurring decimal.I think the university town need spiritual cleansing.
Yes nau, it’s becoming too much, I think they need to move the school somewhere else, that place is not save at all because of the hill. Same thing happened last year that killed a lot of market people, R.I.P. to them.
The worst of it, the drivers of those trucks, hardly give up the ghost in the cause of the horrific incidents. They simply disappeared.

3 Likes

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by ofiko123(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2021
RIP to the dead... sad story..
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by LordErrk: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Nwodosis:
Life would have been less stressful if we knew our death days!

Then every one would live their lives thinking only about their death. It would be chaotic
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by zang: 6:22am On Jan 24, 2021
You see this life we are, long life is not promised
Add death to whatever you are planning

May their souls rest with the lord
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by dvkot(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Cant dangote be sued for all this accident his unprofessional drivers are causing?
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by jamesbridget13(f): 6:27am On Jan 24, 2021
Terrible
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by gambia(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2021
oloriLFC:
so sad. We will all type RIP and move on. The government will do nothing but sympathize with families of the victims, trailer drivers will continue to be reckless. Human lives are nothing in this country. Being alive is only by God's grace. It is well.

That's the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

Yes nau, it’s becoming too much, I think they need to move the school somewhere else, that place is not save at all because of the hill. Same thing happened last year that killed a lot of market people, R.I.P. to them.
The worst of it, the drivers of those trucks, hardly give up the ghost in the cause of the horrific incidents. They simply disappeared.

Disappeared? ?
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Only fools will not see the hand writing on the wall.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Lastmankc(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:
Village People and their stealth long range missiles.

You'll all never rest in peace for these deeds. You've spotted a future star and secretly plotted this deadly wave of attack to carry innocent persons along and disguise it as an accident

It shall never be well for you witches and wizards of the nite angry
My guy,not everything you will blame your village witches. This is caused by over speeding .Some of this truck drivers think that they are gods when they are on the road.Most of them sniff drugs before driving .
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by alpharoyalty: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2021
I smell terrorism
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Balkan(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote Truck
Who is the driver?
Let the South be smart.
This is not normal.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by globalresource: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote again
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Bimpe29: 6:56am On Jan 24, 2021
One tragedy too many.
May God rest their souls.
Meanwhile, localization of shops and stall on the road side as well as school's gate is dangerous.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by akigbemaru: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by 2cribz: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2021
Fuc k
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Lomprico2: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2021
fulanis already taking their revenge.

why dangote trucks no dey kill people for north, why only south? or don't they sell cement over there?

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by BENARI: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2021
I have my doubts about if this so called accidents are really accidents. Why always in the south? At one point, it became the norm in Onitsha and environs, now its Ondo.

Just hope that's not the new suicide bombing method.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by themes009(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2021
I'm tired of the village call akungba, this is the third time in two months, two terrible accident at school gate.. Rip to the dead. God please intervene

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Toks2008(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote has spilled so much blood in the name of truck break failure....i don't want to start insinuating things but the families should sue his ass.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Franking: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:
Village People and their stealth long range missiles.

You'll all never rest in peace for these deeds. You've spotted a future star and secretly plotted this deadly wave of attack to carry innocent persons along and disguise it as an accident

It shall never be well for you witches and wizards of the nite angry

Bushman.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Franking: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote truck again!

If we talk now them go say we don talk.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by juman(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2021
Extremely sad.
Governments fail us.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by JaceBlaze: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Bad driving seems to be a thing in Nigeria.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Theboss100(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Those jihardist have started again. Anytime a government in the south make a policy that won't favour them, they will use dangote trucks to kill people or drive to a bridge where many drivers are stranded and detonate their bomb laden fuel tanker. If you think this is an accident then you need your head examined.

Only if God will give me the powers I seek. This bastard terrorist would have been history.
cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by DSC7: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2021
OMG..

What a Tragedy.....
Rip to you all.......

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by DSC7: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2021
light099:

Disappeared? ?
Be like u never see films for highway...

.Those drivers are not ordinary.....

You hardly get hold of dem.....
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Theboss100(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:
Bad driving seems to be a thing in Nigeria.
This is not a bad driving. This is a jihad. They can't plant bombs or repeat what they are doing in the north in the south. So they carry out subtle killings through tanker explosion, truck ramming into people's houses, cars shops, businesses etc. You people should better open your eyes. You hardly hear this type of stuff happening in the north.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by juman(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Theboss100:
This is not a bad driving. This is a jihad. They can't plant bombs or repeat what they are doing in the north in the south. So they carry out subtle killings through tanker explosion, truck ramming into people's houses, cars shops, businesses etc. You people should better open your eyes. You hardly hear this type of stuff happening in the north.

You are deeply sick.
The driver of the truck might be from your state.

Rather hold your governments responsible for bad governance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) / Air Peace Acquires Embraer ERJ-145 Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.