Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) (73440 Views)

Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts / Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Oro Worshippers Invade Mosque In Ogun, Attack Imam, Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by Evidenx(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
2020..#EndSars.
2021..#EndFulani.
.....Loading....50%

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by tonyson010(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
dumahi:

This thing will never stop until Nigerians do something seriously about it. There was a time it was happening to other people and Mrs. Morenike probably thought it would never get to her. But, now here she is. I don't mean to laugh at her (far be it!). Rather, I want to make Nigerians understand that it will soon go round if nothing is SERIOUSLY done about it now.

So, HOW CAN WE REALLY PUT AN END TO THIS? I invite every Nigerian to click here & read this thread entitled "Easier-Than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria"

That's the truth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by bewla(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
ChoCho54:
I don't even know what to say anymore. I am tired. But I won't fail to mention that any Igbo man still living in the north is on his own.

They will be used to count scores very soon.
What about we the afonjas

after 2023 this oppression will turn hand o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by sulaiden: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
See buhari family now, their papa won't talk now but if they retaliate now by killing his mumu. He would say they are terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by osuofia2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bobyro:

Idiot who cares about Presidency. A better life for citizens is far better than the useless slot of presidency. Power is the only thing fools like you seek for. Countries with a better mindset are seeking for better things and here you are talking about presidency. If the north bleeps up, a lot of wahala go dey for una. Fools
I will take you serious when tinubu speak
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by olajizz01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Adonis86:
What's afenifere saying on this?

When it was in benue, the south west felt less concerned, now what goes around comes around
That impression does not correct, South West never felt less concerned about what happened in Benue,in fact,Yoruba's were among the outspoken people then,but the only thing was that we can not take fight to that place because you are Northerners and you are close to this terrorists, what we did then was media condemnation and we did our best then.

What is giving me concern is how you guys will be able to cope with this your terrorist neighbor if this false marriage breaks because I believed Nigeria will breaks in no time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by mamaafrik(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
bayocanny:

Baba, where I fit read that osogbo war. I leanrt the Yoruba's inflicted untold pains on those maras
I'm coming.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by mbaise1000: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
blackpanda:

Yes he's still better than all the past presidents
exactly my point, just that you are not commenting from oyo or ondo and not a relative of that sunday man, from of old SOME people have being choosing darkness over light, some see the SHACKLES in their hands as ornaments of GOLD and DIAMOND and of YOU say that this gov't is good we say may your house hold be as nigeria,
if you don't say amen to that then, you are not serious
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by harmony75: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
missiret:
there are good fulanis, there are also bad fulanis, I pity those good fulanis because of what is coming, fulani criminals knows what they are engaged in and they are prepared either to run or to fight but you see those innocent fulanis o, they will be like they have not done anything wrong and stay till they are attacked because of what they know nothing about.
where are the good fulanis ... ❔❓⁉️
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
And some foools will say not all Foolanis are criminals. Those boneheads in the police expects one to believe that "took to their heels" bs?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Aconomist:
It's 2020, you monkeys will do nothing but talk. Fulani rule Nigeria.

Some talks happened recently in you bonobos seriki's house somewhere in Oyo State recently.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by mbaise1000: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
meditator:
He's not perfect but being presented with the options of 2015 and 2019 again, I will vote for him over and over again.

that's understandable, some people WILL forever prefer darkness to light, it's in their nature, and no one will take that away from them, some people WILL forever see the SHACKLES in their hands as ornaments of GOLD and DIAMOND, its their choice, many muslims from shithole countries will run away from tyranny and their sharia law In their countries and go to free countries and start demanding that those free countries be run like the countries they ran away from, IT'S in their blood, meanwhile I am 100% sure that you are not commenting from oyo or ondo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by BigSam13: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
There cow is more important than humans life
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by Bobyro: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
osuofia2:

I will take you serious when tinubu speak
Oga you have nothing to say.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by Michelle28520: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
I am just speechless, this Country is just something else
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by luluman: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
blackpanda:

Yes he's still better than all the past presidents
see this one.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by RACHYBOD(f): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Buhari hmm, son of He - goat, first born of Ekwesu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by EMMY76: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
nedu666:

Those ones love money more than their lives. I don't regard them as one of us. Any lgbo man who can return to the north after the progrom and various religious riots is a fool that is deserving death

Not only going back but also having investments that's worth billions of dollars over there I honestly don't know what is wrong with them. I don't know how a people will just totally forget their own history in less than 60yrs?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by KingRoiz: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is the kind of news that gets the aso rock tyrant very happy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by SoiSoi13(f): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

https://punchng.com/fulani-herdsmen-remove-finger-shatter-womans-jaw-in-ogun/

The Governmet of Ogun state is a lawyer let him take the federal government to court for supporting these criminals Inspite of all these damages or else they are the biggest F O O L S
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by ceaser: 4:46am On Jan 25, 2021
netmillionaires:
Oga no one is bullshitting. And kindly stop saying you people because you don't know me and I am not even a yoruba. One mustn't keep quiet in the face of lies and tyranny else the lies will be cloaked as truth. People keep on shouting that the south is not united yet they fail to see that statements like the one I quoted is what is causing disunity in the south.

