Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours (8295 Views)

Viral Video Of 3 Girls Gang Rape 1 Boy To The Point Of Death / My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is the height of my escapade. I used 9k to Bleep 3 different girls in a single night alone.

The first girl is a pretty 19 year old. I wanted to just Bleep only her but she was going some where. She gave me only BJ and one round.

Not satisfied, I met another girl that gave me a single round. I was about going out when I saw this single hot MILF in her early 40s.

God should have mercy on me.
11k gone to the dogs...

9 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by sonofspada(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why say it to the public?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bruh you're the dog not them

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by ThiagoKid(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
This is the height of my escapade. I used 11k to Bleep 3 different girls in a single night alone.

The first girl is a pretty 19 year old. I wanted to just Bleep only her but she was going some where. She gave me only BJ and one round.

Not satisfied, I met another girl that gave me a single round. I was about going out when I saw this single hot MILF in her early 40s.

11k gone to the dogs...
. Please, stop calling the name of God in vain angry

11 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Cholls(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
My brother Dogs? Wow!
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Na olosho girls.
The sex sweet me but I don dey do too much and I'm regretting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Nazgul: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tomorrow you'll create a new user name and a thread here telling us how depressed and sucidial you are, with the regular signature of your account details.

I've vowed never to attach relevance to such emotional messages. Keep enjoying your sexcapades but remember this warning.

19 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by tyup(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
This is the height of my escapade. I used 9k to Bleep 3 different girls in a single night alone.

11k gone to the dogs. ..
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by prince2pac(m): 12:12am On Jan 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

11k gone to the dogs...

Ain't got much to say man.... I just need some little help, no amount is too much,

#SayNoToFornication

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by grim33(m): 12:43am On Jan 24, 2021
E sure for you

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by pointblank247(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Your greatest achievement in life so far abi ?
Just clap for your self and continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Womanizer(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2021
Congratulations!

I once did the same in under 48hours cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by idogbe14170: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2021
Your greatest achievement in life so far abi ?Just clap for your self and continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by AlphaLover: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

11k gone to the dogs...

Omo

All diz cheap NTz wey u dey run like diz nor LG forget say condom nor dey prevent HIV 100% o

U dey mumu yr sef dey believe say I dey ball

Useless kpomo man

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by pointblank247(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2021
idogbe14170:
Your greatest achievement in life so far abi ?Just clap for your self and continue
copy copy copy
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by stupidmod2: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

11k gone to the dogs...
lie with dignity

u said 9k then later u say 11k lol u dey learn where apc dey

7 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by IKWUADA(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2021
pointblank247:
Your greatest achievement in life so far abi ?
Just clap for your self and continue
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Linoxchange1(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2021
AlphaLover:

This man i hope say you know wetin you dey talk. Time wey you go use dey press your phone you use am dey Bleep woman wey old pass you. CHAI!!!!! this man.

But sha enjoy but dey use CD.

I dey pick up
Zelle
Cashapp
Venmo
Paypal
Simple fundz
Chime
Gobank
Greendot.
All this online fundz can come, @Linoxchange1. I am very legit and reliable.
WhatsApp no:
ONLY ONE TRADE WILL CONVINCE YOU. GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by deolurexy1(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2021
Hope u use CD sometimes �
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Please learn how to lie properly..

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by CheedyJ(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
ThiagoKid:
. Please, stop calling the name of God in vain angry
So, sinners aren’t allowed to call God’s name and beg for mercy abi.. all this holier than thou people ..
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Jarchi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Stay safe, no go do runs whey go run you down sha
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by udomonday: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

11k gone to the dogs...
is that an achievement?.
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Edyice: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lie Mohammed will see this one and laugh

Him dey learn work ..

Las Las Na olosho him knack
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Sgdam(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lie small Na ���...
10 FB account for s. Check me signature
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Greystone: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

11k gone to the dogs...

You've done nothing heroic.

No medal or cash prize awaits you for sleeping with prostitutes.

"For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread..."- Proverbs 6:26

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
You try small sha grin
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by mechanics(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmmmmm, this is a New Year, you have to change old lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
congratulations my mangrin
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by idolakes(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
bro we fit reason work together, I get sure Yankee account for cash DEPOSIT or bank to bank TRANSFER, Address for cash MAILING or money order, Also Canada E TRANSFER they..quote author=Linoxchange1 post=98386741][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by idolakes(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
WhatsApp 070 69 01 seven six 80author=Linoxchange1 post=98386741][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Partner Calls You Another Name During A Discussion? / YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic / Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.