I went through diffrent comments above of people who are determined on twisting the truth on its head. Imagine statements like the one stating that the yorubas installed Buhari. So you agreed that the Yorubas are this powerful.

The truth is that most people were already feed up with Jonathan's governtment and Jonathan refused to change his corrupt personnels when he was been advised to just the same way Buhari is doing now. I for one was feed up with Jonathan and PDP impunity and I would have voted Buhari if I hadn't lost my voter's card a day to the election. And I am happy it happened because I won't be able to forgive my self for voting a failure like Buhari. If PDP and Jonathan hadn't rubbed salt on injuries, few people would have seen Buhari as an ooption. I could remember arguing with a yoruba man then, who insisted that Jonathan would win Buhari in the election. I told him that with the puffed up anger I could see everywhere and with the then INEC chairman in place, there is no way Jonathan could win.

Before we start to blame one single tribe, we need to ponder on so many events that lead to Buhari being elected. Why did Jonathan use a fulani man as INEC umpire if he wasn't daft? What brought up the 'five percenter' statement if no Igbo voted for Buhari? I started having doubt about Buhari capability after the statement. Would Yorubas' vote alone have been enough if no Igbo had voted Buhari? As for 2019 election it was seriously rigged. That is what brought about the government of inconclusive statement.

There were even people up there claiming that the yorubas were silent when Benue and Plateau were been invaded. How myopic! I was here both online and offline when the yorubas were championing and even comdemning the two governors for doing nothing about the situation. We were here when everyone insist that the anti-grazing law in Benue must stand.

As for that Nnamdi Kanu been the one true prophet who warned people first, No! I heard it first from a yoruba man when I served in Kwara in 2013. While I do listen to Nnamdi Kanu and agree with him on many occasion but that doesn't mean mean that he doesn't disappoint on many occasions. You don't attack a tribe and hope for their support. He toned down when he realize that to actualize his dream, he would need the support of other southerner most especially one of the major tribes in Nigeria.

In concluding, I would say, condemn a crime in unison so others will join you when it is your turn. Others will not support you when you didnt support then when it is their turn. It is a game these fulani people are playing now. They will create different account pretending to be a yoruba or igbo. When Igbos have problem, they would use fake yoruba accounts to laugh at them and vice versa. How many yorubas have you seen on the road cheering the govt to clamp down on Igbos? Instead what you see are angry people.

Signed by:
An ardent Retructure or Breakup advocate.

Valid points.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by ceaser: 4:49am On Jan 25, 2021
chaloskyx:
THATS THE BUSINESS OF THE YORUBAS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO NEXT IS ALL UP TO THEM BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS FORGIVE AND FORGET AND IF THEY SLAP YOU ON YOUR LEFT CHEEK GIVE THEM YOUR RIGHT CHEEK TO SLAP WE MUST MAINTAIN PEACE WHILE WE ARE KILLED ONE BY ONE AND OUR TERRITORIES TAKEN OVER.

You must be really feeling fly.

Aren't you stressed up logging in and out of different accounts every minute?

You're "Rafcrown" and also "Chaloskyx". And likely "Iamzik"

You logged into Rafcrown 11:05am and commented like a Yoruba, turned to upper case letters towards the end of your comment but your sorry a55 forgot to return to lower case when you logged into "Chaloskyx" as a Northerner at 11:06am in order to make deriding follow up comment to your Yoruba handler "Rafcrown".

11:08am, you made an equally despicable response to your "Rafcrown" handler, still in your uppercase style which your poor judgement forgot should have been changed to clear your footprints.

Still in your uppercase letter confused state, you proceeded to log out and quickly run to "Chaloskyx" again 11:10am to respond to "Iamzik" (likely your Igbo handler) comment casting aspersion on Osinbajo, a Yoruba as if you're so concerned about his silence.

So now that you vacillate between your two pseudohandlers "Rafcrown" (Yoruba) and "Chaloskyx" (Hausa or Fulani) in order to pitch the two, one against the other using your "iamzik" pivot point handler, perhaps we can hazard guess where you truly come from.

Perhaps you should bing something called "Multiple Personality Disorders".

It must be really hard going thru all these stress just to achieve very little. And frankly I do not envy you.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by OLULAW: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2021
JESUS WEPT. WHAT GOVERNORS SHOULD DO IS COLLABORATE WITH THE JUDICIARY IN EACH STATE AND ENSURE JUSTICE IS DONE, SWIFTLY.

WHEN A HERDSMAN KILLS, PROSECUTE HIM, IF GOUND GUILTY, SENTENCE HIM TO PUBLIC EXECUTION AND SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THE EXECUTION PUBLICLY AS A DETERRENT. NIGERIA WOULD ON THAT ACCOUNT PROBABLY DISINTEGRATE, SHOWING THAT THE ONE NATION CLAIM IS SIMPLY A FRAUD.

ISN'T THIS WHAT SUNDAY IGBOHO IS FIGHTING AGAINST IN OYO STATE? YET THE OYO STATE GOVERNOR HAD THE AUDACITY TO ASK FOR HIS ARREST.

SOUTHERNERS HAVE NO LEADERS BUT DESTINY SWAPPING DEALERS. THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN, LIKE THE CHILD OF A ONE TIME GOVERNOR OF A SOUTH WEST STATE, WOULD FOREVER REMAIN A LUNATIC.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by chaloskyx: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
ERR DUDE YOU ARE PARANOID O I DONT HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS O I GET JOB NAA NAIRALAND NO BE MY PROFESSION LOL
ceaser:

You must be really feeling fly.

Aren't you stressed up logging in and out of different accounts every minute?

You're "Rafcrown" and also "Chaloskyx". And likely "Iamzik"

You logged into Rafcrown 11:05am and commented like a Yoruba, turned to upper case letters towards the end of your comment but your sorry a55 forgot to return to lower case when you logged into "Chaloskyx" as a Northerner at 11:06am in order to make deriding follow up comment to your Yoruba handler "Rafcrown".

11:08am, you made an equally despicable response to your "Rafcrown" handler, still in your uppercase style which your poor judgement forgot should have been changed to clear your footprints.

Still in your uppercase letter confused state, you proceeded to log out and quickly run to "Chaloskyx" again 11:10am to respond to "Iamzik" (likely your Igbo handler) comment casting aspersion on Osinbajo, a Yoruba as if you're so concerned about his silence.

So now that you vacillate between your two pseudohandlers "Rafcrown" (Yoruba) and "Chaloskyx" (Hausa or Fulani) in order to pitch the two, one against the other using your "iamzik" pivot point handler, perhaps we can hazard guess where you truly come from.

Perhaps you should bing something called "Multiple Personality Disorders".

It must be really hard going thru all these stress just to achieve very little. And frankly I do not envy you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by Barcanlsta: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Where are their cows? - Bola Tinubu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by caniagu44: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Speaktruth88:

I have a question for southerners in the north, since the whole south has decided northerners are Nigeria’s problem, why are you living in the north? According to nairaland northerners are killing and destroying you everyday so how come you are still alive and thriving in the north?

The truth will always come to light.
There are Christians from the north and who are not in same page with the Muslim north
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2021
caniagu44:
There are Christians from the north and who are not in same page with the Muslim north

Yes they are living in their states holding state government positions, making money and enjoying their family life what’s your point? Are they not northerners?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by freeborn02: 5:37am On Mar 26, 2021
blackpanda:

And may your destiny mirror Jonathan's government

1. I don't support Jonathan. He is too irresponsible and weak for me.

2. So, you know Buhari is bad, right? So, why are you supporting something bad?

You earn from the bad government, right?

May your destiny mirror buhari's government.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by freeborn02: 5:39am On Mar 26, 2021
missiret:

saying all fuanis are bad is a fallacy of Hasty generalization but we can just say most are bad sa
. Most are bad...you said it all

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by blackpanda: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2021
freeborn02:

1. I don't support Jonathan. He is too irresponsible and weak for me.

2. So, you know Buhari is bad, right? So, why are you supporting something bad?

You earn from the bad government, right?

Buhari is not bad. I don't earn from buhari.

May your destiny mirror Jonathan's government
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by freeborn02: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2021
blackpanda:

Buhari is not bad. I don't earn from buhari.

May your destiny mirror Jonathan's government

That is for those who like or support Jonathan. I don't support him or defend him.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) by blackpanda: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2021
freeborn02:

That is for those who like or support Jonathan. I don't support him or defend him.

mAY YOUR DESTINY MIRROR Jonathan's regime

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.